PDA

View Full Version : It seems Silence hits more often...

Deja
Jun 16, 2007, 01:03 AM
...just throwing that out there. I just remember silence being quite pointless, since the enemies who casted magic seemed to be somewhat immune to it. Did rainbow beast earlier and my Earth crossbow seemed to hit silence on olgo's fairly often. Haven't tested it on the Firebreak ones. It helped quite a bit, they are so helpless without BAAARTTAAAAAAAA...

http://www.fanboy.com/images/sparta-trailer2-03.jpg

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Chuck_Norris
Jun 16, 2007, 01:32 AM
hmm...must of got a upgrade a while ago, and lol at the barta thing XD.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-06-15 23:38 ]</font>

Syl
Jun 16, 2007, 01:33 AM
Yeah I just started leveling my Earth card, seems to hit a lot more often than it used to <_<

Freshellent
Jun 16, 2007, 01:50 AM
I actually recall you guys commenting about how SE's with cards don't seem to happen. But,when I used them it seemed to happen all too often.

Who knows,maybe it was a rebalancing we overlooked.

Ravennittes
Jun 16, 2007, 07:16 AM
Freeze on my card never used to happen, but after The Mad Beasts S2 update, I was able to freeze the smaller creatures like 1/5 shots which isn't bad at all.

Niered
Jun 16, 2007, 12:25 PM
Dualies are THE SE dealing weapon of choice for standard mobs. And silence is amazingly useful. Especially on olgohmons and gaozorans. Also, its an absolute lifesaver if you Solo S rank Grove of Fanatics, the female forces there can heal as much damage as you do when in groups of three, so being able to silence one of them is an absolute godsend.

PMB960
Jun 16, 2007, 01:39 PM
Yeah the 3 Twin PAs I have for my FG are Plasma, Grav, and Mayalee. Grav is so useful in stopping their stupid Foie in the FB missions(although I haven't used that char lately). It definitely works on Goazoran more too.

-Crokar-
Jun 16, 2007, 02:03 PM
only thing i silence with is my deva zashi
and it happens quite often which is great for firebreak

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2007-06-16 12:03 ]</font>