PDA

View Full Version : Can't repeat online story missions?

Tigerram
Jun 27, 2007, 11:34 AM
I was going to go through the mission with the Vol Bros. and defeat Hiru Vol for a chance at a Neta Note, but it appears the story missions can't be repeated. I wonder if Sega will make the story missions around Chapter 12 like offline, and do it like they did in PSO, where once you beat all the missions at the Hunter's Guild, you can play through them again. That'd be sweet.

EspioKaos
Jun 27, 2007, 11:36 AM
The online story missions? They're freely repeatable, so yeah, you can keep playing it over and over to try to collect Neta Notes.

Tigerram
Jun 27, 2007, 11:41 AM
Really? Oh wait, I think I know what I did wrong. I got to the 8th mission with...er, the invincible seed dude, forgot his name, and I had some trouble at a lower level getting through, so I stopped there. When I go to the Guardians Branch, all the missions are highlighted in gray. Does this have anything to do with that? If so, how do I get the missions to get re-accessed? Thank you in advance.

DikkyRay
Jun 27, 2007, 11:46 AM
are you sure you are selecting the right rank?
If you arent lvl 60 you cant do ep2 A rank

EspioKaos
Jun 27, 2007, 11:50 AM
On 2007-06-27 09:41, Tigerram wrote:
Really? Oh wait, I think I know what I did wrong. I got to the 8th mission with...er, the invincible seed dude, forgot his name, and I had some trouble at a lower level getting through, so I stopped there. When I go to the Guardians Branch, all the missions are highlighted in gray. Does this have anything to do with that? If so, how do I get the missions to get re-accessed? Thank you in advance.

Ah, the SEED-Venas. That guy's a peach! XD

Hmm. That's really strange. I've never heard of that happening. Honestly, the only thing I can think of that would cause the list to be greyed out is if you had some NPCs along with you... or if you were mid-mission. I don't think you can be mid-mission with the Ep.II missions and go back to GUARDIANS HQ, though.

JAFO22000
Jun 27, 2007, 11:59 AM
Yes, I think you are missing something. Either you are choosing an incorrect rank (remember, they changed these missions from being automatically selected for you based on your level to you having to select which rank you'd like to run) or you haven't completed the mission yet. If you've only completed up to Ep.3, you will be able to rerun Eps 1-3, but not 4-8 until you complete those. Also, make sure you aren't using a different character. These missions are character specific.

Tigerram
Jun 27, 2007, 12:07 PM
Lol, ah crud, that's what it was, I had Leo and Hyuga with me when I tried to get the missions, I wasn't paying attention. Thanks guys for info, and sorry to bother you.

Tigeram = Doofushead http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EspioKaos
Jun 27, 2007, 12:10 PM
Ah. At least you got it figured out now.

Always glad to help when I can. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JAFO22000
Jun 27, 2007, 12:11 PM
Not a bother, AND this could've happened to anyone...

Davot
Jun 27, 2007, 07:18 PM
i cant beta the HIVE mission whit Laia and Hyuga! lol