PDA

View Full Version : For the Rappy Event on the JP servers did they increase the

Nobo
Jun 19, 2007, 07:09 AM
Did they increase the rappy spawns in the maximum attack event? Otherwise how are u soposed to get the items?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nobo on 2007-06-19 05:11 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Jun 19, 2007, 07:27 AM
If I recall correctly, randomly throughout the Famitsu Cup missions, certain factors such as rare enemy spawn, increased EXP and lowered enemy HP come into effect. When the rare enemy spawn increases, your chances for a Rappy encounter increase, too. Quite dramatically, I'd hope, especially considering the number of Rappy Feathers it takes to get certain items.

Lyrise
Jun 19, 2007, 10:27 AM
Lowered HP is only for bonus. The Rappy spawns are way up from before, I'm pretty sure you should be able to encounter them at least once every 7 runs or so on average. They will ALWAYS drop feathers (no blanks or meseta) though on B and A, you might get skillsave as well (these are now worth 30k on our servers, pretty sad really). Alos consider this: If you are having a really bad luckstreak, all is not lost; sure you'll have to wait out 4 weeks to do this, but for every rank you get a 40 on your scorecard (4 missions x 10 points) you get 30 feathers. This amounts to 90 Feathers, and will get you a large amount of items on that list.

Almighty_Envy
Jun 19, 2007, 10:39 AM
On 2007-06-19 08:27, Lyrise wrote:
Lowered HP is only for bonus. The Rappy spawns are way up from before, I'm pretty sure you should be able to encounter them at least once every 7 runs or so on average. They will ALWAYS drop feathers (no blanks or meseta) though on B and A, you might get skillsave as well (these are now worth 30k on our servers, pretty sad really). Alos consider this: If you are having a really bad luckstreak, all is not lost; sure you'll have to wait out 4 weeks to do this, but for every rank you get a 40 on your scorecard (4 missions x 10 points) you get 30 feathers. This amounts to 90 Feathers, and will get you a large amount of items on that list.

Finally something to make it worth trying =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almighty_Envy on 2007-06-19 08:40 ]</font>