PDA

View Full Version : Online Status

Kimil
Jun 21, 2007, 11:24 PM
I just got back online, and when I was looking at my Card List... I really wished that there was a way to make the Online ppl's cards always go to the top of this list... How hard do you think it would be to impliment this? And would you want this option?

Deja
Jun 21, 2007, 11:30 PM
Great Idea, I'd actually like that. I hate scrolling through 4 pages to see if anyone's online in odd hours.

Rashiid
Jun 22, 2007, 12:01 AM
i wish there was a way to hide ur online status; for when you just wanna party alone/friend is bugging you for help but you just dont feel like doing Fakis S when your a Guntech and theres nothing for you there >.>

Omega-chan
Jun 22, 2007, 12:01 AM
That actually sounds really nice. I know I hate looking through pages and pages (okay so I only have two pages but hush) of cards to see who all is on...

Also, I agree with Rashiid up there; you should be able to go "invisible".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omega-chan on 2007-06-21 22:02 ]</font>

Kimil
Jun 22, 2007, 12:18 AM
Now... do you think any JP players wanted this too? <_> If not, I dunno if we'd ever get it T_T

Soukosa
Jun 22, 2007, 12:46 AM
At least it's far better than what PSO had, where you had to activate a search on each one of the cards to see if they were on. Now you can just quickly glance at the list to see whose on.

And man, I feel left out here. Not even a page of cards including the NPCs and the NPCs out number the people that actually sign on reguarly >.>;

PMB960
Jun 22, 2007, 01:10 AM
Eh that is what priorities are for. Of course I never use them and that would be a better idea but I only check the other cards unless the regulars aren't on. Most of the people I play with are almost always on so I rarely check the other 3 pages anyways.

Scion
Jun 22, 2007, 01:57 AM
I really would like this actually. The first like...8 people on my priority 1s kinda just up and left (kinda wonder why I put them there in the first place if I knew that was going to happen >.>)

It'd be nicer to be welcomed with "online" cards rather than grayed-out ones.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 22, 2007, 02:11 AM
I went on a card deleting spree the other day and finally decided to remove my top old friends who are no longer online.
Got to move on, right?

Anyways, that's actually a good idea to do. Make it similar to an Instant messaging program via cards.