PDA

View Full Version : 11 Days...

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 16, 2007, 04:18 PM
congratulations Lieutenant you've been promoted!

THE JACKEL

Niered
Jun 16, 2007, 04:20 PM
This is common knowledge at this point.

On a side note, we oughta start taking bets on where we think it'll end at! Ive got 400k on...68%. Sounds reasonable to me. What you guys think?

Reginaldo
Jun 16, 2007, 04:22 PM
Who cares about Moatoob, we'll likely make the 80 million overall points needed for the 7 days of crappy 3 luck.

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 16, 2007, 06:14 PM
Thank you for your report Captain Obvious! You may head back to barracks, now! Keep up the good work!

VanHalen
Jun 16, 2007, 06:21 PM
On 2007-06-16 14:22, Reginaldo wrote:
Who cares about Moatoob

Weren't you the manager of Gawik's Pub?

-Ryuki-
Jun 16, 2007, 06:25 PM
That hurts, Sano XD
I care about Moatoob. That place is underrated, and under-appreciated. -_-

Allison_W
Jun 16, 2007, 07:00 PM
Well, see, I'm pretty sure we'll get 80 mil points, no problem.

What seems to be unlikely is getting 100% on all three planets, since we still have a bunch of people who live under rocks and don't realize that maybe they should stop spamming Flower of Flames endlessly. This means that what we'll miss out on are our clothing discounts, which is too bad, since the Moatoob clothes seem to be more popular than Neudaiz clothes, and I'm pretty sure the new clothes coming out after FB are on Parum.

Packrat
Jun 16, 2007, 07:28 PM
Let's not forget the mass amounts of "Jaggo hunting, will abandon on bad maps" parties going around. It's almost impossible to find a regular "Let's get FB points!" parties http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Mayu
Jun 16, 2007, 08:11 PM
You know

People just want the frying pan lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/Ryuugu-Rena/Roflagain-2.jpg

being offline is http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Allison_W
Jun 16, 2007, 08:26 PM
On 2007-06-16 17:28, Packrat wrote:
Let's not forget the mass amounts of "Jaggo hunting, will abandon on bad maps" parties going around. It's almost impossible to find a regular "Let's get FB points!" parties http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I want the MP and meseta. Stupid Jaggo hunters, restarting every time we get a non-Jaggo map.

xjustsumloser
Jun 16, 2007, 08:33 PM
yea those hunters are driving me crazy. I only care about the Points, EXP and money at this point. Ive been booted from a party twice as soon as we get to the Jaggo areas. I just wanted my mission points, arg.

Arieta
Jun 16, 2007, 10:04 PM
On 2007-06-16 17:28, Packrat wrote:

]

That's the main problem as to why we're really far behind. We do have a ton of missions going on, but almost every single one of them cancels if they don't see Jaggo's.

Alamar
Jun 16, 2007, 10:19 PM
The reason why is cause we as players can only seem to do one thing at a time. 3 planets is too much for all the players. we should only have one planet Parum take the others out. nuedaiz is easy so people (LOSERS) are only doing that. I hope this a hidden test from Sega Japan. To test our type of playing for future upgrades. We so deserve all the nothing we get. CONGRATS LOSERS YOU WIN THE SPAM AWARD. SEGA WILL SEND EACH OF YOU LOSERS A CAN OF SPAM. AND YOU CAN FRY IT IN THE PAN THEY GIVE YOU. Idiots can't even do a simple contest correctly. No wonder there is only a few people. With Spammers like this. That is the reason why I took a little break from all this. I fought my azz off(as did others) to get nuedaiz done then I noticed the LOSERS still spamming nuedaiz. So I said the heck with it. Again I hope we get nothing at all I really do. Let the smart azz remarks begin. I would'nt expect anything less.

Garnet_Moon
Jun 16, 2007, 10:22 PM
I've been flagged for my Frying Pan, so i'm going back to Crimson Beast S2.

KidoKresh
Jun 16, 2007, 10:30 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif thats what im doing the FB doesnt matter that much to me just for snowies and Mission Points... all we get is a certain % on clothes so what(unless clothes will cost a lot after the FB http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif )

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 17, 2007, 02:15 AM
"Oh noes! People are running around killing Jaggos, hunting for items that will only be available for a limited time! NO! DON'T DO THAT! THAT'S STUPID >_<!!"

Anyway...I don't see the problem with it. If you don't like people hunting for rares, that's your business..but to say that it's just stupid and *insert other complaints here* is a bit ridiculous. You don't see me running around spamming, "People wanting Mission exp and FB points are retarded! What are you doing?! Go kill Jaggos, idiots >_<!", do you? No.

So take the stick Halarod out of arse and quit complaining about people enjoying themselves. If I want to go hunt for Jaggos, that's great. If you want to go get more mission exp or whatever, that's awesome. Just quit complaining about people not doing what you'd like for them to do -_-.

Anyway, I'm not really easily agitated, but I'm getting really tired of all these people bashing me or anybody else for that matter, for hunting Jaggos still, because we haven't found any rares, excluding some Jaos.

I mean, ya know..excuse the hell out of ME for not finding my aura or any other rare yet, even though you probably have and are tired of hunting them already. What am I supposed to do, just say, "Oh, okay. I guess you're right. I'll stop hunting for rares then. Sure thing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif" ? I mean seriously..

Now it would be ONE thing if there were people going around saying, "God! I wish these people would stop getting mission exp and hunt for Jaggos instead!", but I have YET to even hear that one. All I keep hearing about is, "I wish they'd stop hunting Jaggos" or "That's so stupid, abandoning the mission when they don't find what they're looking for!".

Oh well..whatever. And no..I don't expect to get good replies back to this post, but I certainly hope the person who was complaining previously about hunting wasn't expecting a good reply either *sighs*.

Jife_Jifremok
Jun 17, 2007, 02:51 AM
It's only natural that players act according to the amount of incentive there is to do the tasks ahead of them. THey pursue the best rewards. It aint the players' fault that abandoning missions is the best way to get their rares. Maybe if, oh I dunno, the items weren't so damm chance-based and had to be EARNED by S-ranking the mission or osmething, there'd be some incentive to do the mission right!

Sexy_Raine
Jun 17, 2007, 10:32 AM
I'm still doubting the community, I don't think complete purification will be reached. Just my opinion, don't start any arguements.

Rashiid
Jun 17, 2007, 10:40 AM
i dont care about this at all.

Helly
Jun 17, 2007, 02:48 PM
On 2007-06-16 20:19, Alamar wrote:
CONGRATS LOSERS YOU WIN THE SPAM AWARD. SEGA WILL SEND EACH OF YOU LOSERS A CAN OF SPAM. AND YOU CAN FRY IT IN THE PAN THEY GIVE YOU.

Oh how I lol'd! Good show! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sakuya
Jun 17, 2007, 08:09 PM
You know what I love about rare hunters?

They have no proof, no evidence, no potential of knowing if the enemies show up more often in less time if they complete the mission, or if they abandon it.

The idea behind abandoning the wrong map is to save time, yet there is no way of knowing that if you had actually finished that mission, the next mission would have contained the Jaggo's/Rappies/Whatever.

Because we do not know the nature of how rare enemies appear, people could actually be screwing themselves out of the rare enemies they would have gotten.

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 17, 2007, 08:24 PM
You know what I love about people who don't know what they're talking about, but end up posting BS anyway?

They have no proof, no evidence, no potential of knowing if what they're saying is true. ANYWAY...the idea behind a rare map is exactly what it IS..a rare map. You're right about we don't know if the next mission will contain the rare monsters or not, but that's the point of it being, well..RARE.

We continue hunting or just keep spamming the same map, and if the map doesn't present the "x" variant in the proper location, then we abandon, then begin once more, starting back from square one, if you will.

I don't actually see what's so hard about understanding such a simple formula. If the landmarks present themselves or the enemies are present at the correct moment, then you will know it's rare, but if that doesn't occur, then we will run once more. It's a simple concept really -_-

Garnet_Moon
Jun 17, 2007, 08:29 PM
Oh, it's not longer "seed pods determine rare map!", now it's, "SEED PODS DETERMINE A POSSIBLE RARE MAP. THEY GARAUNTEE THE VOLFU SPAWN, BUT NOT THE JAGGO SO IT MIGHT BE JARBA".

This is ridiculous. No kind of worthwhile drop off of De Ragan on my 3* day, so I guess maybe i'll go back to the seabed... or maybe run some Dual Sentinels S or SEED AWakened S...

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 17, 2007, 08:33 PM
It's STILL part of the variant required in order to access a rare map. If that variant is non-existent, then there's no point in wasting time going through the rest of the map, unless you want MP or exp.

Sakuya
Jun 17, 2007, 08:40 PM
Kikumaru, did you listen to half the bull you just posted befoe calling what I say bull?

You know what the rare landmarks are, you know what the rare enemy pattern is. That's absolutely spectacular! Now tell me, in all cases with those situations, do you know for certain that the pattern would not come up more often if you just went through the whole mission? No.

Do you know for certain that there are only 3 patterns per map? Supposedly this was the truth, yet it seems as of late people are discovering more patterns that bring rare enemies in maps that were previously thought to only have 3 patterns? Is this a certainty? No, not everyone keeps track of the enemies they ran into, because not everyone realizes a rare enemy is going to show up. Maybe rare enemies showing up is not determined by the opening spawn, but a middle spawn.

All I know is that I have abandoned and restarted missions before over and over again for 3-4 hours straight and never seen a rare enemy spawn for me. Two full runs and I sometimes run into them immediately after the second run. Sometimes I also find rare enemies frequently restarting missions.

And on top of that your post was completely foolish, because the entire nature of my post is what if's, not absolutes.

You however want to sound certain of yourself, and maybe that makes you feel better about yourself. I truly don't give a damn.

Sekani
Jun 17, 2007, 09:58 PM
On 2007-06-17 18:40, Sakuya wrote:
Kikumaru, did you listen to half the bull you just posted befoe calling what I say bull?

I read the whole thing, and Kikumaru's right. There's no reason for rare-enemy hunters to finish a map if they don't get the rare spawn. Most of the "new" variations come from people gathering the spawn information incorrectly.

Furthermore, your "theory" is purely asinine. But if you want to test it out to prove me wrong, have fun.

Rashiid
Jun 18, 2007, 12:45 AM
i want this mission to go away; far away.

Stefanhizzle
Jun 18, 2007, 01:13 AM
I FREAKIN LOVE MOATOOB... But i have no one to run with http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 18, 2007, 01:25 AM
Moatoob = Exp Gold mine.

physic
Jun 18, 2007, 01:41 AM
the dude is right in that there is no proven correlation to say you ll get a rare map faster if you restart than if you play through. Back when serafi hunting i had between me and my friends many occurences of not seeing a real rare map for up to 10 hours. And some other days not rare hunting i have seen 2 or mor rappy spawns in the span of 4 hours. Luck is luck. theres no guaranteed that rolling the dice more will get you more 7s, especially when you dont know the rules of that decide the game. Also rare hunting should be done with willing members only. Then theres the whole other factor that, other maps spawn other enemies which drop other s ranks.

That said i think its kind of crappy that during an event , not many people actually care to do the event. Well the people who said the NA community wont get anything done due primarily to lack of community and selfishness, have their evidence here.

Alamar
Jun 18, 2007, 03:18 AM
thank you physic. just what i was saying only in a different way. so true its all about me screw everyone else. just like real life. but sad people carry it into the game instead of just having fun and meeting people. wish all the drama can be left behind. I come here to have fun with some friends and forget about my day.

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 18, 2007, 03:26 AM
On 2007-06-18 01:18, Alamar wrote:
thank you physic. just what i was saying only in a different way. so true its all about me screw everyone else. just like real life. but sad people carry it into the game instead of just having fun and meeting people. wish all the drama can be left behind. I come here to have fun with some friends and forget about my day.

well maybe some people have fun hunting the rare enemy and their rare drops...?

No couldn't be possible. Enjoying getting something rare over an event that got old fast for a lot of people.

I don't think it hurts anyone, I mean, there's no punishment for not purifying.

THE JACKEL

Kinako78
Jun 18, 2007, 03:30 AM
I took a break from doing FB missions on Parum (which I'm only doing it there because it's still the less purified right now) because the last few days were nothing but people ditching me cause I'm low level (I was playing as Yumi to build her exp and MP). I finally got sick of it. I may go back to it tomorrow/later today, though.

Sakuya
Jun 18, 2007, 05:39 AM
11 Days to score 41 million points for 100% purification... Between two worlds only.

11 days to score 18 million points to get a week of 3 star luck, a frying pan, and some random percents off clothing...

One needs us to score over 3.72 million points a day... The other 1.63 million a day.

The hope of 100% purification is now gone. Yet the 80 million point reward is still strong.

To think though, with but a tenth of the active population the JP servers have, we'll score at least a third of the points. A little weird eh?

Arika
Jun 18, 2007, 05:42 AM
it is okay, we did a good job http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sakuya
Jun 18, 2007, 05:46 AM
We did, but Damn be to Neudaiz and her temptress ways.

amtalx
Jun 18, 2007, 07:33 AM
I think we did a decent job, although I wouldn't mind them closing down Neudaiz and all non-Firebreak missions for the next update...

Akaimizu
Jun 18, 2007, 09:51 AM
I think so too. If only Parum didn't get the increased point requirement, I think we could've easily taken this one. Still. I like the Burning Rangers poster. And boy does this game make me want to get that game out and play it again. Even more, I want to play the Extra mode of that game, where the level paths, fire locations, and Pressure points (due to the effects of fire and oxygen) are randomized for a unique game each time.

Sho and Tillis rocked. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif (I wouldn't mind a remake of that game, with graphics a Post-Saturn system is capable of. (The only actual issue of the game, outside of some terrible victim VOs. We're talking House of the Dead quality Victim VOs.))

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-18 07:55 ]</font>

Sekani
Jun 18, 2007, 10:18 AM
Just curious, where did this idea come from that if we somehow "fail" the event then we won't get any more events ever again?

PMB960
Jun 18, 2007, 10:56 AM
Look getting a rare map is no different than getting a rare drop. Its pure probability. If the chance to get a rare map is say 1/10 then the faster you can burn through 10 runs the better chance you have of finding more rare maps. If you know in the first 30 seconds that a map is bad and you abandoned you saved yourself 12 minutes worth of work. Its no different than if you were hunting a Halarod and the only Jarba in the map was in the first room. There would be no reason to continue after you defeat the Jarba since you already know you no longer have a shot at getting the rare.

Stefanhizzle
Jun 18, 2007, 10:57 AM
I seriously doubt that!!

This game really wouldnt be that fun with out events to keep people excited about the game

Weeaboolits
Jun 18, 2007, 11:19 AM
Nani Sakuya, stop deletin' your posts! D:<

Wheatpenny
Jun 18, 2007, 03:02 PM
On 2007-06-17 00:51, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
It's only natural that players act according to the amount of incentive there is to do the tasks ahead of them. THey pursue the best rewards. It aint the players' fault that abandoning missions is the best way to get their rares. Maybe if, oh I dunno, the items weren't so damm chance-based and had to be EARNED by S-ranking the mission or osmething, there'd be some incentive to do the mission right!

You speaketh the truth!!

A2K
Jun 18, 2007, 03:22 PM
On 2007-06-18 08:18, Sekani wrote:
Just curious, where did this idea come from that if we somehow "fail" the event then we won't get any more events ever again?

Blue Burst's Maximum Attack events.

In any case, I certainly would have liked to see 100% purification, but, eh I don't think actually hitting the 80 million goal could be construed as a "failure" at all.

Wheatpenny
Jun 18, 2007, 03:23 PM
No no if we wanted to do this right we would all go to nudais and keep purifying it and ingnore the other planets till we get the 80,000,000 mark just off nudais jsut to confuse sonic team.

Sakuya
Jun 18, 2007, 05:55 PM
Im trying not to! SOmehow they are disappearing though for some strange reason or another.

Sekani
Jun 18, 2007, 09:26 PM
On 2007-06-18 13:22, A2K wrote:

On 2007-06-18 08:18, Sekani wrote:

Blue Burst's Maximum Attack events.

I never played Blue Burst online, so can someone elaborate on this for me?

-Tidus_415-
Jun 18, 2007, 09:39 PM
Jaos ruined Parum's Firebreak. They should have been released a few days before sonic's birthday. Not weeks before...