PDA

View Full Version : Onscreen item limit?

Retehi
Jun 23, 2007, 10:45 PM
Kind of a strange question, but if any of you remember DC PSO (I think GC to), there was a limit of 50 items you could drop on the ground before stuff started to disappear. . . Which I found out the hard way once.

I know it's not much of a concern with all the storage areas we have now, but it was just something that popped in my head. Considering we have a possible Famitsu event in the future, and no one picking up "junk items", I imagine valuable stuff evaporating. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But yeah, this sort of thing happen still?

LoneDespo
Jun 23, 2007, 10:49 PM
I tested that a while ago with meseta. I don't know how distance affects it, but if you drop more than 50 meseta total while standing still, it starts disappearing.

McLaughlin
Jun 23, 2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah, there's still a limit in effect, but it only effects the oldest stuff. Assuming you're picking up the rare/useful stuff, it'll just be things like berries on mate boards that disappear. Assuming that it's 50 items total and not just 50 items items within drawing distance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-06-23 21:11 ]</font>