PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Mode: Any good players?

Cloak
Dec 16, 2002, 05:54 PM
Are there any people(C-mode vets) out there who still need to do Challenge Mode on GC? My best rank on GC is a Gi Gou, because of the tons of people who don't know what to do in Challenge Mode. So I'm looking for people who are vets, or at least know what they're doing, since PSOW's C-Mode meeting night wasn't too successful(for me, at least.)

The characters I can use are either HUnewearl, HUcaseal, RAcaseal, or FOnewm. I'm mainly looking for a team of 3 HU 1 FO, 3 HU 1 RA, etc. And I'll most likely use HUne and FOnewm first, but it doesn't really matter, I just wanna do C-mode. >_<;

CajunSamurai
Dec 17, 2002, 02:05 AM
*raises hand* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I hear ya, so few people seem to be up for C mode at the moment. I bet that when all 9 challenges are open, we'll start seeing a whole lot more players.
Anyone know what the Japanese C-block is and if we can get there? I hope we can.

ABDUR101
Dec 17, 2002, 02:08 AM
This is best posted in the Player Match-up forum, I'll move it for you.

Goodluck by the way!

*moves to appropriate forum*

Deus-Irae
Dec 17, 2002, 04:03 AM
*raises hand too*

hi!
not that youll find this topic where it was moved to, but we're here!:)

gonna be around next friday night?

we got some killer cmode times last friday, you'd do well to join us this week:)

pixelate
Dec 18, 2002, 01:29 PM
I'm willing to do C-Mode. But I only work on it during the Friday night games. I'm pretty sure you have my card, so if you mail me, I'll be willing to help fill up any HU spots.