PDA

View Full Version : Best mission for experience?

Epy1221
Jun 21, 2007, 06:03 PM
I'm a level 54. I know its hard to gain levels right no with every1 doing FB.

But any suggestions to a great mission that'll load me up on EXP that'd be aprreciated

Gamertag: Ryanjh1221

Allison_W
Jun 21, 2007, 06:37 PM
Try to get into an Urgent Orders B XP run. If you don't skip spawns, the mission actually gives surprisingly good XP.

Deus-Irae
Jun 21, 2007, 07:13 PM
On 2007-06-21 16:03, Epy1221 wrote:
I'm a level 54. I know its hard to gain levels right no with every1 doing FB.

thats where we are all getting a ton of exp from.

Merumeru
Jun 21, 2007, 07:19 PM
XD Urgent Orders A is great experience if you have a nice party (LV65+) but B kicks you into the higher levels like nobodies business X3 and like 100MP with S ranking to top it off too~

Allison_W
Jun 21, 2007, 07:24 PM
Yeah. Thing about Urgent Orders is that you want to get into an XP group if you're running it on B right now, because many groups will want to skip some of the spawns in order to finish it more quickly, and that's a lot of skipped XP.

Scorched Valley also isn't bad, but don't do it on A without a full group that, preferably, includes a healer. Getting past the first block is all the trouble--block 2 is easy XP, but block 1 can be difficult to survive without Resta backup.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allison_W on 2007-06-21 17:26 ]</font>

Kion
Jun 21, 2007, 10:30 PM
Firebreak missions are monotonous and annoying as hell. If you want to get a breath of fresh air, I recomend Agata relics, Hive, or Grove of Fanatics (all on S).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-06-21 20:31 ]</font>

Reipard
Jun 22, 2007, 08:17 AM
Thing about Urgent Orders is that you want to get into an XP group if you're running it on B right now.

It'd be nice if people actually read the commentary you put on your missions. I start up exp parties and get people that try to go all 'lol, S rank YEAH' and skip spawns ALL THE TIME >_<.

It's almost more trouble than it's worth to run an exp party in UO, just because of the idiots. If you're to do it, best get together a group of like-minded individuals beforehand for the least headache.

Garanz-Baranz
Jun 22, 2007, 09:07 AM
Highest EXPed Missions so far that arn't Firebreak are-

Dark Satilite S
SEED awakened S
Grove of Fanatics S
Mad Beast S2
Crimson Beast S2[on the Jarba or Shagreece B3 runs]
Desert Goliath S
Rainbow Beast S2

And that's pretty much the meaty EXP missions.

pokefiend
Jun 22, 2007, 09:18 AM
I dont understand why ppl think Urgent orders B gives you more exp than Scorched Valley B. tss tss

more zoonas + vil de bears > all

CelestialBlade
Jun 22, 2007, 02:54 PM
Lil love for Holy Grounds here. Pretty easy mission to solo if you've got Light armor and Dark weapons. It's also really mobby and drops loads of Meseta. Just don't expect much MP out of it.