PDA

View Full Version : before i get PSU can someone answer these questions?

Falshyon
Jun 14, 2007, 09:41 AM
ok i going to be getting psu soon and i have a couple of questions about it.

1) i'm getting it for the pc, are the controls for the keyboard hard to remember?

2) is it hard to earn meseta in psu?

3) i've been hearing about problems with gameguard on psu, are these problems still going on, and how do you fix it?

4) how many characters can you make online?

5) how much does it cost to change your class?

6) what items do the casts start with?

and thats all the questions that i've got.

Korokodo13
Jun 14, 2007, 09:48 AM
1) im x360
2) not really, just join parties and do missions
3) dont know
4) 4
5) I believe it raises each time you change it, but your first change is 200 meseta
6) they start with a saber, handgun and a rifle

hope this helps

Falshyon
Jun 14, 2007, 09:50 AM
On 2007-06-14 07:48, Korokodo13 wrote:
4) 4

only 4?? well thats gonna suck, my brother and sister want to play psu.

Dhylec
Jun 14, 2007, 09:55 AM
1) i'm getting it for the pc, are the controls for the keyboard hard to remember?

Playing PSU with a beyboard is hard, but not impossible. I sugges getting a USB controller - makes like easier & feels more like an action game.

2) is it hard to earn meseta in psu?

Money rewards for FB missions is very well. In fact, these FB missions are very newbie-friendly: easy MP & money.

3) i've been hearing about problems with gameguard on psu, are these problems still going on, and how do you fix it?

Hacking & cheating have been stopped on PC, but the aftermath from the early days can still be felt.

4) how many characters can you make online?

You have 4 characters/slots per account.

5) how much does it cost to change your class?

It's something like your lv * 50 + 150 mesesta.

6) what items do the casts start with?

Weapons: Handgun, Saber, Rifle
Armor: Carline

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 14, 2007, 10:21 AM
On 2007-06-14 07:55, Korokodo13 wrote:

On 2007-06-14 07:50, Falshyon wrote:

On 2007-06-14 07:48, Korokodo13 wrote:
4) 4

only 4?? well thats gonna suck, my brother and sister want to play psu.

also for 2) i believe that since your on PC you'll get lots of meseta due to haxors making haxeta

this is a lie, many people are broke in PS2/PC environment. There hasn't been any big sign of hacking in months, and the economy is stabilizing.
I seriously wish 360 users would stop commenting on our economy. You're not here, you don't know, so don't say crap about it.

anyways
1) I use a laptop, so I always use keyboard controls. I find it very easy to use. Never used anything except the keyboard. There are advantages, such as more buttons. PLUS: You can set the buttons youself, but I like the defaults.
2) You'll find meseta relatively hard if you solo/in the beginning. Later on missions have rather large payouts, and after you get a store you can sell stuff there for money too.
3) Gameguard wasn't so hot at first, but hacking has died. Some people have problems with gameguard due to the firewall they have as well

4,5,6 have all been answered correctly

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-06-14 08:21 ]</font>

Realmz
Jun 14, 2007, 10:30 AM
On 2007-06-14 07:55, Dhylec wrote:

Playing PSU with a beyboard is hard, but not impossible. I sugges getting a USB controller - makes like easier & feels more like an action game.

lies. using the Keyboard is easy. Only reason it would be hard is if you never used one ever.

the keys are easy to remember because you can change them to whatever you want. i've made everything within easy reach and it all makes sense to me. If you're used to the keyboard try it out first before wasting money on a controller

Falshyon
Jun 14, 2007, 11:20 AM
On 2007-06-14 08:30, Realmz wrote:

lies. using the Keyboard is easy. Only reason it would be hard is if you never used one ever.

the keys are easy to remember because you can change them to whatever you want. i've made everything within easy reach and it all makes sense to me. If you're used to the keyboard try it out first before wasting money on a controller

well i play world of warcraft alot so the key board controls wont be to hard, do i move with the WASD keys?

KiteWolfwood
Jun 14, 2007, 11:24 AM
On 2007-06-14 09:20, Falshyon wrote:

On 2007-06-14 08:30, Realmz wrote:

well i play world of warcraft alot so the key board controls wont be to hard, do i move with the WASD keys?

You can set the controls to whatever you wish. But I do believe default is WASD. It has been a while since I have used my KB to play.

DurakkenX
Jun 14, 2007, 11:38 AM
1. No...you can set them yourself f they are, but they are basically WASD for movement and the arrow keys for attacking, changing weapons, and confirming/denying...

2. It's really a matter of opinion. While it is easy to "earn meseta" the prices are fluctuating rapidly which makes it hard to really set prices. Also because of the original hacking and the low population that meseta is relatively useless due to noone is willing to sell rare stuff, but rather trade only. This also means that you aren't getting any rares till you can get one by yourself pretty much. A S-rank weapon on 360 can cost around 3-5mil, while the cheapest S-rank on pc is crea doubles which cost around 90mil if you look at the shops...just about everything else is trade only.

3. I've never had problems...

4. You can make 4 characters per account...and if you get the 6month membership it costs $40 which is roughly $7 a month. 4 chars should be more than enough for anyone...as 1 character is going to be hard enough to lvl up especially with sharing an account... the only thing i'd suggest is that you guys agree to each build a certain type of PM so that you can have the ability to synth all the board types ^.^

5&6. answered adequately enough...there is a listing on psupedia.info for all info like this...

ThEoRy
Jun 14, 2007, 03:23 PM
4 characters is plenty enough. You can change classes anytime, so you can always play however you want.