PDA

View Full Version : Guard Wave 4 slot for trade

Tosh
Dec 17, 2002, 01:12 AM
I have a Guard Wave four slot I would like to trade.

I am looking for the following but am open to any offers.

Red Sword
Red Partisan (only with good %)
God/Battle
Hunter weapons better than Chainsawd.

I also have some photon drops to add if the deal need evening out.

Also I MAY consider a large amount of photon drops or an even larger amount of power materials.

Thanks.

Ghen
Dec 17, 2002, 03:22 AM
I'll give you a Red Partisan with 30% to machine and 6 p-drops for it.

Tosh
Dec 17, 2002, 11:15 AM
That's a real nice offer Ghen. I'll consider it heavily, but I really would like the Red Sword so I am gonna hold out for a bit. If I can't get the Sword, I'll trade with you.

Ghen
Dec 17, 2002, 01:08 PM
Just keep me up to date. Your thread over at GFaqs didn't seem to be going to well last time I checked. :/

Tosh
Dec 17, 2002, 01:55 PM
Yeah, no doubt lol. It always seems I get the 'good' stuff about a week after good trading time. Anyhow, I'll keep you posted.

Ghen
Dec 17, 2002, 02:28 PM
I don't know if you'd be in interested in these instead of the partisan, but I do have S-Berrill's Hands #1 (the ones with photon camouflage). I'd still throw in the p-drops as well. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Tosh
Dec 17, 2002, 03:58 PM
Hmm, I am a bit interested in the Berrill hands - are they a dagger weapon or a fist type weapon? I would have traded with you in a second, but I double checked the stats on the partisan and I don't think its any better than my Chainsawd. So now it would be used on my second char and not my main. My real goal was to upgrade my Chainsawd (I'd even take another Sawd, if it had better %'s than mine - all 0's). Govulmer dropped a red box in Ult caves I was so hyped ... p drop. Really thought it was the Red Sword. Anyhow, way too much chattin here.

If you have any power mats, I would be interested in them as well.

So just to get this straight, you are offering

Berril hands --or--
Red Partisan and
6 p drops?

Edit to shoe I CAN comprehend what I read. SBerrills or Red Partisan, not both.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tosh on 2002-12-17 13:12 ]</font>

Ghen
Dec 17, 2002, 04:30 PM
The Berrill Hands are a Dagger type weapon. I was just offering the hands, but to hell with it, I'll offer the Hands, the Partisan, and the 6 drops.

Tosh
Dec 18, 2002, 03:12 AM
Guard Wave is now gone. I was able to find something that was nice. Thanks for the good offers Ghen and for your patience.