PDA

View Full Version : question about stormline....

Marthfox
Jun 27, 2007, 06:18 AM
could on fortegunners equip it? and can u only equip a rank units and stuff to it?

Aralia
Jun 27, 2007, 06:27 AM
it's a fortegunner only armor, yes..

And you can equip c-s rank units on it, assuming you have them and they are of the correct slot position.

[edit] a bit more correct grammar, not perfect.. but better.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aralia on 2007-06-27 04:29 ]</font>

ayrista
Jun 27, 2007, 07:13 AM
and it takes 32 freakin hours to synth :/

Korokodo13
Jun 27, 2007, 02:39 PM
Thats the DUMBEST thing ever!! Why give Fortegunners an armor thats for an S rank handgun when they cant even use them!?

Shiryuu
Jun 27, 2007, 02:42 PM
On 2007-06-27 12:39, Korokodo13 wrote:
Thats the DUMBEST thing ever!! Why give Fortegunners an armor thats for an S rank handgun when they cant even use them!?

No one using them(handguns) is different from being unable to use them.

RegulusHikari
Jun 27, 2007, 03:21 PM
On 2007-06-27 12:39, Korokodo13 wrote:

Because they can. >_>
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w269/Regulus_stopusingmyname/PSU/5Fortegunner.jpg

gundam0079
Jun 27, 2007, 04:01 PM
served http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

bloodflowers
Jun 28, 2007, 06:15 AM
A better question is why release an armour with great stats, all slots, AND a set bonus, but make that bonus apply to a type weapon that a lot of fortegunners never use? I am interested to know whether or not the set bonus would apply to my dagger hits, if I have one in my other hand. Might be a good melee armour. For a Fortegunner. Hm.

Hrith
Jun 28, 2007, 06:22 AM
No, noob.

Handguns are perfectly decent Fortegunner weapons.

And oh, how could SEGA give Fortegunners a boost in one of their S grade weapons? oh noes.

Neith
Jun 28, 2007, 06:25 AM
Not to sound stupid, but wouldn't a Lv21+ Crossbow bullet be far superior to a Handgun? I know handgun has a faster rate of fire, but the crossbow's SE application at Lv21+ seems a lot more effective.

I don't play a Gunner much though, so maybe I'm missing the point.

Sylpheed
Jun 28, 2007, 07:02 AM
On 2007-06-28 04:25, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Not to sound stupid, but wouldn't a Lv21+ Crossbow bullet be far superior to a Handgun? I know handgun has a faster rate of fire, but the crossbow's SE application at Lv21+ seems a lot more effective.

I don't play a Gunner much though, so maybe I'm missing the point.

The handgun is THE most useless single handed gun in the game crossbow and mechs are better than them by far.

Tekershee
Jun 28, 2007, 07:05 AM
Maybe they made the boost to the handgun because they know it sucks.

Is ST going to boost an already good weapon class? Make good weps even better, and ignore the weaker weps?

It'd make more sense to boost the weaker weps so people have an incentive to use them.

I know people want to have crazy stats and do insane damage with their perfectly matched bonuses but bloody hell, just no.

bloodflowers
Jun 28, 2007, 07:05 AM
On 2007-06-28 04:22, Hrith wrote:
No, noob.

Handguns are perfectly decent Fortegunner weapons.

And oh, how could SEGA give Fortegunners a boost in one of their S grade weapons? oh noes.

Touchy little thing aren't you?

I never said the Handgun is a bad weapon, although there are better alternatives. The set bonus boost might make Mayalee Hit more useful perhaps. What I said is that most Fortegunners don't use them much, because they don't.

Korokodo13
Jun 28, 2007, 07:12 AM
But why give fortegunners an armor to go with an S rank handgun when guntechers are the only ones that can use them?

bloodflowers
Jun 28, 2007, 07:18 AM
You're confusing single and twin handguns Korokodo. Stormline pairs with single handgun, which Fortegunners get S ranks of (see above screenshot). Guntechers are the only ones that get S rank twin handguns (although I wish FGs had them too).

Sylpheed
Jun 28, 2007, 07:21 AM
On 2007-06-28 05:12, Korokodo13 wrote:
But why give fortegunners an armor to go with an S rank handgun when guntechers are the only ones that can use them?

Did you not just look at the screenshot above fortegunners CAN use single handguns in S rank, even if they are completely useless for that class. In fact Guntechers should get the S rank handgun and FG should get the twin handguns as S rank.

pirate
Jun 28, 2007, 07:52 AM
yeah what they said. (no harm done)

Korokodo13
Jun 28, 2007, 10:30 AM
lol Im to lazy to look at the pic but oh well Im wrong http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hrith
Jun 28, 2007, 12:31 PM
On 2007-06-28 05:02, Sylpheed wrote:
The handgun is THE most useless single handed gun in the game crossbow and mechs are better than them by far.You're the most useless single poster by far.

RegulusHikari
Jun 28, 2007, 12:41 PM
Isn't he pretty much right though? Everything else pretty much out-damages or out-SEs it anyway.

I mean it's a viable source of damage, don't get me wrong, but why use it when mechs are faster, crossbows shoot more bullets, rifles/bows have more range, twins are twice as powerful, lasers pierce, and grenades hit multiple enemies/parts?

Hrith
Jun 28, 2007, 01:52 PM
You listed SIX different weapon types in order to outclass handguns, and you dare ask why they're a good weapon type? rofl

RegulusHikari
Jun 28, 2007, 01:55 PM
Hrith you're missing the point entirely. I'm done arguing with someone's whose sole intention is to not comprehend.

Hrith
Jun 28, 2007, 02:43 PM
You're the one who cannot see that your own words make no sense in the first place. How can I grant credibility to someone who does not even realise his words contradict themselves?

Not to mention you apparenlty have never used handguns, or you would not ask about that to begin with, let alone compare them to lasers, shotguns and grenades, lmao.