PDA

View Full Version : PSU - Ambition of the Illumnis

Carnage781
Jun 24, 2007, 11:11 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/890/890127.html

Is this a whole new game? or an expansion of some sort?

I might rreturn to the world of PSU if its a whole new game and you need a Password to log into your guy unlike PSU where you turn on the 360 and load the game and no passwords needed, give passwords to access your chars ( to prevent Gamertag Theft and make it impossible to hack accounts and steal items) and ill probably return but well see

omegapirate2k
Jun 24, 2007, 11:13 PM
The gamertag theft thing hasn't happened since you and that other dude.

It's an expansion and you can download from the marketplace.

No passwords.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 24, 2007, 11:16 PM
althought you would know this if you had read the other 36 topics....

Nuclearranger
Jun 24, 2007, 11:19 PM
And its a standalone disk for PC and PS2 with both games in 1

Niered
Jun 24, 2007, 11:24 PM
Theres this nifty little feature, its called "Forum search", right at the top of the page. I hear it works wonders.

KiteWolfwood
Jun 24, 2007, 11:44 PM
On 2007-06-24 21:24, Niered wrote:
Theres this nifty little feature, its called "Forum search", right at the top of the page. I hear it works wonders.

Lies and Slander!

Nuclearranger
Jun 24, 2007, 11:48 PM
Accualy the GOOGLE serch feture is 10X better now...

Rashiid
Jun 25, 2007, 12:09 AM
well dont make the guy cry in his sleep nao...

Niloklives
Jun 25, 2007, 12:22 AM
what exactly are you asking though? as far as security, there have been vast improvements since the game was first released.

aside from that I mean...you need to ioriginal game to play AoI on 360, I'm almost sure of it. and characters are getting ported over. so it's not like everyone's starting over.

and not to be like everyone else, but there really are a lot of threads about the expansion than you can take a look at before posting. it wouldn't hurt to check those first.

StanleyPain
Jun 25, 2007, 02:38 AM
You don't need the original for PS2 PC...AOI is basically going to be like PSO v2 was where it's still all the orignial content, plus the new stuff.

However, on 360, it will simply be a downloadable expansion and not sold in stores.

Niloklives
Jun 25, 2007, 03:03 AM
yeah but I'm not clear on how 360 expansions work. the reason it's downloadable only isbecause of MS stipulations regarding expansionsets for their games. that said they may require the original game be in the disk tray to play. I really don't know.

StanleyPain
Jun 25, 2007, 01:13 PM
Right....on the 360 it's a downloadable expansion that adds to PSU; you have to have the original disc.

On PC/Ps2, it will be sold as a single disc that contains both the expansion and the original game and instead of using the ORIGINAL copy of PSU, you'll be using the new version with the expansion materials. That's only way it could be done on PS2 anyway since support for the harddrive has basically gone away in the last few years.

Sylpheed
Jun 25, 2007, 01:28 PM
On 2007-06-24 21:11, Carnage781 wrote:
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/890/890127.html

Is this a whole new game? or an expansion of some sort?

I might rreturn to the world of PSU if its a whole new game and you need a Password to log into your guy unlike PSU where you turn on the 360 and load the game and no passwords needed, give passwords to access your chars ( to prevent Gamertag Theft and make it impossible to hack accounts and steal items) and ill probably return but well see

Funny, you make it sound like we care whether you return or not.

Rashiid
Jun 25, 2007, 01:33 PM
he doesnt get it. THEFT IS GONE FOR GOOD!! GONE; BYE BYE, ADIOS, FAREWELL!!

Golto
Jun 25, 2007, 01:49 PM
I don't think "a single disc that contains both the expansion and the original game" is entirely true. I have some doubts that the psu v1 offline portion will be on AOI. With the info out there I think story mode will be a bit different. Like it starts after the events in the story mission online.