PDA

View Full Version : PSU:PS2: Is trading a Puyo For a Black Heart a good trade?

Kaosu
Jun 16, 2007, 10:53 AM
please let me know!

XenithFlare
Jun 16, 2007, 11:00 AM
Well... the black heart has a higher rarity value simply because it's harder to find, and the puyo can be found even on C-rank missions... but not only is the puyo also decently difficult to find, it's got better stats, is A-rank, looks better, and overall wins for cuteness.

Some people will say Black Heart, but if you look at everything all at once, I'd say the puyo was worth more. Not necessarily a bad trade, though.

purdylink
Jun 16, 2007, 11:06 AM
i would trade the puyo for the bh in a nanosecond.....the puyo has already dropped dramatically in price. But, if you actually use either one, and never intend on trading/selling them, keep the puyo, as it has 1 better END. The BH will eventually be in the shops, but until that happens, it will retain its value.

XenithFlare
Jun 16, 2007, 11:09 AM
For best results you could always wait until after the event to see where the value goes once people can no longer spam C to find it =D

Kaosu
Jun 16, 2007, 11:19 AM
Wait? In the shops? I just traded and am quite happy wit the trade! ;3 but whats this about it being in the shops?

XenithFlare
Jun 16, 2007, 11:22 AM
I doubt the blackheart will be in shops in excess for cheap; it's just a bit too hard to find. =P

purdylink
Jun 16, 2007, 11:25 AM
its in japan's npc shops, i'm pretty sure, lol. unless....all my jap. friends have been lieing to me, lol

Ryoki
Jun 16, 2007, 11:26 AM
Hell no. I got a burn resist for my puyo, and today was offered twin bear claws [b], Giga skill save, and puyo (again!!!) for my burn resist. Those three items were all part of one offer. I still said no, since burn resist is too amazing.

purdylink
Jun 16, 2007, 11:30 AM
On 2007-06-16 09:26, Ryoki wrote:
Hell no. I got a burn resist for my puyo, and today was offered twin bear claws [b], Giga skill save, and puyo (again!!!) for my burn resist. Those three items were all part of one offer. I still said no, since burn resist is too amazing.

how???? lol. i haven't gotten any good offers for puyo since like the first week

Kaosu
Jun 16, 2007, 11:59 AM
lol, well i could get better offers for bh

Ryoki
Jun 16, 2007, 12:30 PM
On 2007-06-16 09:30, purdylink wrote:

On 2007-06-16 09:26, Ryoki wrote:

how???? lol. i haven't gotten any good offers for puyo since like the first week

I got the puyo on the friday, when the event started http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaosu
Jun 16, 2007, 12:32 PM
lol, I just traded the BH for 2puyo! ;p