PDA

View Full Version : monster drops

fumatanera
Jun 25, 2007, 12:15 AM
so i was checking out the psupedia monster drop list. it tells what will the rare drop is for a particular monster and what will drop at your player level. are the drops the same regardless of mission rank as long as your player level is correct for what you are hunting?

DurakkenX
Jun 25, 2007, 12:16 AM
>.> that's not player lvl that is mob lvl...

fumatanera
Jun 25, 2007, 12:27 AM
oooohhh, duh. makes alot more sense that way. ^-^ thx

fumatanera
Jun 25, 2007, 02:42 AM
new question: do monsters only drop boards or will they drop weps, armor, etc as well?

Niloklives
Jun 25, 2007, 02:57 AM
depends on the monster and teh weapons. for example, in missions where a jarba could drop a halarod board, a distova can also drop a standard 29% 8* GRM rapier...go figure

DurakkenX
Jun 25, 2007, 03:08 AM
mobs tend to drop weapons of the rank that are a rank and a half beneath them, but boards you will find on the same rank...in other words as we get higher S-rank tier S-rank weapons, not boards, will drop from various mobs. So if you want the board you can continue trying on the rank it says, but if you want the weapon you have to try on a higher rank ^.^

At least this is the general pattern that I've noticed... and not all weapons and boards drop from mobs that i know of at least...of course they may drop and noone has reported them as many things go unreported the more skip overable they are and the way the system is many weapon drops are really just meseta drops to people and nothing more.