PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: closed

Ryoki
Jun 17, 2007, 05:45 PM
I can't stand it anymore. I have searched forever for the weapon when the event was out, and never found it. I don't care what percent it is, I just want one.
I have a few select items i cannot trade. but here is what i have to trade. all of it. Pick anything. just please, someone trade me.

Crea Doubles 10% fire (somewhat uncommon element.)
Vahra claw +1 12% ice
Kitty Claw +1
Del jagnus+1 16 light
2 morbinia
4 meow mustaches
Christmas tree, easter egg, jao. (many duplicates)
2 Relics edges
Crimson Line 24% dark, 16% dark, 12% ground
Many Photons
Varha Nailx2
Maggac+2
Raihoc+4
Arb Hadoc
Al Dagac 14% dark +2
1 Merculine
10%light Caliburn+5
Rappy Feather
Goldania, Copernia, Walna, ect

Please, just help me out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-06-17 17:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-06-17 17:57 ]</font>

Dublio
Jun 17, 2007, 05:54 PM
I traded a lot for a halp then you turn around and say you want a higher percent. Now you say you want it again. You're confusing me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryoki
Jun 17, 2007, 05:57 PM
right when you said, "ill get you a halp", i tried to tell you not to worry about it, because the only other thing i have that i care about is burn resist. and my other crea doubles, but those were a gift, so i cant really trade those.

I want three things:
Halp>Burn resist>garment aura. I have 2. I just want to complete this combo. I am very sorry about what i put you through. I didn't know how much burn resist was actually worth at the time, and had little experience using it. If it is any consolation, if i EVER find another, i will basically give you it.

All i can do now, though, is offer you my apology.

I still have been avidly hunting another burn resist to trade you, but i know that by this time, it is just unfair to you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-06-17 15:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-06-17 15:59 ]</font>

Dublio
Jun 17, 2007, 05:58 PM
Really, its my fault for getting too excited. I'm going to try to hunt it as well. Who knows, I may find it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dublio on 2007-06-18 00:04 ]</font>