PDA

View Full Version : Agitos

Jim2001
Feb 26, 2001, 08:24 PM
The agito is one of the most sought after weapons in the entire game. I've heard rumors that the real agito will raise ATP by 400, and that you need the 3 books of Kitana to turn a fake into a real one. The question is: Where do I get an Agito? Where do I find the books afterwards? Do they have something to do with the occasional character who talks about "Great Sword Zoke?" I'm a YELLOWBOZE HUmar, and if this will keep me from getting this powerful sword, please tell me that, as well as any other weapons I can't find. Mabey I coulb still buy one somewhere...

Android
Feb 26, 2001, 08:46 PM
It seems like Skylys in the forest find agitos all the time.

Maverick
Feb 26, 2001, 10:01 PM
I'm a YELLOWBOZE too, and I found an Agito (2001) in Forest 2, Very Hard. So keep looking, you'll find one eventually.

Jim2001
Feb 27, 2001, 11:39 PM
Aaah. Thanks for the consoling. I thought it had something to do with the Seek My Master quest, or that I couldn't get it.

DarkDragon
Feb 28, 2001, 04:29 AM
I can give you a fake agito or trade.
I have a couple fake ones.

Folken
Feb 28, 2001, 05:24 AM
I managed to get all 3 books and I had a fake agito and I brought it to everyone in the Seek the Master offline Quest. Didn't do anything though. The guy next to the shops just dissed my 1980 agito and thats it. Is there a mysterious 4th book?

Jim2001
Feb 28, 2001, 11:49 PM
Well Dragon, I might take you up on that, but I have little to trade (Battle Verges and wands are about all 'll trade at this point. You know, the stuff I can't use) and it's nearly impossible to get online. The phone lines on our street were installed in the 40's and were barely capable of of carrying voices. The phone company doesn't care about us out here in the middle of nowhere, so I guess that won't change anytime soon. Thanks anyway.

Jim2001
Mar 3, 2001, 11:55 PM
Hey Maverick, by any chance did you do the Seek My Master quest in VH mode before you found it? I've gone through three times already and the only rare thing I found was a Brave Knuckle.

bonz
Mar 5, 2001, 06:04 AM
Your agito (s) can only be turned into real Agito's if they are 1975 models. Anything other than that's just a plain ole fake. Hope this saves you guys some time.

sinistrx
Mar 5, 2001, 07:07 AM
Is there some trick to the Seek My Master quest? I have Book of Katana 3's which I picked up in the cave on vhard. I want to get those appraised but when I talk to the tekker that's between the shops and the bank on that quest all he does is tell me the legend of the 4 swords. What's up with that?