PDA

View Full Version : [B] Baji line (X-Box 360)

Lonzell
Jun 20, 2007, 04:12 PM
I did a search on the topic, and Didn't get the answer I wanted. Question. This is the board that creates the S Yohmei armor known as the Baji-senba. How much is this board worth on the 360 community?

MayLee
Jun 20, 2007, 04:13 PM
Oh god, who knows. Millions..millions..You know how people like to price their S ranks

Lonzell
Jun 20, 2007, 04:15 PM
Well I just got this drop from a Lapucha, and I wanna know what to set the price at. Anyone wants me to set it at just 500k?

Alkaar
Jun 20, 2007, 04:29 PM
You must have got it from an Ageeta lvl 100+, because thats the only creature it drops from.

The board is worth between 3 to 4 million on the Xbox 360 community.

JAFO22000
Jun 20, 2007, 05:05 PM
It's only worth what someone will pay for it...

Seriously though, try searching other players shops to see what they are selling this item for. If you want to move it, undercut all of their prices for a possible quick sale. If you want the most meseta you can get for it, price it high, but prepare to wait for someone to buy it. But, eventually, more of these boards will be found and the supply will outweigh the demand, thus driving the price down, yadda, yadda, yadda. Take a basic Economics course to learn all of that....

Really, there is no "set" price. As long as you get what you want from it. I've sold many things and have had people say that I got "jipped", but the thing is my item sold while their item is still in their shop. You have to check other's shops on a regular basis to set your price competitively. If three other people are selling the board cheaper than you, don't expect your board to sell.

Lonzell
Jun 20, 2007, 05:09 PM
Im still trying to decide if the price'll go lower on this... or go up once people gain the ability to start crafting it into the S rank armor it is.

JAFO22000
Jun 20, 2007, 05:16 PM
The price will ALWAYS go lower. Again, more boards are going to be found, which will drive the price for a board down. I don't think these armors are even that high in demand. Ortapolymers are rough to find. AND, after FB is gone, they will be near impossible to farm.

DRO
Jun 20, 2007, 05:21 PM
I bought one for 1.5 mil....only to have it sit in my armor pm waiting for the 20 FREAKIN ORTAPOLOMER!!!!! WTF!!!

KidoKresh
Jun 20, 2007, 05:24 PM
i saw the actual armor but not the board and the guy with it was just showing it off in his store http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif so he had the price at 99999999

MayLee
Jun 20, 2007, 05:26 PM
When you sell it..You should gib moniez, LuLz!11one plOx. =)

I wonder if I should get that armor

DRO
Jun 20, 2007, 05:27 PM
Yeah, 1.5 mil is a good deal...actually i only bought it because i think the closest price to it was like 4 mil....

PALRAPPYS
Jun 20, 2007, 06:02 PM
It's not even worth 2 million. Heck, the one in my shop has been sitting there for almost a month now, and it's going for 1,750,000. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Go fetch if you want it.

Lonzell
Jun 20, 2007, 06:31 PM
I wonder how much the armor itself'll be worth.

Eliash
Jun 20, 2007, 06:39 PM
The board isn't worth much because of the materials it takes to make them. Ortapolymer goes for around 100k-200k if you can find it, and you need 20 of them. Not to mention that the board isn't 100% chance to make either so you can well spend over 2-4 million and get a monomate.

The armor itself though would be worth a bit because of all the risk involved. Even a low percent should be a good price since there's only 2 made from what I hear. However, if you are planning to make the armor I suggest spamming the Firebreak Neudaiz missions before they take them out. I'd think the 2nd mission is better for Ortapolymer due to large amounts of seed to purify and the higher level of the monsters, however, no one hunts there so it may be just as hard to find a party as it is to find the ortapolymer.

The value of the board itself is about 1-1.5 million at the moment. If/when we get the current event that the Japanese servers are having (which I think we will) the board price will probably drop a whole lot more.

FUFME
Jun 20, 2007, 07:49 PM
I have a board selling for 19 Million and cheapest price compared to others currently selling

Lonzell
Jun 20, 2007, 08:34 PM
I know im gonna regret this, but im desperate for cash to raise all of my mags right now so, as of this second, the Baji Line is going to be placed in my Cassshern 's character shop for 1 mil for 24 hours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lonzell on 2007-06-20 18:36 ]</font>