PDA

View Full Version : Requirements of upcoming S2 missions w/ lv 100 enemies

imfanboy
Jun 19, 2007, 01:46 AM
Well, at least the ones we're interested in - the ones with level 100+ monsters, and theoretically those tasty tasty S-ranks.

This is thiefed straight from the Japanese wiki, by the way, so I have no idea when these will be added - but it's information that we'uns should have, after all. It also includes the Sranks that will be available in each missions, or at least the ones that I know about. If you know more than I do, don't be afraid to chime in!

LEVEL 60 -
Train Rescue S2 (with 10* Crossbow!)
Demons Above S2 (with 10* single claw, 10* wand, 10* single dagger, and 11* rod from the boss)

LEVEL 65 -
Endrum Remnants S2 (no idea what Sranks drop here!)
Rainbow Beast S2 (which we already have, 10* single dagger, 10* wand, 10* card)
Grove of Fanatics S2 (with 10* bow, and 11* laser cannon from Adahna Degahna)

LEVEL 70 -
Plains Overlord S2 (10* twin saber and Orpa/Power from De Ragan)
Dual Sentinel S2 (10* laser, 10* rod, gawd knows what else)
Midnight Beast S2 (with Zoalgoug, has all the Neu rares we love, and what drops from him?)

LEVEL 75
Sleeping Guardian S2 (with *drumroll!* Psycho Wand!)
Mad Beasts S2 (which we have)
Desert Terror S2
Desert Goliath S2

Now, I don't really know which other S-ranks drop where at the moment... but a short, simple list like this will hopefully stop some people from freaking out and going, "OMFG, THE SRANKS DROP FROM MONSTERS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE 70 PLUS TO EVER SEE!!!!:

I was pleasantly surprised to see 2 missions with only a 60+ requirement, and one of those being Train Rescue S2, an easy run with Killer Shot - good, quick exp in small groups. Let everyone else tag the robots and then brew 'em up!

Could someone else provide the Srank information? I went plunging into the JP wiki but couldn't find a short list of which enemies drop what. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif Tell me and I'll edit the front page here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2007-06-18 23:46 ]</font>

Ceresa
Jun 19, 2007, 02:18 AM
off the top of my head

Togehazashi (11star twin dagger) from Onma
Endrum has two head ragnus from grinna beat c (yes wtf that shit again, I know), Muzzlefever from seeker robots (10star mechs)
Rikauteri (11 star bow) from Adana Dagana
Katei (9star) power, not orpa, also 11 star sword (Kan yu) and handgun(Storm) from De Ragan
Psycho Wand from anything in Dual Sentinel, Double Agito and Twin Tornado (11star double saber and dual handgun) from De Ragnus
Zanshumisaki (11star twin claw) and unknown 11star from Zoal Gohg
Svaltus Sword from Svaltus, Huge Cutter from Orgdus, both 10 star sword
Gure Astedd and Gudda Hon From Dimagoras (11 star grenade and knuckles), Shigga Desta from Vandas (10 star shotgun), Gure Bazugga from Dora Gora (10 star grenade)
Rattlesnake and Shigga Baretsu from Magas Magana (11star rifle and shotgun), also Orpa Guard body unit, Muzzlefever from seeker robots (10star mechs)

Rest of the enemies drop either 9star boards, completed 9 star weapons, or in the case of the fucking bugs in denes relics S2...8star card board, fuckers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ceresa on 2007-06-19 00:30 ]</font>

Saigan
Jun 19, 2007, 02:20 AM
Guess what you'll be keeping me company on? =D

Kimil
Jun 19, 2007, 02:20 AM
The hell? Still no Twin Daggers? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ceresa
Jun 19, 2007, 02:29 AM
oops togehazashi is 11star twin daggers

Ash1ey
Jun 19, 2007, 02:31 AM
wow awesome, so much to hunt... this is gonna be fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info!

Zorafim
Jun 19, 2007, 02:34 AM
This reminds me, are there any missions with lv100+ monsters that have both kamatozes and tengougs? I kinda want my claws.
No? How about anything with those moatoob pigs? Water fists are watery.

A2K
Jun 19, 2007, 02:39 AM
On 2007-06-19 00:34, Zorafim wrote:
This reminds me, are there any missions with lv100+ monsters that have both kamatozes and tengougs? I kinda want my claws.
No? How about anything with those moatoob pigs? Water fists are watery.

Moonlight Beast S2 can potentially (maybe always?) have LV100 Tengohgs and Kamatoze together in the same run. Word of warning, though: most of the Kamatoze the mission are the stronger Sword/Shield/etc. variants.

Jishigara LV100 should appear in Desert Terror S2.

Kimil
Jun 19, 2007, 03:01 AM
On 2007-06-19 00:29, Ceresa wrote:
oops togehazashi is 11star twin daggers

Hmm wierd =O
That means they skipped the 10* Twin dagger all together? O_o

BTW, thank you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Soukosa
Jun 19, 2007, 03:07 AM
You can of course always look here (http://psu.amesani.org/project/mission/list.php?type=1). It lists what you need to know about the missions including the requirements, MP, and rare drops. Don't make my hard work feel wasted http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ceresa
Jun 19, 2007, 03:07 AM
There are a few current gaps in the 10 stars...Crimson, Gizahazashi, Hyper Viper(saber, twin daggers, twin guns), maybe a couple others...these are available from the famitsu cup bonus missions, GRM ones from parum, youmei from neudaiz, tenora from moa, and who knows what hive will have...

Hive S2 will probably fill in the remaining blanks though to make them obtainable outside the event.

Zarbolord
Jun 19, 2007, 05:22 AM
"So much to hunt!" >> As if it will ever drop for me, bah....

Ravennittes
Jun 19, 2007, 06:28 AM
Time to go from 80-90 looking for the Psycho Wand http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Powder Keg
Jun 19, 2007, 07:21 AM
I can't wait til firebreak is over, and hopefully these missions all come out at once. There were four stars last night on PS2/PC and EVERYONE was at the Seabed, only 2 teams at Denes lake, ZERO teams at Agata Islands and only FOUR teams on Moatoob. Pathetic. Half of my card list which I recently added never comes online either....seems to show the ratio of people quitting/barely playing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2007-06-19 05:22 ]</font>

Neith
Jun 19, 2007, 07:37 AM
Zanshu-Misaki is the 11* Claw, not Twin Claws. Those are Yamata-Misaki. If they release the Yamata, screw hunting Fuka-Misaki- Yamata looks 10x better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Alpha-Hunter
Jun 19, 2007, 09:24 AM
aahhh, svaltus and huge cutter! those are the ones I want! will any of these missions come on the 29th? also, does anyone knows if the creasord had agreater chance to drop on train S,S2? Might sa well try to get that alond with the S rank X bow for my GT.

pokefiend
Jun 19, 2007, 10:07 AM
On 2007-06-19 01:07, Sounomi wrote:
You can of course always look here (http://psu.amesani.org/project/mission/list.php?type=1). It lists what you need to know about the missions including the requirements, MP, and rare drops. Don't make my hard work feel wasted http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Thank you sounomi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

*adds to favorites* -_^

RadiantLegend
Jun 19, 2007, 10:53 AM
The age of the sranks has come.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Jun 19, 2007, 11:26 AM
On 2007-06-19 08:53, Ragolismine wrote:
The age of the sranks has come.

The age of people having 3 of each rare and me getting shafted for mystical reasons has come -.-

SolomonGrundy
Jun 19, 2007, 12:21 PM
what drops the deragnus slayer?

Akaimizu
Jun 19, 2007, 12:23 PM
Hmm. So the S-rank Xbox is the Guntecher's first S-rank. Hmmm..

Gryph05
Jun 19, 2007, 01:26 PM
lol....*still hunting har / quick* Does it still drop in onma S2? maybe at a higher rate? */endhope*

Golto
Jun 19, 2007, 02:35 PM
On 2007-06-19 10:21, SolomonGrundy wrote:

Nothing so far drops it since its 12* and non-kubara so it most likely will not be an area drop item. The JPN do not have Seed Awakening S2 yet and thats the last mission with the srank drop boss boxes left not having a S2. My guess is Plains Overlord S3 or some new mission in the AOI expansion will drop it.

We can hope ST will catch us up from being 3 months behind back to 2 months but I'm not too hopefull. They've had a few opportunities to catch us up before but just followed the same one update every 2-3 weeks pattern. I still think the first real update after the Fire Break is over will be the 2nd or 3rd Friday of July.

Shiryuu
Jun 19, 2007, 03:08 PM
On 2007-06-19 12:35, Golto wrote:

Nothing so far drops it since its 12* and non-kubara so it most likely will not be an area drop item. The JPN do not have Seed Awakening S2 yet and thats the last mission with the srank drop boss boxes left not having a S2. My guess is Plains Overlord S3 or some new mission in the AOI expansion will drop it.

Well we are getting Hive for famitsu with level 100+ monsters complete with a boss fight this thursday.

Neoptolemus
Jun 20, 2007, 12:46 AM
With Sleeping Guardian S2 and the highly sought after Psycho Wand, as well as the Double Agito and Twin Tornado coming out soon, I expect that will be the next hot-spot for people spamming. I anticipate Light Based Armors to rise in price. Just a little hint: For those of you looking to make a buck or two, you may want to consider trying to synth a 50% Light armor now for Day 1 of this mission when people are scrambling to find a decent Light Armor (though I probably shouldn't have given away my plans for world domination gaining meseta)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neoptolemus on 2007-06-19 22:46 ]</font>

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 20, 2007, 01:03 AM
On 2007-06-19 22:46, Neoptolemus wrote:
With Sleeping Guardian S2 and the highly sought after Psycho Wand, as well as the Double Agito and Twin Tornado coming out soon, I expect that will be the next hot-spot for people spamming. I anticipate Light Based Armors to rise in price. Just a little hint: For those of you looking to make a buck or two, you may want to consider trying to synth a 50% Light armor now for Day 1 of this mission when people are scrambling to find a decent Light Armor (though I probably shouldn't have given away my plans for world domination gaining meseta)

I think you're confusing Sleeping Warriors with Dual Sentinel.

Nothing, ever.

Something might eventually drop De Ragan Slayer, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2007-06-19 23:14 ]</font>

FUFME
Jun 20, 2007, 03:19 AM
Has Japan found the Psycho Wand yet ????????????

I just saw someone selling somewhat cheap Diad and was tempted in buying it all up

Urtri
Jun 20, 2007, 03:45 AM
well looks like ill be spamming Unsafe for Pa Frags to trade for Killer shot to help me i my quest to get a better gun (rattlesnake from Desert Golaith) but i may also try to get my hands on a Gur Astead cause 1. it looks better than the 10*, and combos nicely with RAbol Astead for the best anti-multi target weapon that a Fortegunner could ask for.

ALso to Neoptolemus why not just buy a TE-senba from the shop ok its B rank but comboed with Mega Rainbow gives an impressive (and cheap) 35% ligth element rating

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Urtri on 2007-06-20 01:46 ]</font>

Mewn
Jun 20, 2007, 06:13 AM
On 2007-06-20 01:19, FUFME wrote:
Has Japan found the Psycho Wand yet ????????????

I just saw someone selling somewhat cheap Diad and was tempted in buying it all up

Yes, Japanese players have found [B] Psycho Wand. It's an area drop in Relics areas with level 100+ monsters, so it should drop (if rarely, it is 12* after all) in Sleeping Warriors S2 and Dual Sentinel S2.

pokefiend
Jun 20, 2007, 07:38 AM
On 2007-06-19 10:23, Akaimizu wrote:

actually no, the 10* handgun from plains overlord will sadly be our first S rank weapon >.>

Crazy_Hunter
Jun 20, 2007, 08:02 AM
Indeed interesting. But what I want to know is where the 10* and 11* (maybe 12*) Fists, Swords, Spears, and Axes drop. Does the Gudda Skela and Gudda Hon both drop in Desert Terror S2? And where the heck are the 10* spears?

XanGabriel
Jun 20, 2007, 08:07 AM
Is anyone else tired of getting all these S2 missions without receiving new missions altogether?

Golto
Jun 20, 2007, 08:34 AM
On 2007-06-20 05:38, pokefiend wrote:

On 2007-06-19 10:23, Akaimizu wrote:

actually no, the 10* handgun from plains overlord will sadly be our first S rank weapon >.>

Actually its the 11* handgun board not the 10* hangun board that drops from Plains Overlord S2 boss box.

Akaimizu
Jun 20, 2007, 09:15 AM
Contemplates the craziness if this 11* handgun becomes the GTs most powerful weapon, for a while.

I'm picturing a Resident Evil-like scene for Guntechers.

Jill Valentine (because in Resident Evil terms, the women are the ones that can carry inhuman loads of heavy ordinance and conceal it compared to the weak, but strong-looking men): "I got this laser cannon, Crossbows, Cards, Bows, Rifles, Twin Handguns, and I think I'm ready for everything. Are you going to be ok, Barry?"

Barry Burton: "Not to worry!!" (pulls out the 11* single handgun) "I HAVE THIS!!!!!!"

Now if it ends up looking like a Magnum that looks to shoot heads off of zombies, I'm done for the year. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-20 07:24 ]</font>

Golto
Jun 20, 2007, 09:31 AM
You only have to grind most 9* guns to +5 to equal that of 10* so I don't get why people make a big fuss about not having sranks.

Akaimizu
Jun 20, 2007, 09:42 AM
It's the whole fuss of ever grinding those 9* guns to +5 without losing them. It's a much different case from B-rank weapons. Of course, post expansion-release, nobody will care as much for S-rankers unless they get special properties in the Expansion, or stats adjusted high enough.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-20 07:42 ]</font>

Sexy_Raine
Jun 20, 2007, 11:52 AM
Where is the 10* G launcher?

Jife_Jifremok
Jun 20, 2007, 11:56 AM
On 2007-06-20 09:52, Sexy_Raine wrote:

from Ceresa's post on the first page...

Gure Astedd and Gudda Hon From Dimagoras (11 star grenade and knuckles), Shigga Desta from Vandas (10 star shotgun), Gure Bazugga from Dora Gora (10 star grenade)
I *think* that's Drua Gohra being the monster that drops Gur Bazga. That's the cool grenade, by the way> The one that looks like a military cannon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-06-20 09:57 ]</font>

Powder Keg
Jun 20, 2007, 12:45 PM
On 2007-06-20 06:07, XanGabriel wrote:
Is anyone else tired of getting all these S2 missions without receiving new missions altogether?

Personally, I'd prefer whatever mission is on the Moatoob ice field and behind the Foran Waterfall on Parum.

SolomonGrundy
Jun 20, 2007, 12:59 PM
I just want there to be TONS and TONS of reasons to go to moatoob.

Asright now there are...none? Ok, maybe mot walna hunting. But seriously, not many folk venture there...on 360 at least.

Sexy_Raine
Jun 20, 2007, 01:11 PM
On 2007-06-20 09:56, Jife_Jifremok wrote:

On 2007-06-20 09:52, Sexy_Raine wrote:

from Ceresa's post on the first page...

I *think* that's Drua Gohra being the monster that drops Gur Bazga. That's the cool grenade, by the way> The one that looks like a military cannon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-06-20 09:57 ]</font>

Ok thanks.

eightball
Jun 20, 2007, 03:12 PM
are there any japan players that can tell me what you need to make the double agito??? thanks

KamiSori
Jun 21, 2007, 04:30 AM
a little off topic question:

wasnt there a new event/mission where sega planned to release a special S rank grenade launcher? i remember reading about it somewhere, it was supposed to look like a guitar case and shoot stars or something?