PDA

View Full Version : Bil De Axe (Question for JP PSU players)

SarinSerafi
Jun 21, 2007, 07:07 PM
For those who play on the JP PSU version:

Is it a really rare drop like the Psycho Wand? What's the base synthesis success rate on a pure Striking PM? And exactly how hard is it to find Morbinia as a drop with all of the S2 missions out?

I'd love one of these axes, but it also requires 15 Morbinia and it's been a nightmare trying to find any for the Twin Bearlcaw board I have now.

Oh, a few more questions: has anyone found the board and successfully synthed one yet on JP PSU? If so, does it make Bil De Bear sounds when you use it? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thank you very much!

Shiryuu
Jun 21, 2007, 08:04 PM
Because of Famitsu event, Bil De Axe is a somewhat common item (as low as 200k for a board). Dunno about anything else, wait for someone else to reply.

SarinSerafi
Jun 21, 2007, 08:55 PM
Ah, so they drop fairly frequently in the Famitsu event.. interesting, didn't know this. I'll keep it in mind, thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And I'll wait for anyone else with info to reply, then.

Nobo
Jun 21, 2007, 08:58 PM
When the event comes out I'm gonna buy one and go protranser when AOI comes out so I can use it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Soukosa
Jun 22, 2007, 12:42 AM
On 2007-06-21 17:07, SarinSerafi wrote:
What's the base synthesis success rate on a pure Striking PM?

Base synth rate is what is used for the rate in Lv 0 PM, otherwise you use just refer to it as the rate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif It's 56% with 100 Strike supposedly, anyways.

Zorafim
Jun 22, 2007, 01:30 AM
I suppose I may as well ask, are the other rare items more common as well? Assuming I get to see this event, will I be able to get the S ranks that I've been wanting without the amount of work I've been putting in?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 22, 2007, 01:47 AM
On 2007-06-21 23:30, Zorafim wrote:
I suppose I may as well ask, are the other rare items more common as well? Assuming I get to see this event, will I be able to get the S ranks that I've been wanting without the amount of work I've been putting in?

They supposedly boosted drop rates by 350% or something during the event. Or so I've heard.

pikachief
Jun 22, 2007, 01:58 AM
On 2007-06-21 23:47, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

They supposedly boosted drop rates by 350% or something during the event. Or so I've heard.

its 500%

Shiryuu
Jun 22, 2007, 02:03 AM
Its 500% for the bonus mission. You will have to get an S ranking first on the normal mission.

Itsuki
Jun 22, 2007, 02:05 AM
On 2007-06-21 23:58, pikachief wrote:

On 2007-06-21 23:47, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

its 500%

Only during the bonus. And the bonus doesn't have all monsters. Lets take neudaiz for example.

bonus 1 - roughly 65 Ageeta and 15 Gohmon
bonus 2 - roughyl 65 Ageeta and 15 Explody bots
Now, ya, its 500% drop rate, but even so, you're as likely to get a uranasara from the mission as you are from the bonus. Now, assuming you clear the bonus, certain things drop from the 12 end boxes. On neudaiz, this includes 10* twin daggers, rod, twin claw, claw, card, and hal/quick.

One of the moatoob missions had bil de bear. Hence the increase in boards. But the boards were already relatively cheap, just because damn near nobody uses axes. Meaning evne before the event, you could get boards for under 1mil.