PDA

View Full Version : Female Human growth for fighgunner/protranser questions

WaveofBabies
Jun 15, 2007, 02:22 AM
Hey, so i've been toying around with an alt during firebreak, a lvl 52 human female. i've maxed out the protranser job class and am now working on fighgunner.

my question is, how do the stats stack up to other races @ lvl 80? as far as race choices, who is above and who is below me for stats?

KiteWolfwood
Jun 15, 2007, 02:24 AM
http://psu.amesani.org/project/charstat/calc.php

Just plug in the data and then you can see for yourself. Nifty huh.

WaveofBabies
Jun 15, 2007, 02:33 AM
ahh thankee sai.

i may have to rethink this situation -_-

Hrith
Jun 15, 2007, 05:45 AM
My female human started as a Fighgunner, it's perfectly fine.

panzer_unit
Jun 15, 2007, 08:52 AM
I dunno about the fighgunner side... but as a protranser you'll have higher atp than almost anyone not also using an axe. Fortefighters with swords or spears maybe. That's pretty good. Traps will make up for the rest of that.

WaveofBabies
Jun 15, 2007, 01:28 PM
well i'm leaning more toward bowtranser
3x ulteri
2x shigga bines
1x ank tohmo or some kind of laser cannon

KiteWolfwood
Jun 15, 2007, 03:19 PM
Don't worry to much about stats. I never ever think bad of a protranser no matter the race. That and Swords Spears an Axes have naturally high atp so slap one those on an your will do decent damage. Bows also pierce defense so no matter who uses a bow they do good damage. You also might want to look at Grenade launchers. As Protranser you won't be about damage. If you want damage go fF, FG ,or fT. You will be more support. Grenade launchers have heavy flinch. That flinch will be loved by all since a monster being flinched like that wont be able to attack or even move. Also don't forget that you would have traps too. Freeze, Sleep, Confuse, Virus, all can be used to even the odds in a bad situation.

panzer_unit
Jun 15, 2007, 03:48 PM
Protranser is already a style, really. You just don't have the stats to decide you're gonna do things your way and be That Guy Who Does Things His Way... practice with all your available weapons and get ready to go with the flow for whatever works best.