PDA

View Full Version : 10* Kubaras....

Gryffin
Jun 17, 2007, 11:29 PM
Has anyone tried substituting Kubara Wood in a Shi-Kikami or other 10* gun board?

Just wondering, lol.

DEM_CIG
Jun 17, 2007, 11:40 PM
no i dont think so but i could be wrong.

KidoKresh
Jun 17, 2007, 11:53 PM
i dont think it is possible Kubara is only 6* and 8* weapons

Ceresa
Jun 17, 2007, 11:55 PM
Yes you can still waste gun boards with crappy low atp kubara trash at the S rank tier.

Kimil
Jun 17, 2007, 11:56 PM
Nope
For guns., you can make the Kubara copy by simply changing the Wood you use

Edit

Also, the only reason for making a Kubara copy is
1) Grinding it to bring it up to par
2) Higher ACC and PP ( I think ). And with guns like rifles, where you are trying to apply SEs, high PP and ACC are very much more useful than ATP

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-06-17 21:57 ]</font>

Umberger
Jun 18, 2007, 12:01 AM
I think they usually have lower ATA requirements too.

BeastlyMike
Jun 18, 2007, 01:16 AM
Lol Black bull is Black bulic at 56% i think

F-Gattaca
Jun 18, 2007, 01:35 AM
On 2007-06-17 21:55, Ceresa wrote:
Yes you can still waste gun boards with crappy low atp kubara trash at the S rank tier.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

*gestures to all the people with Beam Vulcanics*
*holds up his own as well as his Maggac, both of which beat his Drumline in PP ... and yes, all three have been ground*

Crappy low ATP legendary high PP Kubara treasure.

That you can make Kubara S-ranks(?) is hilarious though. Compared to the Kubara variant, what's the synth success rate on a Blackbull itself with a purely ranged PM?

ChyronType0
Jun 18, 2007, 02:47 AM
k/bit (X360) has a meteor cannon and a meteor cannoc in his shop....

Itsuki
Jun 18, 2007, 08:58 AM
The japanese have stats for nearly all of the 10* Kubara. Since they can't be ground yet, its questionable how good they'll be. The 10* kubara mechgun does seem to stand out though, having less atp/ata isn't much on a mechgun, and it has like 1100pp. But most of them are just crappier versions of their counterparts until they can be ground.

Some people may be making them, waiting for AoI. When weapons no longer break when ground.

Golto
Jun 18, 2007, 09:12 AM
If I remember correctly when synthing Meteor cannon it lost 6-9% when kubara wood was placed in the wood slot. I think it was 68% or around that.

Force and melee srank weapons require kubara boards and they are in the data just not available yet.

Soukosa
Jun 18, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-06-18 06:58, Itsuki-chan wrote:
The japanese have stats for nearly all of the 10* Kubara. Since they can't be ground yet, its questionable how good they'll be. The 10* kubara mechgun does seem to stand out though, having less atp/ata isn't much on a mechgun, and it has like 1100pp. But most of them are just crappier versions of their counterparts until they can be ground.

The kubara version of the 10* longbow isn't too bad. Higher ATA with a requirement that's lower than the 8* yohmei one. That could prove useful for FTs. There's maybe one or two more that can also be useful but yeah, most kinda suck without being ground.

PSU Wiki also doesn't appear to have the stats for all of the 10* kubara guns. Do you know of another place that has them all?

As for the success rate, S grade kubara copy ranged weapons have a 66% rate.

Gryffin
Jun 18, 2007, 05:31 PM
Cool stuff.

Anyone wanna give me a shi-kikami board so I can make a shi-kikamic? Lol

Jet1337
Jun 18, 2007, 05:48 PM
As far as I know, me and k/bit have the only Meteor Cannocs on the 360 server and to tell you the truth, I'd rather have the Cannoc over the Cannon just because it looks better and has more PP. I've had more people wanting to trade for the Cannoc than the Cannon.

Shishi-O
Jun 21, 2007, 05:43 AM
what is the deal with kubara anyway, i mean i was expecting some hidden secret.

but they seem to suck.

using fred as an outlet iv'e been sporting double sabics...but they suck.

the counterparts blew them out of the water...and nightwalkers just make them look foolish/ pointless