PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: TN3D

Polly
Jun 18, 2007, 03:49 PM
Prologue

"A babe, a stogie, and a bottle of Jack. That's what I need right now."

Triela mused on her recent defeat of the Rigelatins, her voice raspy even in her thoughts.

"And no more freakin' aliens."

Just then, a white-hot plasmatic blast punched through the hull of her cruiser. Klaxons flared, warning lights flashed, and static filled her monitors. She flipped on her com.

"Hey, anybody out there? I got a little probl..." Triela started.

"Mayday, mayday!" the radio replied. "Los Angeles is under attack! There are aliens everywhere and they've mutated the LAPD, is anyone there? We need help!--". The transmission went silent.

"Great," Triela grumbled as her careening ship missed a skyscraper. "What's the problem with all these aliens attacking Earth anyway? How many alien races have to get their asses kicked?"

Triela slammed her fist into the waiting eject button.

"I guess one more."

Tact
Jun 18, 2007, 03:53 PM
The earth is under attack...again. Now let's save the planet!

Ether
Jun 18, 2007, 04:28 PM
It was morning when Triela's PM android slave Maid-n woke her up. She looked round and Ether was nowher to be seen but there was breakfast rdy for her with a note:

"Thanks for the fun time last nite big boy cya at the square later for the celebration Remember Nani-Chan cant know I was here Love Ether"

Triela scratched her head a looked at her watch.

"Oh shit I better go if im gonna beat Nani-Chan and win our bet" she made a break for the door grabbin her hover-razor "be sure to do my laundry and make the bed Maid-n"

She curtseed and said yes funny master

Triela started scootering down the street when she heard a scream a block away she rolled up to the scene of the crime there was a woman in tears

"sum dude just stole my purse he was in a purple shirt with white hair!"

"Wtf" Triela swore and took off in the director the lady was pointing like lightning then she saw the perp and got his scooter up to speed. Triela flung off and hit the guy in the back both hitting the ground

"tryin to be a thug on guardian colony you had big balls bro too bad I just crushed em"

Triela flipped the criminal over it was Ronin_Cooper!!???

"wtf u doin man???"

"I couldnt afford my way into the celebration dawg so I needed to get some cash"

"dude u coulda just asked me I do standup I got mesetas"

"but ur Nani-Chans freind whyd u help me?? I hate Nani-Chan"

"cuz I have a heart not blinded by prejudice and just cuz u and Nani-Chan arent freinds doesn't mean we arent. haha u know ur a wimp rite?"

Ronin_Cooper laughed and slugged Triela in the arm

Triela got on her razor. "want a lift bro???

"Sure thanx man" Ronin_Cooper jumped on

She gave the purse back to the cryin lady and Ronin_Cooper apologized and used a pick up line on her Triela thought it was pretty bad "were runnin late gotta catch up with Ether & Nani-Chan for the celebration"

Ronin_Cooper hugged Triela a bit too tight for comfort but decided itd be awkward to say nething. They sped off for the center.

Tact
Jun 18, 2007, 04:30 PM
Wait a second, this is a collaborative fanfic?

Ether
Jun 18, 2007, 04:35 PM
This is a copy-pasta fanfic!

Sord
Jun 18, 2007, 04:38 PM
On 2007-06-18 13:49, Triela wrote:
Klaxon

I have not hear this word in a looooong time >_>

so yeah, interesting, keep it up. Just don't make it to serious and let us spam the hell out of it so it never leaves FKL http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif