PDA

View Full Version : Wow, first time to ride a vehicle in online mission ^^ cg on

Arika
Jun 14, 2007, 10:18 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=352

at first, I though we will never get a chance to ride any vehicle online. However, it finally come out the first mission for it! even it is event mission on neudaiz. I love SEGA jp http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Also,furthermore congratulation, on Formal clothes!!
(I gotta trade 20 feathers for each of this during the event when it come out here, more wanted than the bikini http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

btw, it is so weird that bonus mission on neudaize has the same monster, Ageeta, on both A and B , this mean the S ranks that gonna become common is indeed Bajiline -_-)

quote from Lyrise

Third Week: Mission Theme - Endurance
Mission: Sharp and Magnificent
Setting: Neudaiz
Synopsis: Endurance is tried in this stage, a struggle to repel the wave of a powerful monster through the use of a strong mind and a powerful technique. On the way, you can enjoy surging through the waters on the Floader. Onma Goug is waiting at the end.
Date active: 6/14 -6/21, 6/28 - 7/5

ADD :
Bonus 1
Ageeta
Bysha type-Koh21

Bonus 2
Ageeta
Gomon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-06-14 08:51 ]</font>

fiCast
Jun 14, 2007, 10:41 AM
cool clothes!

When can we expect these on the US/EU Servers? Which event is it part of?

I hope they are not too hard to get... tired of seeing slutty female characters... now they can show some class!

Kent
Jun 14, 2007, 10:50 AM
...So that robe-like thing is "formal clothing" for males?

I wonder how long it'll be until we see men wearing the white version, glasses, straight hair, and using Longbows with Reisei-sou onry? :/

Arika
Jun 14, 2007, 10:53 AM
On 2007-06-14 08:50, Kent wrote:
...So that robe-like thing is "formal clothing" for males?

I wonder how long it'll be until we see men wearing the white version, glasses, straight hair, and using Longbows with Reisei-sou onry? :/

I have a friend name Ishida, but seem he quit from PSU

Dhylec
Jun 14, 2007, 11:07 AM
Nice, new content is always more interesting than older one.

fumatanera
Jun 14, 2007, 11:45 AM
looks FOmar-ish. it'll be cool to have something else to wear anyway...

ayrista
Jun 14, 2007, 11:48 AM
There are some pictures of the clothes and a pic of the mission on the jp uploader site.
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/&prev=/language_tools

JAFO22000
Jun 14, 2007, 11:48 AM
And another thread turns into talk about clothes....really people, they aren't that important!!!!!

ayrista
Jun 14, 2007, 11:50 AM
There are some pictures of the clothes and a pic of the mission on the jp uploader site.
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://www.mithra.to/~psu/uploader/&prev=/language_tools

fumatanera
Jun 14, 2007, 11:52 AM
On 2007-06-14 09:48, JAFO22000 wrote:
And another thread turns into talk about clothes....really people, they aren't that important!!!!!

another "another thread turns into talk about clothes" post. really, you aren't that important!!!!!!

Zorafim
Jun 14, 2007, 12:08 PM
Hm, the male gear looks less dorky than I thought. The black one is especially nice for those who want a dark magician.
Erm, could somebody explain this event to me again? [i]How[/]i] many rappy feathers do I have to get?

Then what is? Levels don't do much if you can access all the missions, equipment only boosts your performance by a minor amount, and job levels cap easily. Clothing is the only way to customize your character, what can be more important than that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-06-14 10:16 ]</font>

natewifi
Jun 14, 2007, 12:16 PM
lol psu4570.jpg XD

Golto
Jun 14, 2007, 12:16 PM
It does kinda suck that there are none of the big monsters in the neudiaz bonus mission.

JAFO22000
Jun 14, 2007, 12:20 PM
On 2007-06-14 10:08, Zorafim wrote:

Then what is? Levels don't do much if you can access all the missions, equipment only boosts your performance by a minor amount, and job levels cap easily. Clothing is the only way to customize your character, what can be more important than that?

lol! Yeah, clothes are more important than levels, equipment and class levels!! tee hee!

I think they should replace all of the flyer bases with more clothing stores...the missions would be running from aisle to aisle looking for a new pair of pants; S rank if you find a pair that matches your eye color in under 5 minutes!!!

Korokodo13
Jun 14, 2007, 12:24 PM
On 2007-06-14 09:52, fumatanera wrote:

another "another thread turns into talk about clothes" post. really, you aren't that important!!!!!!

Lol, you read my mind

Akaimizu
Jun 14, 2007, 12:36 PM
You do realise, that pso-world had a running series of Psu-Phasion threads. They weren't there for nothing. Of course, people are going to talk about clothes.

Still, I got my favorites for Tynselle already, I'm all for having a nice cool break on one of those floaders. Sure, it's not quite a Wave Racer, and we're not at the beach; but heck I could spend good time just riding around on one of those. It certainly beats the only break we have now, sitting in the hot springs. While that might be nice for some....Tynselle craves action in her leisure time.

JAFO22000
Jun 14, 2007, 01:26 PM
I understand that people are going to talk about clothes, and they should as the clothing is a part of the game.

I just get the feeling that a lot of people here care more about the clothing in this game than anything else due to posts like this one. I mean, the OP started a post talking about riding the floader and the new mission and even posted the enemies that are spawning on said mission. There was one sentence in the post regarding clothing, yet the next 5 out of 6 posts were "oh, nice shirt!! I can't wait for it! I hate ST for not releasing clothes!!! gib trenchcoat NAO!" and so forth.

It just seems like a lot of importance is placed on new clothing. I find clothing to be extraneous. I mean, PSO v.1, I wore the same clothes the whole way through...did not bother me one bit. I like the fact that there is a variety of clothing to choose from, but I wouldn't be upset if they didn't release any new clothing updates for PSU....

Tigerram
Jun 14, 2007, 02:28 PM
On 2007-06-14 11:26, JAFO22000 wrote:
I understand that people are going to talk about clothes, and they should as the clothing is a part of the game.

I just get the feeling that a lot of people here care more about the clothing in this game than anything else due to posts like this one. I mean, the OP started a post talking about riding the floader and the new mission and even posted the enemies that are spawning on said mission. There was one sentence in the post regarding clothing, yet the next 5 out of 6 posts were "oh, nice shirt!! I can't wait for it! I hate ST for not releasing clothes!!! gib trenchcoat NAO!" and so forth.

It just seems like a lot of importance is placed on new clothing. I find clothing to be extraneous. I mean, PSO v.1, I wore the same clothes the whole way through...did not bother me one bit. I like the fact that there is a variety of clothing to choose from, but I wouldn't be upset if they didn't release any new clothing updates for PSU....

^I agree.

But if this were to stay on the riding topic, it would be cool to see this added to the game in the US/EU servers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Something different, and a nice change. The more content, the better, I say.

The Alliance Military Tank mission in Moatoob was my favorite vehicle to ride offline. You could blast creatures, or run them over, hehe. The Floada was okay, but I was hoping to beat monsters off other floadas or something, lol. Instead, all I did was dodge bombs. I forgot the name of the creature you ride as well offline, he was okay also. Well, again, something to look forward too.

Dragwind
Jun 14, 2007, 03:53 PM
Formal clothes are cool... BUT YES WE FINALLY GET VEHICLES!!!. I've been wanting this since I got on psu. I've craved for it everyday. I hope we get to have pvp floater races...HUZZAH.

Merumeru
Jun 14, 2007, 04:43 PM
XD alright, now if only I could tame my own Tengohg, id be pretty damn set~

F-Gattaca
Jun 14, 2007, 05:38 PM
Floaders, whoo! This is good to hear. Maybe, eventually, vehicle missions will become more permanent. After all ... a few missions already deal with attacking a given boss from different angles; Crimson Beast vs. Lord of the Plains. Omagoug and his buddies appear everywhere; it's not too hard of a stretch to imagine a peramission where you actively hunt him through the Agata Islands on your floaders.

... And though I don't expect to ever see this, what would REALLY be fun is ... taking on the mecha bosses and bigger war machines like Grinna Betes in an AMF Striker. Fighting the bosses IN the striker, mind you. That would be incredibly fun.

I really hope that the organic races get a wide range of color choices. Something to equal that of the colors CASTs can get.

It looks like the CAST version of Formal Wear works just like everything else we wear; the color is determined by your body colors ... Yet most clothing available on PSU for the organics doesn't have the same amount of color choices.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-06-14 15:40 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Jun 14, 2007, 08:27 PM
I Hope the US servers get a US version of the Famitsu Cup Event. *prays* Hopefully sooner than later.

I must have the Formal Coats... I will wait until Oct. If US servers don't get this event by then. I will seriously consider ending my online account for two months. >_>