PDA

View Full Version : Fresh start on 360.

BloodDragoon
Jun 24, 2007, 05:14 PM
Picked up a 360 elite. Figured I'd give PSU another whirl since I'd let my subscription expire on PS2. Just have a few Q's since I've been out of the loop for a bit due to work.

Can I do all the operation Firebreak missions at lv 9 and where do I trade the ban photons at for items?

Has anyone recieved their item from the Sonic B-day event yet?

Why does the ring on my controller blink randomly?

And would anyone be willing to help me cap out mission points to get the 3 base classes on my new character to 10?

Also player shop reccomendations for C rank equip would be helpful as well.

Garnet_Moon
Jun 24, 2007, 05:22 PM
I have nothing to say except remove "PSU: PS2" from your sig. You should always keep your sig updated and proper, or else nobody will know you're on 360. Just a thought.

BloodDragoon
Jun 24, 2007, 05:26 PM
I don't see PSU: PS2 in my sig... >.>

Mwabwetumba
Jun 24, 2007, 05:31 PM
You can do all the missions on C rank which means no level requirements present, and you trade in your ban-photons at the GUARDIANs HQ on the 5th colony floor. I don't think we've gotten our things from Sonic's birthday (atleast I haven't, and I'm on PC)
And the rest is really more X360-related things..

Though I do approve of the Dark Elf quote in your signature. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mwabwetumba on 2007-06-24 15:35 ]</font>

360NyTeMaRe
Jun 24, 2007, 05:31 PM
Can I do all the operation Firebreak missions at lv 9 and where do I trade the ban photons at for items?
-Yes, and at the 5th floor of Guardian's Colony
Has anyone recieved their item from the Sonic B-day event yet?
-No
Why does the ring on my controller blink randomly?
-Notifications such as messages or friend requests recieved, or low battery if it's a spinning light.
And would anyone be willing to help me cap out mission points to get the 3 base classes on my new character to 10?
-Yes, come to Guardian's Colony 4th Floor Universe 01 I'm there right now and I would be glad to help.
Also player shop reccomendations for C rank equip would be helpful as well.
-I'll help you get some good stuff depending on your class.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 360NyTeMaRe on 2007-06-24 15:31 ]</font>

BloodDragoon
Jun 24, 2007, 05:49 PM
Well apparently they spam useless and pointless messages in chat on Universe 1 just like they did on PC/PS2...

360NyTeMaRe
Jun 24, 2007, 06:22 PM
Yup they sure do. Would you like to meet up and I can help you get on your feet? I'm NyTeMaRe, I'm a big white CAST, I look like the one in my sig. Universe 01 Guardian's Colony 4th floor.

Davot
Jun 24, 2007, 06:26 PM
i can help too. names davot im a beast

CaptainAwesom
Jun 24, 2007, 07:35 PM
If you see a little guy without pants running around named Captain Awesome. That's me.

I'll be glad to join you since I'm leveling up my character.

Eliash
Jun 24, 2007, 07:36 PM
I can't help because I'm a noob...but if you want I can see what I can find you for starting equipment. Just PM me with your class and/or advance job.

APEXi
Jun 24, 2007, 07:40 PM
i can help you out - remaking apexi, now with 50% more snide remarks and random teabagging! only on 360