PDA

View Full Version : I Need help on Ep2 story mission *SPOILER*

_Wolf_
Jun 23, 2007, 06:19 PM
Mission: Shadow Conspiracy 2

i cant seem to figure out how to find the survivors i use my goggles on the rocks and red , blue , or green circles apear and since i am used to trees so I shoot the red and green ones in the beginning of the mission and they break open but later in the mission my goggles are broken or im lagging too much but it would not let me open any of the rocks, i found some survivors im guessing the blueish circles but i cant interact with it whatsoever i shoot, i press "a" without weapon equipped. Either they werent descriptive enough in showing me how to help them or i wasnt paying attention.

Thank you in advance

Edit:"Spell check"
Edit2:forgot to include mission name ^_^;
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EchoGC on 2007-06-23 16:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EchoGC on 2007-06-23 16:42 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Jun 23, 2007, 08:48 PM
You have to strike the rubble with a melee weapon to break it. Neither TECHNICs nor bullets will work. I ran into this problem when I first played this mission. If you're like me and don't carry any melee weapons, there's a saber in one of the boxes at the beginning of the mission you can use.

_Wolf_
Jun 24, 2007, 02:27 PM
oh thank you yea my friend had left the game and he was a forte gunner and gave me his stuff so idecided to test it out i kept shooting but nothing happened thank you

EspioKaos
Jun 24, 2007, 06:55 PM
Ah, no problem. Glad to help. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif