PDA

View Full Version : PSU: Problem: Purification is failing / Solution: Get back o

CaptainPlanet
Jun 19, 2007, 02:10 AM
Ever since the rise of the Jaggo Sonichi, everyone has concentrated their efforts on hunting this elusive creature in the hopes of finding the new 10-11* board drops and Puyoment Aura.

Can you really blame them? It's only for a limited time after all! However, as rewarding as hunting Jaggos is, it's distracted the majority of the community from our primary goal, to purify the remaining two planets by the end of the month. As long as people are hunting Jaggos, there is no chance that this goal will ever be met. In the past week, there has been VERY little change in the purification percentages of Perum and Moatoob. This is because when hunting for Jaggo Sonichis, it requires people to look for specific signs, and if they aren't favorable, then the mission must be restarted. It is because of this that missions aren't getting completed and the purification is going nowhere. Everyone has taken their eye off the ball and it's sad to know we might not reach our goal in time.

All hope is not lost however. I encourage all willing and goal-oriented GUARDIANS band together and get ready for a long 10 days of purification. We all have jobs and other things that we must do, but whenever possible, I hope that we all do our part for the Gurhal System and purify as much as you can!

Until the end of Operation: Firebreak, the Elite Raiders Group will be gathering as much help as we can and purifying as much as possible. I hope for the support from everyone who reads this, and hope that we can all band together and take one last stand against the Fire SEED. There are 10 days left and I know we can do it!

Thank you all for your support.

X-thirteen
Jun 19, 2007, 09:53 PM
for reals yo

Dhylec
Jun 20, 2007, 07:16 PM
Looks like a noble cause, good luck! Hope you'd get people to heed your call. ;]