PDA

View Full Version : PS2/PC - Trade [B] Baji Line

Neoptolemus
Jun 16, 2007, 02:16 AM
I have a board for a Baji Line armor that I want to trade away.

I am looking for the following (in my "want" order):
[B] Blackbull (as if...)
Stormline with Fire or Lightning as elemental
[B] Stormline
[B] Meteor Cannon
[B] Delette Line
or Delette with Fire or Lightning
Solid/Power S
Giga/Bullet PP Save
Puyo Aura (I actually am in need of 2 of these)
Twin Kitty Claws
[B] Twin Bear Claws (for Nano, since we didn't find him any with 3* luck)
+10 9* Rifles and Shotguns (and maybe twin handguns)
Grinna Bete S decor.
De Ragnus two piece room decor.
Hmmmm.... what else? I'm open to suggestions.

I am NOT interested in any melee or force weapons, even if they are 50%. I am also NOT interest in any other units other than the two listed above (with the possible exception of the Black Heart). Would possibly trade for 50% armors only if they are A rank with arm, body and extra slots.

If you have a really good offer, I have some other random stuff that I could throw in with it, such as a 24% Rabol Rappy and a lot of synth materials.

PM or reply with offers.

XenithFlare
Jun 16, 2007, 02:48 AM
Just testing the waters; Would you take a Kitty Claw and Puyo for it?

Neoptolemus
Jun 16, 2007, 10:59 AM
If there are not any better offers, I sure would!

XenithFlare
Jun 16, 2007, 11:03 AM
Eep; like I said, I was just testing the waters to see how rare the board was and what it was worth. Apparently not that much <_<;;

I'd still trade the kitty claws, but the puyo isn't apart of the actual offer. -___-;; (my gf chewed me out for offering "her" puyo. lol)

Neoptolemus
Jun 16, 2007, 11:12 AM
It is rare enough (as with the rest of the S Ranks), but I just have no need for one. I would, however, have use for the Puyo and Kitty Claws. I'd prefer to trade it for a Stormline board, since I am a fortegunner, and that armor is made just for me! I'm very greedy when it comes to trading. Rarity isn't that important to me. I want functionality; I want something that I can use in exchange for something that I can't.

XenithFlare
Jun 16, 2007, 11:19 AM
I know what you mean; I'm afraid that synthing the Baji Line will fail on me; I've failed 4 of 6 Ganna Lines, and that's only 4% lower. XD So I'm watching my own ass, too. Would you like something added to the kitty claws, since I'm unfortunately not able to add the puyo (I am sorry about that, but I'd thought I'd mentioned I was just suggesting and not offering).

Ryoki
Jun 16, 2007, 11:28 AM
On 2007-06-16 09:19, XenithFlare wrote:
I know what you mean; I'm afraid that synthing the Baji Line will fail on me; I've failed 4 of 6 Ganna Lines, and that's only 4% lower. XD So I'm watching my own ass, too. Would you like something added to the kitty claws, since I'm unfortunately not able to add the puyo (I am sorry about that, but I'd thought I'd mentioned I was just suggesting and not offering).

Xenith, trust me, that would be a good trade.

XenithFlare
Jun 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
I'd trade sooooo much more for a completed one, though. =P

Neoptolemus
Jun 16, 2007, 11:45 AM
On 2007-06-16 09:19, XenithFlare wrote:

I know exactly what you mean! I traded a Sweet Death board for a Stormline board. The person who got the Sweet Death successfully made it, while I failed my Stormline. It really sucks.

I'm gonna wait a bit, and see what kind of offers I get. I may play a bit of Jaggo hunting, so I may not need the Puyo or Kitty Claws if I happen to find them myself. I have to head into work in about an hour, but that is just for a few hours.

Ryoki
Jun 16, 2007, 12:32 PM
Wait, S rank armor has only one synth? WTF? Nevermind then....

XenithFlare
Jun 16, 2007, 06:14 PM
lol well I'd offer 10mil meseta if you'd take it

Neoptolemus
Jun 16, 2007, 09:24 PM
On 2007-06-16 16:14, XenithFlare wrote:
lol well I'd offer 10mil meseta if you'd take it

Thx, but not really looking to sell it... just trade. Mainly would like to even trade it for a Stormline. Board for board.