PDA

View Full Version : Should i change my avatar?

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 10:50 PM
Van says its confusing...... so maybe its time for the change back...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 21, 2007, 10:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/LuiDJ.png

VanHalen
Jun 21, 2007, 10:51 PM
Yes. Trying to steal my identy and stuff.

Dhylec
Jun 21, 2007, 10:57 PM
On 2007-06-21 20:51, VanHalen wrote:
Yes. Trying to steal my identy and stuff.

work yer way to a mod
then no one stealz yer avy (here) ;3

Sord
Jun 21, 2007, 10:58 PM
yes, SordSyndrome compells you

VanHalen
Jun 21, 2007, 10:58 PM
That may work Dhylec. How would I go about that though? Just curious.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 21, 2007, 10:59 PM
Hi-Dek? (on the beats)

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 10:59 PM
I would laugh so hard if i got to "mod " status before van. I would laugh so hard.
But then i would go and steal Dhy's picture

Sord
Jun 21, 2007, 11:02 PM
neither one of you would get mod status for a long time, on acount of

1. most likely have not been here long enough
2. there has to be an actual need for it
3. you'll have to start following most rules by textbook and warn others when they break them
4. you don't have near enough bananas to bribe the mods

VanHalen
Jun 21, 2007, 11:05 PM
Wait until August 29th, I'm going legit on PSOW.

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 11:07 PM
Yes wait until August 29th, then i'll become a mod... THEN I WILL BE THE REAL VAN!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Sord
Jun 21, 2007, 11:09 PM
FKL doesn't need any more mods, more than active ones is overkill, and having two pretty much only serves the purpose of when one is off then the other might be on and so things get handled quicker, but it's not really necesary.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

and if you become a mod somewhere else, well then, that won't matter much to me, you'll have no power here

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-06-21 21:10 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Jun 21, 2007, 11:11 PM
Sord, you...think we are being serious?
Dude i am kidding about becoming a mod

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 21, 2007, 11:12 PM
Change it to the fat face Ep3 guy like Unc-Bob, then see what happens.

Sord
Jun 21, 2007, 11:13 PM
On 2007-06-21 21:11, DikkyRay wrote:

i'm aware of this, but it's actually quite common I treat most things serious. I once made a whole paragraph explaining how Dizzy couldn't use "spinny eye" goggles as a weapon to blow people away.

Almighty_Envy
Jun 21, 2007, 11:15 PM
On 2007-06-21 21:13, Sord wrote:

On 2007-06-21 21:11, DikkyRay wrote:

i'm aware of this, but it's actually quite common I treat most things serious. I once made a whole paragraph explaining how Dizzy couldn't use "spinny eye" goggles as a weapon to blow people away.

haha i just laughed out loud

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 21, 2007, 11:28 PM
Dizzy now has to settle for his spinny eyes making the ladies go crazy.

Its an above average silver medal I'd say! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sord
Jun 21, 2007, 11:34 PM
I looked back at the thread, and there's actually quite a bit more to it. This is my way of being an ass:

This occured after me chewing out Sgt with guns vs swords because he kept spamming a Yamato throw line and saying it owned everything. Finally he gave up protesting about it and said the starting quote. Also, I was rather unhappy with dizzy at the time as he was doing the same repeat line with the whole "spinny eyes" gag.

On 2006-05-02 15:44, Sord wrote:

On 2006-05-02 15:34, SgtShligger wrote:
Just as a question, those spinny eyes WOULD get owned by a Yamato (light-machete to be technical) right? Give a long lecture on how it would go.

okies,
1. the fact that the Yamato is a heavy object would give it plenty of momentum to throw it through a fan's force, even if weakly thrown, it's falling patter would only be moderatly displace.

2. even at extremely fast rotational speeds, it is unlikely that fans with a diameter slightly bigger than the human eye socket could generate enough windspeed.

3. also because of the small size, only a small amount of air could be pushed forward, so even at high speeds the force would still spread and cancel out within a few feet.

4. there needs to be air behind the fans as well in order to continue blowing the air forward. Even with holes in the fans side there would still be a signifigant amount of air sucked out from behind the goggles, allowing for depressurization causing AT LEAST moderate discomfort.

5. also because of the fans small diameter, the air it blows would not spread out very far, and even at extremely high speed.

6. you could always hit him in the back. if he turns, just hit him from two sides at once

that should about do it >_>

On 2006-05-02 19:14, DizzyDi wrote:
Sord, you forget these are CAST EYES! They shoot lasers as well.
Lasers > Bullets.
YOU WANNA LOGICAL BATTLE? LETS GO FOO'!

On 2006-05-02 20:58, Sord wrote:

On 2006-05-02 19:14, DizzyDi wrote:
Sord, you forget these are CAST EYES! They shoot lasers as well.
Lasers > Bullets.
YOU WANNA LOGICAL BATTLE? LETS GO FOO'!

okay, lasers are merely highly concentrated photons. Enough photons (light energy) equals enough heat to do damage, this is how they work. As such, for the photons to be hot enough to damage anything the mechanism would undoubtably melt or overheat on or in the goggles, not to mention burn your face in the process. Also, lasers can only go in a straight line, and being comprised of photons can be easily reflected by objects with high reflective qualities, straight back at you if desired.

Even though bullets are reflected, they can not be easily deflected and aimed and as stated before some bullets require extremely heavy armour just to stop and would not be able to readily be manuveured to deflect back at the shooter.

Just as a gun must have bullets, lasers must have power to run through the medium that has the electrons that produce the photons. The energy required to make a laser strong enough to do damage would have to be stored in a large container with tons of elctrolyte, slowing you down drastically with its weight.

Having done a full page report on how lasers work just last month as a prep for federal testing, I know pretty damn well how a laser works, and that a gun would own any laser you could manage to mount on such a small mask and use with considerable manuverability.

I win, again.

On 2006-05-03 05:53, DizzyDi wrote:
Mask?
I'm a CAST!
A walking robot, thx.
My entire body can produce energy. See, the eyes are just where the lasers come from, but my chest laser-heat-photon modulator thingy is where the energy comes from.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif
forget this, this is FKL. You're tired of the spinny eyes?
/SUV BLAST!
Eat it, sucka.

On 2006-05-03 09:28, Sord wrote:
Your a robot, you USE energy dumbass. Even having a self-powered battery inside him wouldn't work either, as it would be to big along with everything else, and the fact that he is a robot means he is already using massive amounts of energy as is, and has probably sacrificed as much mobility via joint and muscle simulation hardware that he can't afford to swap out any more for battery power to sufficiently power a laser capable of damage. Further more, the bio says he is the 178 years old, so his cast body is more than likely outdated. Not to mention your statement of "laser-heat-photon modulator" makes you sound increasingly unintelligent. You would never need all three together because you only need either laser or photon, not both.

Even if he couldn't pocket sized mirrors would still bounce a laser back, so your ass is still owned.

you still fail, again and again

dizzy's only reply to this was I couldn't talk cause he "SUV'd" me.

Regardless, this is in the past and I harbor no ill intent towards either Sgt or Dizzy and both have become good posters since this was made.

astuarlen
Jun 21, 2007, 11:47 PM
On 2007-06-21 21:34, Sord wrote:
Regardless, this is in the past and I harbor no ill intent towards either Sgt or Dizzy and both have become good posters since this was made.

You, on the other hand...

Hohoho, I kid, I kid. That's the official story, at least.

Almighty_Envy
Jun 22, 2007, 09:07 AM
Keep your avatar

Tact
Jun 22, 2007, 09:11 AM
If anybody's avatar is confusing, it's mine. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif