PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Wtf its wrong whit the random people? (looking

_DooM_
Jun 14, 2007, 03:27 PM
Its very very rare getting S rank on the 2nd Seabed firebreak mission on A whit random people because most of them dont know wtf are they doing or do something stupid like using infect-burn traps only in small enemys, hunters using fire weapons vs fire monsters, and fortegunners who dont know wth its a trap.

Im a Figunner 10 - lvl 80 who dont use voice chat, if somebody want to help me or need help please add me to your friendlist:

GT: NeoIvAn X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _DooM_ on 2007-06-14 13:30 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Jun 14, 2007, 03:31 PM
Really? Must be one of the perks or being on the 360... every random group I jump into gets an S-Rank on that same map. Huh. Imagine that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2007-06-18 09:02 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Jun 14, 2007, 03:41 PM
On 2007-06-14 13:31, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Really? Must be one of the perks or being on the 360... every random group I jump into gets an S-Rank on that same map. Huh. Imagine that.

No comment...

BTW, you may want to reconsider getting your mic and using it. Communication is key to S'ing this mission with a Pick up group. No communication means people not doing what they are supposed to, or doing something that someone else is already doing, thus causing ineffeciency. I will not boot if a person has no mic, but will boot if said person is not listening and starts to ruin the dynamic.

Kimil
Jun 14, 2007, 03:43 PM
You can communicate with a keyboard too, Mics aren't required ( I know you can make your teamates' voices come from the speakers too right?)