PDA

View Full Version : Information about psu please help

Alazardragoon
Jun 23, 2007, 01:25 AM
Yo, I'm New to these forums not new to psu however. I been playing the game since last December and Have enjoyed most of the time I have played it. Its not so much the game that I enjoyed however It is the people within the game, The game itself lost my interest after March of this year, But aside form that my only friend who is left on the pc/ps2 community is unhappy with the servers and the community, I am on the same boat as he is on this and I am ready for a change too, So we decided to look for a way to play on the JP version of the game, My friend so far Is trying this method out He went to the jp register area and so far he has given them his info and he is waiting for an email by them on his newly made JP hotmail. I know this is Like phantasy star Capital so Im asking here for some help, If any 1 plays on the JP servers for PSU Please Let me know the steps me and my friend need to take in order to play there A list of steps would be appreciated Please we really do want to play on the JP servers and most of the other forums I have gone to have not been much help. Thanks for your time Have fun!

Zorafim
Jun 23, 2007, 01:35 AM
I'm, erm... That is, I don't...

What?

KiteWolfwood
Jun 23, 2007, 01:40 AM
The problem with the community is everyone is being a lil sissy boy an moving to lolxbox and JP PSU. Maybe if some of those traitorous bastards that moved to JP and Xbox would come back, so that the population would increase thus spreading around more meseta and equalizing the economy instead of everything just being stagnant, then we could see even more improvements. Without an increase in new players and older players leaving doesn't help the community either. Also if you want a better community then you have to do something about it yourself. You can't just sit in your room and cry about how no one likes you and you don't have any friends. You have to go out there an try to talk to people. Maybe help some newer people. Even just chilling in a lobby rambling about various things like a homeless person helps the community.

tl;dr This is why we can't have nice things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KiteWolfwood on 2007-06-22 23:40 ]</font>

pikachief
Jun 23, 2007, 01:44 AM
yes i would also like to know how to make a japanese account, im only gonna pay for one month though, i wanna try at least one of their famitsu cup levels!

Alazardragoon
Jun 23, 2007, 01:52 AM
On 2007-06-22 23:40, KiteWolfwood wrote:
The problem with the community is everyone is being a lil sissy boy an moving to lolxbox and JP PSU. Maybe if some of those traitorous bastards that moved to JP and Xbox would come back, so that the population would increase thus spreading around more meseta and equalizing the economy instead of everything just being stagnant, then we could see even more improvements. Without an increase in new players and older players leaving doesn't help the community either. Also if you want a better community then you have to do something about it yourself. You can't just sit in your room and cry about how no one likes you and you don't have any friends. You have to go out there an try to talk to people. Maybe help some newer people. Even just chilling in a lobby rambling about various things like a homeless person helps the community.

tl;dr This is why we can't have nice things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KiteWolfwood on 2007-06-22 23:40 ]</font>

Damn dude that sounds a little like a direct attack to me man, I'm just looking for some help getting to the JP servers and said a little bit about why I want to go there Because the only person who Is in my friends list who still logs on wants to. seriously why are so many people so edgy on forums sometimes. So Yeah actual help would be nice with this i'm only trying to help me and my friend out.