PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Lvl 30 grenade launcher ULTIMATE PA

FlameBlade
Jun 14, 2007, 04:33 AM
Does anyone have the lvl 30 form of the grenade launcher ULTIMATE PA because I have heard some pretty off the wall stuff like it freezes bosses like de-ragon and that it has SE 5 or 6 at 30. PROBABLY ISNT TRUE but I suppose it won't hurt to ask.

Edit: I have changed the highlighted points of this topic because it seems some people thought I was talking about the regular ice PA.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-06-17 11:43 ]</font>

SaiSpagS
Jun 14, 2007, 05:50 AM
XD No.

Bosses are IMMUNE to all status effects and debuffs, SE on your weapon only goes up to 4 and that's only for Bows, Rifles (21+) and possible Foie/Diga (21+) (I don't play Force much I'm not sure)

Ravennittes
Jun 14, 2007, 06:00 AM
On 2007-06-14 03:50, SaiSpagS wrote:
XD No.

Bosses are IMMUNE to all status effects and debuffs, SE on your weapon only goes up to 4 and that's only for Bows, Rifles (21+) and possible Foie/Diga (21+) (I don't play Force much I'm not sure)

That is still to be proven as we don't have SE 5 and SE 6 yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. We shall know in the expansion the answer to that question lmao.

SaiSpagS
Jun 14, 2007, 07:56 AM
Well yeah, we may very well get SE5+ in the future. But in the current game nothing goes that high. Especially Grenade Launcher.

Shiryuu
Jun 14, 2007, 07:59 AM
There's no point in boss battles if we can SE them.

SaiSpagS
Jun 14, 2007, 09:08 AM
3 People running Virus and 3 people running Ice would just completely destroy any boss.

Jife_Jifremok
Jun 14, 2007, 10:35 AM
SEs would actually work on bosses and make things a bit more fun if the DoTs weren't so broken that it totally trumps direct damage. Something like freeze or shock could work if the results of success were limited. Say, have the freeze/shock only apply to the body part that was hit by it (like freezing one of De Ragnus's heads). But that'd be a bit too complictaed I guess.

Almighty_Envy
Jun 14, 2007, 12:19 PM
or like freezing a boss's foot to the ground.

No more Onmaugug ( i butchered that ) flying http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Powder Keg
Jun 14, 2007, 12:26 PM
You should at least be able to debuff bosses, but that's it.

pikachief
Jun 14, 2007, 12:31 PM
On 2007-06-14 02:33, FlameBlade wrote:
Does anyone have the lvl 30 form of the grenade launcher PA because I have heard some pretty off the wall stuff like it freezes ice bosses like de-ragon and that it has SE 5 or 6 at 30. Probably isn't true but I suppose it won't hurt to ask.

it doesnt even go to 4 XD

Umberger
Jun 14, 2007, 01:18 PM
On 2007-06-14 04:00, Ravennittes wrote:

That is still to be proven as we don't have SE 5 and SE 6 yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. We shall know in the expansion the answer to that question lmao.

If I remember correctly, the Rifle bullets didn't go up to SE5 at level 31 in AoI. I'm not sure if SE5 (or 6 for that matter) will ever exist.

chibiLegolas
Jun 14, 2007, 01:35 PM
Hmm...
Isn't there an ultimate PA for G-Launchers that:
lvl 1 = insta freeze 1 enemy
lvl11+ = insta freeze 2 enemies
lvl21+ = insta freeze 3 enemies? (mind you, does NOT work on bosses).

I could have the facts wrong since I've yet to earn mine. But perhaps that's where the rumor kinda got started?

Garanz-Baranz
Jun 14, 2007, 01:57 PM
Grenader PA's at Lv30 have SE3.

The ATP % and ATA % stats are different for each Element.

Fire, Ground, and Dark have the highest ATP.

Light, Ice, and Electric have the highest ATA.

FlameBlade
Jun 17, 2007, 01:39 PM
Ok...finally got back on but I was wondering whether it would have a level 5 or 6 status effect at level 30 but I guess random comments about the logic of the situation are okay too.

Anyway I guess it would be easier to refrase this.

The grenade launcher PA and many other PAs have random status effects that alter the real logic of this game such as bullets that steal health and bullets that knock people back, yada yada yada. I would like a person who actually has the ULTIMATE PA not the ice one to tell me.

Now it is obvious some of you have already answered this but I would like to bump this topic so that I would be able to see if the opinions that I got from other sources pop up.

On that note I will add and edit the first post I made to more clearly show the EXACT answer I am looking for and not "it doesnt even go to 4 XD" and "There's no point in boss battles if we can SE them. "

Thank you

Edit:Changed the people I quoted, accidently quoted the two people who answered my question. Lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameBlade on 2007-06-17 11:51 ]</font>

Golto
Jun 17, 2007, 02:11 PM
Who keeps on spreading the false rumors that pas gain magical abilities at lvl 30 that they don't have at lvl 21?

NO pa gains any increase to se at lvl 30.