PDA

View Full Version : Al Dagac: Another one of Sega's screwups.

Ryoki
Jun 15, 2007, 11:50 AM
A while back, I bought an al dagac board from the kubara shop after fakis. After synthing it, and noticing the board was 8* rather than 6*, it came out as an 8* A rank, but still displayed the Tenora look. Very odd indeed.

pikachief
Jun 15, 2007, 11:53 AM
well its kubara they are supposed to look different from regular weapons.

Rashiid
Jun 15, 2007, 11:56 AM
and im sure the ATP required is lower too.

not all Kubara is for Power...

Ryoki
Jun 15, 2007, 11:59 AM
You are all missing the point. Al Dagac is supposed to be a B rank kubara tenora weapon. Instead, since the board was accidently made an 8*, it comes out as a A rank kubara tenora weapon. This also means a lower synth rate, and 8* mats used to make it.

Also, it's handle should have been black, but since it is an A rank now, the handle is grey.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-06-15 10:00 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Jun 15, 2007, 12:03 PM
???

ALL of the Kubara boards purchased from that particular shop create a weapon which resembles a respective weapon of the same * rank (e.g. The Wandoc resembles a GRM 4-6* wand, the Aksuc resembles a Tenora 7-9* Axe, etc.). Not sure what your gripe is...

Ryoki
Jun 15, 2007, 12:08 PM
I don't have a problem XD, I'm just telling you, it is a mess up, just like the descrips of vahra claws and kitty claws, or the deljabaner. They put the wrong star value for this weapon, and hence changed it's rank. Granted, it would have been a lot easier to grind if it was still a B rank, like it should be. Al Dagac should be 6 star like Twin Daggac and Ryo-....Well, I can't remember the yohmei name. The only twin dagger that SHOULD be A rank is the kubara A rank Yohmei version.

I don't get why I have to keep explaining this...

Al Dagac Should be 6*, since it is based off of the tenora dagger line, and all b rank kubaras are made from the 6* board types. *like riflic would be made with a 6* board, ect*. But the wrong star value was entered when Sega created this board, and hence, it's rank was accidently changed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-06-15 10:10 ]</font>

So basically, Al Dagac resembles the 1-6 tenora line, but is 8 star in value. AS IN A GLITCH. ERROR. MESSUP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-06-15 10:11 ]</font>

Rashiid
Jun 15, 2007, 12:08 PM
yah now im confused...

like how a Riflic is 6* and a Rifle is 1*?

JAFO22000
Jun 15, 2007, 12:12 PM
Ah, I see, sorry I was confused by your first post. I have not purchased these, so I did not know. How much is the Al Daggac board sold for? The 8* boards cost more than the 6* ones. Does this board yeild an 8* weapon for a 6* board price?

Ryoki
Jun 15, 2007, 12:15 PM
Yes, Al dagac is also more expensive. 55k, like all the a rank boards. The A rank aspect of it actually only hurts it, as it keeps the same atp and ata and pp. The only thing that is possibly better, is the fact that the handle is grey rather than black. Personally, I wanted black >.>. I hope sega fixes this, but i also hope i keep the one i already synthed XD

pikachief
Jun 15, 2007, 12:30 PM
the cubo mamba is the cugo mamba after u synth it so it makes it hard to search in player shops if u dont know the name of it

Ryoki
Jun 15, 2007, 12:41 PM
On 2007-06-15 10:30, pikachief wrote:
the cubo mamba is the cugo mamba after u synth it so it makes it hard to search in player shops if u dont know the name of it

That's weird.

XDeviousX
Jun 15, 2007, 12:48 PM
On 2007-06-15 10:41, Ryoki wrote:

On 2007-06-15 10:30, pikachief wrote:

That's weird.

A lot of boards have dfferent names from the finished weapon but esp S rank weapons. It's not that wierd...

Turambar
Jun 15, 2007, 01:31 PM
Its not the name change thats the weird thing. Its that the 6* kubara board produced a 8* weapon.