PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get snowy claws?

Silver_Wyrm
Jun 21, 2007, 08:21 PM
As topic, Id like to try get some before FB ends, thanks for any help^^

Kaloa
Jun 21, 2007, 08:39 PM
Trying hunting on Moatoob? I've gotten three pairs of Twin Snow Claws in Mine Defense S so far.

Allison_W
Jun 21, 2007, 08:43 PM
I've been looking in Mine Defense. On the correct map/spawn (first room is T-junction bridge, correct spawn is three Vanda on the right side), I can get to the second block in about eight minutes (S difficulty, soloing as a 65/10 fFcaseal with a GH-452 and Laia Martinez as partners) and immediately verify whether Jaggos will spawn on that map (a Vanda spawn means Jaggos; a Lapucha spawn means I go back to the drawing board).

The beauty of Mine Defense is that on that map, a whole lot of enemies can be skipped--you can skip the first Vanda spawn, then fight all the enemies until you reach the room with three doors with short dead-end tunnels, skip the first two such doors, fight the enemies behind the third door and then a couple more spawns outside and to the northwest, bam, B2. If the first spawn in B2 is Vandas, I run past them, take a right on the bridge, run past the next enemy spawn, fight the swarm of Vandas near the door, ignore that door and take the door to the east instead, go north and ignore the enemy spawn along the way until I get to the few boxes at the far north of the map, break them open, kill Jaggos for fun and profit.

To recap, you're looking for the T-junction bridge in the first room with a three-Vanda spawn on the left. Then, on the second block, the first spawn will be Vandas (if it's Lapuchas, start over.) Skip every spawn that doesn't open a gate or drop a key that you need in order to reach your Jaggos.

KiteWolfwood
Jun 21, 2007, 08:51 PM
Do you have to do Mine Defense S to get Snowy Claws or can you do it on any rank?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KiteWolfwood on 2007-06-21 18:52 ]</font>

Arika
Jun 21, 2007, 08:59 PM
IS that snowy claw can drop from crimson beast A ?

Allison_W
Jun 21, 2007, 09:03 PM
On 2007-06-21 18:59, Arika wrote:
IS that snowy claw can drop from crimson beast A ?

I know of people who've gotten it from Crimson Beast, but I don't know what rank.

Silver_Wyrm
Jun 21, 2007, 09:43 PM
as sig, my current highest is lv 30 atm, but Ill try some above thigns on lower difficultuies if possible thanks^^ if anyone can confirm rank would eb appreciated

also, what enemy becoems the Jaggos?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2007-06-21 19:43 ]</font>

Kion
Jun 21, 2007, 10:23 PM
The jaggos are the second to last spawn in b2. they appear on the edge just before you fight the kogg nadds where there are a few boxes. shoot those for them to appear.

Phetty
Jun 21, 2007, 11:50 PM
Forest infiltration is fast Jao hunting if you have a party thatll do it. Drops on A rank there.

Hrith
Jun 22, 2007, 07:01 AM
Mine Defense is the best because most spawns in that mission can be skipped (just run past them).

If you get a Jaggo map in block 2, only one spawn requires killing to reach the Jaggos.

Eleina
Jun 22, 2007, 07:37 AM
On 2007-06-22 05:01, Hrith wrote:
most spawns in that mission can be skipped (just run past them).

XD how else would you skip monsters ?

MaximumBurst
Jun 22, 2007, 07:58 AM
On 2007-06-21 21:50, Phetty wrote:
Forest infiltration is fast Jao hunting if you have a party thatll do it. Drops on A rank there.

Hmmm...Forest Infiltration A has monsters at 40+. Mine Defense A has monsters at 45+. Looks like I don't have to bother with S.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximumBurst on 2007-06-22 06:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximumBurst on 2007-06-22 06:11 ]</font>

KiteWolfwood
Jun 22, 2007, 03:22 PM
On 2007-06-21 18:43, Allison_W wrote:
I've been looking in Mine Defense. On the correct map/spawn (first room is T-junction bridge, correct spawn is three Vanda on the right side)

To recap, you're looking for the T-junction bridge in the first room with a three-Vanda spawn on the left. Then, on the second block, the first spawn will be Vandas (if it's Lapuchas, start over.) Skip every spawn that doesn't open a gate or drop a key that you need in order to reach your Jaggos.

So wait is it left or right side?

JAFO22000
Jun 22, 2007, 03:33 PM
On 2007-06-22 13:22, KiteWolfwood wrote:

On 2007-06-21 18:43, Allison_W wrote:
I've been looking in Mine Defense. On the correct map/spawn (first room is T-junction bridge, correct spawn is three Vanda on the right side)

So wait is it left or right side?

Check psupedia....but basically as long as you get Vandas to start block two and not Lapuchas, you have jaggos. (according to psupedia, the "x" versions -and ONLY the "x" versions- of the maps on Mine Defense all start with Vandas).

Kaloa
Jun 22, 2007, 03:42 PM
The spawn you want for the T-junction bridge map is three vanda to the left.

KiteWolfwood
Jun 22, 2007, 03:50 PM
Psupedia is down for me. I already tried, I am not that lazy. Thanks for at least answering me though.

Akaimizu
Jun 22, 2007, 03:51 PM
On 2007-06-22 05:37, Eleina wrote:

On 2007-06-22 05:01, Hrith wrote:
most spawns in that mission can be skipped (just run past them).

XD how else would you skip monsters ?

I'm working on it.

Tynselle (thinking): Now if I can only line up those monsters, with the Cannon so that they go across that little lake over there. I wonder if I can get them to reach the other side?