PDA

View Full Version : Valley of Carnage Jaggo Map? Please read ^^!

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 15, 2007, 10:55 PM
I found a few posts regarding Jaggos appearing on the Valley of Carnage map, but nobody ever explained exactly what the setup was for them to appear ;_;

I've seen them on the map ONCE and when the mission started, I went to the left and encountered Jisagahara (sp?), so I'm ASSUMING those enemies are involved in some shape or form >_>

I was just looking for a map I could solo as well, so..if someone had info about what the Jaggo setup for Valley of Carnage is, that would be really helpful ^-^!

If Valley of Carnage is a bad place to look for them and I should go to Crimson Beast instead, could someone please tell me how to get to the mission?

Any help in this matter is much appreciated. Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Chaobo99
Jun 15, 2007, 11:01 PM
try psupedia rare map spawn. I found my puyo this way on C ^_^

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 15, 2007, 11:03 PM
I'm looking for the Puyo myself, lol. I just don't want to be a bother to some when being in a party and I'm a little afraid of someone else getting it as well ^.^;;

Thanks for the info though. I'll try looking there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif!

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 15, 2007, 11:08 PM
Please tell us if Snowy claws drop there =D

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 15, 2007, 11:17 PM
On 2007-06-15 21:17, Korokodo13 wrote:
weres PSUpedia?

http://psupedia.info/

Korokodo13
Jun 15, 2007, 11:17 PM
weres PSUpedia?

Chaobo99
Jun 15, 2007, 11:34 PM
ive seen quite a few jaggo there. I did get kitty but NEVER a snowy..

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 16, 2007, 12:53 AM
I've been doing a few runs, but I always seem to encounter a problem in the end. I don't know if I'm just being a bit dumb or blind, but..on PSUpedia, it states, "Kog Nadd x2, then Vanda x5 !
When you destroy first Vanda,
more must show immediately."

This is the spawn for the last area of the mission. I keep getting Kog Nadd x2, then Vanda x5, but I don't understand something. What does it mean by, "When you destroy first Vanda, more must show immediately" if it already states five Vanda appear at once?

I always kill the five Vanda, then one comes out separately, followed by those stupid birds -_-'...it keeps happening this way D:

Skids
Jun 16, 2007, 01:07 AM
I remember that map layouts from jaggo hunting on VOC when the jaggo amuros were avaible. Basically, the 3 rare map layouts are identical with 3 dud map spawns until the last section of b2 which you mention. Your just getting the dud spawns for that map at this time sadly. Since when you do get the rare map. A small army of vandas appear instead of the lapachas. You just have to be patient.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skids on 2007-06-15 23:09 ]</font>

Siertes
Jun 16, 2007, 01:20 AM
On 2007-06-15 22:53, Kikumaru wrote:

I always kill the five Vanda, then one comes out separately, followed by those stupid birds -_-'...it keeps happening this way D:

Either 4 Vandas appear (No Jaggos) or 5 Appear (Jaggos) immediately after killing the Kog Nadd. In the situation you're describing, you are probably only seeing four Vanda. After killing those four, one more appears, and after killing that one, Lapucha.

IN the rare map, 5 Vanda appear. After killing just one of these five, another will appear. After killing others, more Vanda will keep appearing. After all Vanda are dead, Jaggo will appear.

I just got some Jaggos earlier, but I only got Jao Decos http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kion
Jun 16, 2007, 01:45 AM
Siertes, were they sonic jao?

I found a rare spawn on crimson and puyo aura dropped. I think the jaggo's mirrior the jao on urgent orders, except the kitty claws are replaced with snow claws.

Also i've run into four rappy spawns this week. I think the rare enemy appearance rate for normal missions may have been boosted as well.

Siertes
Jun 16, 2007, 01:54 AM
On 2007-06-15 23:45, Kion wrote:
Siertes, were they sonic jao?

I found a rare spawn on crimson and puyo aura dropped. I think the jaggo's mirrior the jao on urgent orders, except the kitty claws are replaced with snow claws.

Also i've run into four rappy spawns this week. I think the rare enemy appearance rate for normal missions may have been boosted as well.

Of course they were the Sonic Jaos, but they were only C rank ones. That should still be good enough to get the Aura at least.

ashley50
Jun 16, 2007, 04:18 AM
On 2007-06-15 23:54, Siertes wrote:
Of course they were the Sonic Jaos, but they were only C rank ones. That should still be good enough to get the Aura at least.

*sigh* our neverending hunt for the Giga Bullet save continues =/

a Puyo Aura won't do!

A2K
Jun 16, 2007, 04:33 AM
The problem with Valley of Carnage's Jaggo spawn patterns are that they are otherwise identical to much more common variants, almost up to the point where the Jaggos themselves actually appear (as in, you can't tell until you've gone through most of the mission anyway).

The best place right now for Jaggo is in Urgent Orders, period. The event is only temporary--get in there while the getting is good and contribute to the point total while you're at it.

Rashiid
Jun 16, 2007, 06:56 AM
yeah VoC rare map is HARD AS HELL.

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 16, 2007, 06:59 AM
So I noticed ;_;! I tried and tried, and tried AGAIN, but kept failing..even after 2+ hours of hunting for the Jaggos, I didn't even find them ONCE!

SO..it's off to Urgent Orders again..hoping I find the aura with the random drops..*sighs*