PDA

View Full Version : Very Hard Decision! >_

zelda_king3
Jun 15, 2007, 07:55 PM
Well today i noticed one thing Should i give up on my PS2/PC for Xbox 360 because On the PS2/PC the Population is Dieing and most of the Meseta Economics are Expensive while&Vista is Slowing my PC quite a Bit (Not Alot) but with the Xbox 360 the Population is high.The Economy is Standered and Barely any Slow-downs due 2 the Xbox 360's Power. So should i or should i not? =/

btw CHARECTER on PC/PS2 is lvl 54.

Kimil
Jun 15, 2007, 07:56 PM
If you have made this kin of topic, you are already going to switch

Good bye

Rashiid
Jun 15, 2007, 07:56 PM
want...to..pitch...in...but...fear.....consi....qu en...ces......

must....fight....urg...e.......AHH....H....HHHHHHH !!

*grabs rubber suit*

Com`on to the 360!!

A2K
Jun 15, 2007, 08:12 PM
If you honestly believe you're not getting anywhere on the PC/PS2 versions, then you're certainly entitled to give the 360 version a shot. There are never any guarantees on this sort of thing, though.

Garnet_Moon
Jun 15, 2007, 08:20 PM
Get the hell off the PS2 servers. To even consider going to the 360? You're dead to us.

Mod Edit: User was given a warning for this post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-06-15 18:34 ]</font>

KiteWolfwood
Jun 15, 2007, 08:31 PM
I hate these people that are complaining about the population and about switching to 360. Seriously if you are complaining about the population then just leave. In the past 2 or so weeks I have played I have met to many cool people to even think about leaving.

-Ryuki-
Jun 15, 2007, 08:38 PM
At least Parn had good reason to go to the 360 servers.
(And leave me with the Sexy title ;x)

pikachief
Jun 15, 2007, 08:54 PM
So far it looks like everyone wants to to come to the 360 so y not?

McLaughlin
Jun 15, 2007, 09:03 PM
On 2007-06-15 17:56, Kimil wrote:

Good bye

You didn't.

In any case, if you want to, come on over! If you have a 360 (or want one for more than just PSU), I see no reason why you shouldn't give this a try if you feel you aren't getting anywhere on PS2/PC.

Make sure you get in touch with Sychosis (Everyone one else seems to play second string to him >_>).

Good luck, whatever your choice.

Weeaboolits
Jun 15, 2007, 09:05 PM
People leaving because there aren't enough people...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sychosis
Jun 15, 2007, 09:07 PM
On 2007-06-15 19:03, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
Make sure you get in touch with Sychosis (Everyone one else seems to play second string to him >_>).

Come on now. I'm a likable guy. You can't blame me for having a magnetic personality.

XanGabriel
Jun 15, 2007, 09:22 PM
On 2007-06-15 19:05, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
People leaving because there aren't enough people...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

You're tellin me. The only people left on PS2/PC are these damned obnoxious spamming wastes of time. I grow quite weary of such, and am considering leaving altogether. No point in buying a 360 JUST for PSU... Or GH2... or GH3... *hmmmmmm
I have no money, nor will I, so I screwed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

zelda_king3
Jun 15, 2007, 09:54 PM
Well i got a 360 and all that but the Only Reason i thinking about Switching is because everything is Crazy Hacked,Out of Whack&Vista Slows PSU a Slight bit

Unis_Zero
Jun 16, 2007, 02:03 AM
About 2 weeks or so ago I made the switch from ps2 to 360 b/c of a dieing ps2, I can not say that i have been disapointed at all with the move except for all the people that i have left behind on the ps2/pc servers. The switch was extremely easy and the only complaints that I have so far are the interupt request error thing that so many people seem to get, and the rare kid that comes into a party just to be a jerk(I say kid even though some are problally adults)

The mic useage in a party makes for an interseting time and I have almost been in tears laughing at points. It also allows for much easier and faster comunication on what to do and where to go in a party.

I love the fact that i can play psu and my own music at the same time on one device and not suffer from lag or slowdown plus i can still hear people talk through the mic and they cant hear my music even if I do crank it.

Most of the time player shops ive hit up have actually had correct prices and things that you couldnt give away on the ps2/pc side actually sell on the 360!!! such items like scape doll boards and kerseline and many others I have had no problem selling faster thatn i could stock my shop with.

I loved 90% of the ps2 community(guess on my part)and so far on the 360 most of the people I have met seem down to earth and friendly, with that note though I have only been on a few short weeks so im sure I will run into trouble makers sooner or later(just like the ps2 side)

Th biggest complaint I have heard about is people scamming in trade windows on the 360 and to protect myself and as a warning IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TRADE AN ITEM FOR MONEY HAVE THEM PUT IT UP FOR SALE IN THEIR PLAYER SHOP. I will not tell you how to do the latest scam, but I will tell you this, even if you see the item and they finalize it before you do you could still end up with junk. I heard about this method and tried it out for myself on a willing participant and it does work everytime, dont say you werent warned.

The controller bumpers or shoulder buttons take a minute to get used to coming from the ps2 side, but that was easily overcome in less than a day for me. You may or may not have this issue. If you have a wireless controller with a rechargeble battery pack I have yet to at one sitting drain the battery dead even with the mic on at all times.

The only other huge difference besides the population is the econmy, I am not talking about money I am referring to the items up for sale. Example of this is that even C rank weapons I have seen on the 360 side will have an element on them(didnt see alot of this on the ps2 side). Money will aslo not be harder to come by but will be slower in obtaining compared to the ps2. Firebreak missions have been awsome though and in the short time I have been on I know that ive made over 2 million easily(most has been spent buying weapons)

That is all I can think of off the top of my head at this time, and only you can decide if the move is worth it or not. Feel free to pm me with anything else you may want to know.

Merumeru
Jun 16, 2007, 02:11 AM
XD if my significant other was willing to stop playing CoD2/3 for a second, id have definently hopped aboard the 360 once the hacked meseta bs started XP then again, i dont really wanna make over Meru XP if you're bored of the community and think you can find a better experience there, go for it~

Alura
Jun 16, 2007, 03:18 AM
u have vista? me too well what u do is.. press
alt + crtl + print screen (alt and crtl must be pressed on the left side of the kb) and turn off ur post effects

Kimil
Jun 16, 2007, 04:25 AM
On 2007-06-15 19:03, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

On 2007-06-15 17:56, Kimil wrote:

Good bye

You didn't.

This is very true, I was hoping no one remembered that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
(But I've learned to love the population on PS2/PC, so I'm never switching)

Midicronica
Jun 16, 2007, 05:00 AM
Come on over here to 360land. We'll show you a good time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Garnet_Moon
Jun 16, 2007, 05:34 AM
On 2007-06-16 01:18, Alura wrote:
u have vista? me too well what u do is.. press
alt + crtl + print screen (alt and crtl must be pressed on the left side of the kb) and turn off ur post effects

I play PSU on Vista and I have all sorts of stuff playing a well in the background, and yet I still don't lag.

Of course, i've got a computer designed for this kinda stuff so the very idea of lag and slowdown is utterly laughable on my rig...

Ryoki
Jun 16, 2007, 11:21 AM
On 2007-06-15 18:38, RyukiZero wrote:

That Beauty contest seems to say otherwise, Ryuki. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Gryffin
Jun 16, 2007, 11:27 AM
On 2007-06-15 18:38, RyukiZero wrote:

...I hate being second best =[

Freshellent
Jun 16, 2007, 11:30 AM
I think I recall winning in that contest due to a few technicalites. Then losing overall.
But I made it far enough amirite?

Wheatpenny
Jun 16, 2007, 11:39 AM
To be honest realy this isn't a question to be asking us, I say this not to be mean but for the simple fact that we can not make up your mind for you only you can. All that is gona happen is ps2/pc folks are gona say stay some will get angry and say go ahead and leave and the x360 people are just gona say come over. Don't listen to us listen to yourself on this.

zelda_king3
Jun 16, 2007, 11:47 AM
Well all the Arrangments are set and also i get 2 Fix the Mistakes i made with my Chareceter so Bye Bye PS2/PC Hello Xbox360 in just 3 Days

Wheatpenny
Jun 16, 2007, 11:49 AM
Kewlies hope it works out for ya.

Synyster
Jun 16, 2007, 11:49 AM
On 2007-06-15 18:20, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Get the hell off the PS2 servers. To even consider going to the 360? You're dead to us.

Mod Edit: User was given a warning for this post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-06-15 18:34 ]</font>

I don't understand any reasons for rivalry between the different servers... I mean... we're all playin the same game here. Whether u wna play on pc/ps2, or on an xbox, shoudn't make any difference. Why can't we all just get along?

zelda_king3
Jun 16, 2007, 11:58 AM
There is no Hating but I Like the PC/PS2 Servers i been with it since November but now Everything went Corrupt and Mostm of my Freinds went 2 the Xbox 360 servers since there 360's got repaired and fixed

Tykwa
Jun 16, 2007, 12:06 PM
I feel 360 is better.
Don't ask why, I love my voice chat.
And the almost unlimited options you get on live.

Kimil
Jun 16, 2007, 08:35 PM
Heh, each to their own.

-Some have a problem with the state of the PS2/.PC servers and would rather be on 360 ( This is where the OP is most likely )
- Others are fine with the population and enjoy the game anyways ( this is where I am )
- Some would enjoy the game on either server but are on theirs because of the systems at there disposal ( some ppl have a 360, other a cool PC, maybe all they can get is an old PS2 , etc )
-And last ... and least in my eyes, are those who play and complain about PSU ( not the servers, but the game in general ) being a crap game. These ppl, should just not play then lol

zelda_king3
Jun 16, 2007, 09:56 PM
Well i like PSU and The Game and All But its just that Most of the Stuff in PC/PS2 Died

Mayu
Jun 16, 2007, 09:56 PM
omg LET IT DIE

Kimil
Jun 16, 2007, 11:14 PM
haha NO! ( gots the Giresta, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

And I dunno, you still can play good games with ppl as long as :
1) You know where the curretn hotspots Are
2) You make soe friends

As far as I know ( correct me please if I'm wrong ) 360 usually has the same hotpots as us. ONly difference is Labs is still a hotspot for them, not for us ( labs = money, and we all still have ennough to buy a scape from time to time because of the old haxeta influx, )

edit --

though... with the retardly high rewards for Urgent orders and the lack of deathpenalty, the bits of haxeta are being drowned in an influx of Firebreak mesetta, >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-06-16 21:16 ]</font>