PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Recommendations for a new force?

DRO
Jun 19, 2007, 09:53 PM
Just created a force. I have been a cast, so I don't know much about them other than they are badass with spells...just seeking ndy advice or recommendations for a lvl one force...im lookinj to to go to lvl up my lvl 1 char the fastest...with good mission points from 1-20...any one? also what are the best spells for a force...besides shifta, deband, and resta???...hahah thats the cast in me ...but i hear ga-diga is tight anything else must have?

Garnet_Moon
Jun 19, 2007, 09:56 PM
Heat Wave Island C grants 7 points, and about 120 XP solo and takes about 2 mins to complete. Well, for a Hunter. Takes longer for a force on that mission. Especially starting out. Bogga Zubba is overpowered at level 1... lol

DRO
Jun 19, 2007, 09:58 PM
where exactly is that?

Rashiid
Jun 19, 2007, 09:58 PM
Diga (very useful for power)
FOIE!! (Lv4 Burn; w0ot!)
Dambarta
Zonde!!!!!! (LoL jk; stay far away from this tech; im just a fan)

rest is up to you. (not resta; the rest)

Garnet_Moon
Jun 19, 2007, 09:59 PM
On 2007-06-19 19:58, DRO wrote:
where exactly is that?

Guardians Colony 4th Floor -> Neudaiz -> Flyer Base -> Heat Wave Island C

DRO
Jun 19, 2007, 10:02 PM
thanks again...any recommendations on what pa frag photon art to get him?

Garnet_Moon
Jun 19, 2007, 10:04 PM
On 2007-06-19 20:02, DRO wrote:
thanks again...any recommendations on what pa frag photon art to get him?

Giresta. The rest are fun, but not as useful as the store bought ones. Besides, you may as well get it now since you'll need it when AoI comes out anyway. BTW, it's 90 PA frags.

DRO
Jun 19, 2007, 10:07 PM
"Diga (very useful for power)
FOIE!! (Lv4 Burn; w0ot!)
Dambarta
Zonde!!!!!! (LoL jk; stay far away from this tech; im just a fan) "

i got all them ...any other suggestions?

KidoKresh
Jun 19, 2007, 10:07 PM
for your spells you wanna get the Dambarta, Gidiga, Gibarta, Radiga, Rabarta, Nosdiga and Giresta are really good for forces for they make be tough at first but worth it when they hit lvl 21.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KidoKresh on 2007-06-19 20:09 ]</font>

DRO
Jun 19, 2007, 10:09 PM
tech = damage i dish out? mst = defence?

Garnet_Moon
Jun 19, 2007, 10:11 PM
On 2007-06-19 20:09, DRO wrote:
tech = damage i dish out? mst = defence?

TAP is Tech Attack Power
MST is Mental Strength (for) Techs (basically, Tech Defensive Power)

Dunno about MST, but TAP sounds about right.

Deja
Jun 19, 2007, 10:12 PM
yes tech = damage and mst = magical defense.

As a cast fT, focus on Gi-spells, foie/diga, all the buffs and debuffs, resta, reverser, giresta, and all the bows and cards you can get (when you hit fortetecher).

Good luck fellow fail fT, I mean cast fT

Garnet_Moon
Jun 19, 2007, 10:13 PM
On 2007-06-19 20:12, Deja wrote:

As a cast fT, focus on Gi-spells, foie/diga, all the buffs and debuffs, resta, reverser, giresta, and all the bows and cards you can get (when you hit fortetecher).

I've tried to care about debuffs, but everything dies nearly when it spawns... it's only useful for Jarbas, Bil de Vears, Gol Dova's, and the few other large mobs. I'm going to overwrite them with future tech slots.

kevington
Jun 19, 2007, 10:17 PM
I highly recommend dark bow bullets and, to a lesser degree, ice bow bullets. All of the bow bullets get SE 4 at level 21, and these two can be extremely useful. You'll want ice bullets for bosses and dark bullets for that oh so lovely DOT.

Oh, and consider getting Noszonde and Nosdiga. Noszonde gets knockdown at level 21 (great for Olghoman and Vahras). Nosdiga is nicely powered but potentially redundant alongside Diga.

DRO
Jun 19, 2007, 10:34 PM
On 2007-06-19 20:12, Deja wrote:

actually i started a new male newman...but thanks....even got real creative with his name...."force"...hahah but keep the advice comin!

dark and ice bullets baught ...thanks...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DRO on 2007-06-19 20:38 ]</font>

WolfBlade
Jun 20, 2007, 02:13 AM
Well wat i did was lvl up my ICE element first

ThEoRy
Jun 20, 2007, 10:24 AM
nosdiga yes, noszonde not so much Megiverse is pretty cool at higher lvls too. Razonde, Rabarta, Radiga, Gibarta, Gidiga, Gizonde, Diga, Foi, Dark and ice bullets for bows and cards,, umm lets see whatever else u like really. Those'll get u started in the right direction though. I like to use the appropriate attack for the current situation in order to really max my damage output.

WolfBlade
Jun 22, 2007, 02:33 AM
After Firebreak is over, i would join buff party and Reverser/resta party, cuz healing some1 at below lvl 11 is hard ull die alot, for Rev/Res is in Crimsonbeast so u need at lest 3 pips to open that room, the 1 were u get hit alot n 4 box dat poison u.