PDA

View Full Version : Another Sonic B'Day Question...

XanGabriel
Jun 21, 2007, 07:28 AM
The event:
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_events.php

So I've been thinking about it lately, and waiting. Eagerly. But I remembered seeing something in the information that is making me wonder. Look here:

Everyone who participates by shouting out the message: "Happy Birthday Sonic!" exactly as it appears here (with no quotes) will receive their present once the event is over and we've checked the RSVP list for qualifying attendees!

Again:

will receive their present once the event is over and we've checked the RSVP list for qualifying attendees!

"RSVP list"??? Uhm... Am I missing something? Call me lame, or call me a conformist, but I want that statue, and it appears there is some kinda catch to it????

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XanGabriel on 2007-06-21 05:29 ]</font>

Rashiid
Jun 21, 2007, 07:40 AM
they are gunna write your name/ID # down i believe; and probably send it to your Common Box.

(dont quote me; just and educated guess)

RegulusHikari
Jun 21, 2007, 08:10 AM
They probably just look through the chat log and send out statues that way. Just make sure you spam enough to be noticed... and before the server inevitably crashes. <.<;

Realmz
Jun 21, 2007, 10:04 AM
they wouldn't even have to look, it's easy to just write a program that will take down the ID of anyone that says happy birthday sonic! and save it.

theres a reason it says to say it exactly like that...

XanGabriel
Jun 21, 2007, 12:25 PM
But there's no real "Respond S'il Vous Plait" I have to take up? There's no real "qualification" i have to meet?

Mutt12
Jun 21, 2007, 12:49 PM
On 2007-06-21 10:25, XanGabriel wrote:
But there's no real "Respond S'il Vous Plait" I have to take up? There's no real "qualification" i have to meet?

I think that was their (horrible) attempt to be funny. Like the l33t question.