PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: jaggo hunting

uvvbread
Jun 20, 2007, 12:35 AM
just got back on and want 2 know how do u get the jaggo map on the fire break mission Urgent Orders

Garnet_Moon
Jun 20, 2007, 12:40 AM
*sits back and waits for the "discussion" on how this works* Heh, here we go agai~n...

Rashiid
Jun 20, 2007, 12:43 AM
its rappies.

mvffin
Jun 20, 2007, 01:55 AM
heres how you do it. finish the mission over and over again till you get it.

shotsfired
Jun 20, 2007, 09:13 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif lol. I really dont know, but this is actually the way I do it. I need the exp and mission points anyway, and for 15 minutes of time you get an S ranks, 10,500 meseta and 105 mission points, plus a good chance at Jaos (i usually get a rare run every 5-7 times). keep running them !

JAFO22000
Jun 20, 2007, 09:54 AM
On 2007-06-19 22:40, Garnet_Moon wrote:
*sits back and waits for the "discussion" on how this works* Heh, here we go agai~n...

? It has been known for sometime. Works everytime for me.

For the OP, basically you need to verify at least one thing on each of the three blocks:

Block one: After killing the initial spawn of Ageetas, the door will open and you will run down an "L" shaped hallway. Once exiting this hallway, your party can run past the next spawn of Shagreece and Lapuchas. As soon as one of the party members descends the ramp beyond this spawn, they all will die. When you are in this hallway down the ramp, look to your right at the room blocked by a laser fence. Switch to your goggles to look at the position of the pods. This room starts with a hallway, then opens up. If the closest pod to your character is in this hallway, you have a possible jaggo map. If the closest pod is positioned where the room opens up, you do not have a possible spawn. You can also verify this spawn in the room above this one, which contains the floor button to open this room. Just be sure there is a pod under the "star" on the wall in this room. (Look around and you'll see it!).

Block two: After killing everything in the initial room, head through the teleporter and kill the 3 Tengohgs and purify the room. This will "reopen" the teleporter and send you back to the initial room. If the spawn which appears as you go back through the teleporter is 3 Vulfus, then you have a possible jaggo spawn. If it is 3 Jishagaras, then you do not.

Block three: Assuming you have met the first two jaggo conditions, block 3 will be the "dark room with the traps and the goggle-able fire path" thing. As you approach the first seed which needs purification behind the gate, check to see the position of the blewme within this same gated room. If this blewme is directly adjacent to the seed, then no jaggos. If it is closer to the far (second) gate, then prepare to see jaggos!!!!

Now that I gave you this information, please don't boot your teammates upon getting the jaggo spawn. This practice is selfish and disgusting.

uvvbread
Jun 20, 2007, 05:48 PM
thx man

and dont worry i wont boot

JAFO22000
Jun 20, 2007, 05:51 PM
*furrows brow and points*

I'll be watching you! lol