PDA

View Full Version : Firebreak: will Neu hit 300% clear?

panzer_unit
Jun 27, 2007, 11:35 AM
We're sitting at 56mil right now. Let's all work together and show Sonic Team how much we appreciate those missions.

Hyda
Jun 27, 2007, 01:19 PM
0.o erm I 2nd that.

Deus-Irae
Jun 27, 2007, 01:37 PM
i put about an hour into it this week. insane MP!

DoubleK93
Jun 27, 2007, 01:43 PM
Why would you spend that much time on a planet that is 2x over what it should be and that there are 2 planets that need to be purified. Wow. What a bunch noobs. Get smart people!

Fure_Rakune
Jun 27, 2007, 02:21 PM
Yeah guys! Get smart!
Because exploiting the shortest missions for the most MP is just plain dumb, you dummies!

DreamLocke
Jun 27, 2007, 02:35 PM
On 2007-06-27 12:21, Fure_Rakune wrote:
Yeah guys! Get smart!
Because exploiting the shortest missions for the most MP is just plain dumb, you dummies!

lol?

CelestialBlade
Jun 27, 2007, 03:08 PM
Neudaiz is so purified of fire, it's frozen now.

Jerks.

natewifi
Jun 27, 2007, 03:29 PM
Obviously they dont give a fuck about you, purifying and/or "Saving this World!"(lol you roleplayers with your dictatorship, cracks me up) They want mp? Then let them get their fucking mp! Thats what they wanna do, deal. GET OFF THEIR FUCKING NUTS!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-06-27 13:32 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Jun 27, 2007, 03:40 PM
On 2007-06-27 13:29, natewifi wrote:
They want mp? Then let them get their fucking mp! Thats what they wanna do, deal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: natewifi on 2007-06-27 13:32 ]</font>
Ok, fine.. i understand they want mp. They get the same if not more mp's from Urgent Orders, C or B. But you know, at least I'm smart and people agree that we should be doing Parum or Moatoob.

Sychosis
Jun 27, 2007, 03:44 PM
On 2007-06-27 13:40, DoubleK93 wrote:

On 2007-06-27 13:29, natewifi wrote:
They want mp? Then let them get their fucking mp! Thats what they wanna do, deal.

Ok, fine.. i understand they want mp. They get the same if not more mp's from Urgent Orders, C or B. But you know, at least I'm smart and people agree that we should be doing Parum or Moatoob.

You can't solo Urgent Orders.

-Tidus_415-
Jun 27, 2007, 03:52 PM
Only n00bs still run that mission on neudiaz.

So what the OP is asking for is a huge n00b gathering in neudiaz.

DreamLocke
Jun 27, 2007, 04:05 PM
On 2007-06-27 13:52, -Tidus_415- wrote:
Only n00bs still run that mission on neudiaz.

So what the OP is asking for is a huge n00b gathering in neudiaz.

You don't need the MP because your advanced class is capped. n00bs run neudaiz because you can get your advanced class in one night with a fresh character. B rank gives you 14 MP, 1500 meseta in 2-3 minute pops if your party is efficient. That is more MP per hour than running Urgent Orders. So they're just working with what ST gave them, an easy exploit to power-level. But it'll be over soon so people can stop bitching about it.

-Tidus_415-
Jun 27, 2007, 04:31 PM
Yeah...Because advance classes matter a lot at such a low level where they cant even equip A ranks...

APEXi
Jun 27, 2007, 04:39 PM
think it was made obvious that parum and moatoob weren't going to hit 100% a while back. you got your 80mil pts and a week of luck, what more do you want? let em do what they want. besides, i'm willing to bet that 1/2 of the urgent orders missions started are never finished due to jaggo hunts anyway.

Kaloa
Jun 27, 2007, 04:44 PM
On 2007-06-27 14:31, -Tidus_415- wrote:
Yeah...Because advance classes matter a lot at such a low level where they cant even equip A ranks...

Advanced classes mean getting to level your PA's past level 20.

Higher job levels also mean higher strength and easier leveling.

Plus, advanced classes level considerably slower than the beginner classes, so it's nice to be able to get the beginner classes out of the way ASAP so that all the points you get from there on are going where you need them most.

ShadowDragon28
Jun 27, 2007, 04:52 PM
On 2007-06-27 13:08, Typheros wrote:
Neudaiz is so purified of fire, it's frozen now.

Jerks.

You mean Neudaiz is now truely "New Dezoris?! Cool! Let me go see..

*goes to Neudaiz to see the ice and frost covered planet*
What the? There's no Ice Break missions here!, and neither are there any Dezorians!

Darn and I really wanted to hunt for an Eclipse Torch and get the Laerma Nut.. so I could have my Beast alt eat it and grow huge wings! fiddlesticks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Are you lost Dezorian playing tricks on people?!?! >_> (j/k)

-Tidus_415-
Jun 27, 2007, 04:58 PM
The point is...Get off the damn planet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2007-06-27 15:04 ]</font>

Helly
Jun 27, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-06-27 09:35, panzer_unit wrote:
We're sitting at 56mil right now. Let's all work together and show Sonic Team how much we appreciate that mission.

Fixed!

On 2007-06-27 14:39, APEXi wrote:
think it was made obvious that parum and moatoob weren't going to hit 100% a while back. you got your 80mil pts and a week of luck, what more do you want?

Max clothing discounts. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Cz
Jun 27, 2007, 05:17 PM
i just want this FB missions to end already. Lets move on to some new stuffs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nai_Calus
Jun 27, 2007, 05:31 PM
On 2007-06-27 14:31, -Tidus_415- wrote:

You miss the point. While Nai might not yet at L26, due to WT's TP mod, be able to equip a Lidra(He can use the 7* wand, but why bother, the stat increase isn't enough to spend money on it), and he may be quite a ways off from melee A-ranks, the fact remains that he can use both. So he can buff himself and then bust out the L20 Buten Shuren-zan on a herd of monsters and pwn them.

Aedan might be far, far off from A-ranks of anything, being L13, but the weapon choices open to FIs, even without being able to use claws or double sabers or what have you yet, are quite nice. Twin Handguns to back up my melee and handle flying nasties and spread a bit of SEs? Yes please.

Elly... Well, she gets slapped around like a little bitch when she gets hit, but she can use any A-rank Rod already, and has been able to for a while, merely lacking the class type to use them. She deals enough reasonably safe damage with a Mayrod to the Vahras in Mad Creatures A to suit me, and that's all I care about. Plus I can now work on her techs without worrying about hitting a wall at L20.

So there's advantages to it, even with having crappy stats as a hybrid or FT at that kind of low level, that have nothing to do with whether or not I can actually *use* A-rank weapons yet. XD

DreamLocke
Jun 27, 2007, 05:55 PM
My lvl 23 Guntecher has an all A-rank pallete...

Sasamichan
Jun 28, 2007, 03:03 AM
Neudiaz will never hit 300% because its stuck at 100%. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Maverynthia
Jun 28, 2007, 05:16 AM
Level 6 Ranger ready to go purify Parum and Moatoob!! Hope you brought Moons...

relentless
Jun 28, 2007, 05:33 AM
Still "a lot" of time there for Neudaiz. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

In my time zone, I could purify the whole day (if I wouldn't hunt the Twin Snowy Claw)
and it's currently "only" about 1,727, 470 pts left till 60mil. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif So yeah, if peeps still continue soloing the first Neudaiz mission on C we'll surely reach it. lolz

DoubleK93
Jun 28, 2007, 07:16 AM
And We Shouldn't. This is rediculous. I went and tried a B rank mission to see the mp...And you get way more mp from UO! Even if you did 10 of these in an hour and you did 5 UO missions in an hour, You get more mp from UO. You noobs know nothing!

Sylpheed
Jun 28, 2007, 07:17 AM
Stop bitching! why the hell does it matter if moatoob and parum arent 100% purified at the end?

We have the frying pan
We have the week of 3* luck

We dont have half price clothes, but honestly if you're actually that poor that you can't afford any clothes after UO then you are in fact, retarded.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sylpheed on 2007-06-28 05:17 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Jun 28, 2007, 08:50 AM
On 2007-06-28 05:17, Sylpheed wrote:
Stop bitching! why the hell does it matter if moatoob and parum arent 100% purified at the end?

We have the frying pan

We dont have half price clothes, but honestly if you're actually that poor that you can't afford any clothes after UO then you are in fact, retarded.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sylpheed on 2007-06-28 05:17 ]</font>

I can afford clothes even if they aren't half-off! I would like to save money though instead of wasting all of it on clothes.So if every place had 50% off, We all could SAVE meseta. Do you now know why i've been posting??? I care cuz some people of PSU want frickin half-price CLOTHES!

Sylpheed
Jun 28, 2007, 09:04 AM
On 2007-06-28 06:50, DoubleK93 wrote:

We have the frying pan

I can afford clothes even if they aren't half-off! I would like to save money though instead of wasting all of it on clothes.So if every place had 50% off, We all could SAVE meseta. Do you now know why i've been posting??? I care cuz some people of PSU want frickin half-price CLOTHES!

everyone better start buying they're clothes from neudaiz then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Tidus_415-
Jun 28, 2007, 09:46 AM

We have the frying pan

With attitudes like this one proves more on how the Japanese are a whole lot better than us.

I wouldnt be surpised if our PSU version ends up like our PSOBB version in terms of events. (Remember how bad Yahoo Cup was and what happened afterwards? lol)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2007-06-28 07:48 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Jun 28, 2007, 09:48 AM
Ya people. Are the Japanese really that better than us? NO and we should be showing that. And as of our results, it shows that the Japanese are smarter than us because their n00bs didn't go 20 million over the limit for Neudaiz and they actually tried purifying all 3 planets!

Akaimizu
Jun 28, 2007, 09:50 AM
And it's attitudes like that which are shared all over the world. If you think there weren't any Japanese that had that attitude, then you definitely are definitely looking at certain parts of humanity through rose-colored glasses.

Simple point. They needed less points to complete it and they have a much higher overall population.

Never come in with expectations that such a large percentage of a group of people will come in one accord and put forth equal effort.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-28 07:52 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Jun 28, 2007, 10:10 AM
Damn... we're so close, but there's only one night left.

I don't care one way or another but I noticed that Neu is _really_ close to being purified three times over and close calls like that are always exciting. It's a race between our Neu spammers and the clock... come on, that's exciting no matter who you're rooting for. Sorry to start all this ranting and drama

... but not very.

-Tidus_415-
Jun 28, 2007, 10:17 AM
Correct me if im wrong. (I cant seem to find the Japanese Firebreak page) but...

They needed less points to complete it and had a bigger population but yet im pretty sure we have gotten a lot more points on neudiaz than they did and we have a lower population...

Now why is that? Everyone here is selfish. Pages 1-2 in this topic prove that.

"Oh I need MP. I need my class maxed out."

maybe if people said.

"I want to Help other people/the community" things would be different. But apparently only the japanese understand the meaning of teamwork. Seems like people here only know is how to be selfish. Which is mostly the 360 players.

http://psutopia.com/library/firebreak

Those stats prove it.

Sakuya
Jun 28, 2007, 10:33 AM
I don't blame 360 or PC. If we are to blame either group we blame both. PC did more then it's fair share of purifying Neudaiz, even if 360 did more percentage wise.

Give the US some credit though people. We did more then a third and nearly half of what the JP servers did with about a Tenth of the active users. We are crazier then we gave ourselves credit for from the beginning.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sakuya on 2007-06-28 08:35 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Jun 28, 2007, 10:55 AM
That's what I was basically getting at. The numbers were basically a bit too difficult for our community to reach as a whole. In general, as for all online games, the company usually and should always account for a certain percentage of folk who don't follow through. Something you compare with your total number.

In the case of this one, the mistake ST made was basing new numbers based on the results of a much larger population and their time it took to get there without correctly assessing how this figures out when the population numbers are way different.

Nevertheless, ST got this information, and probably learned a few things, through the experience.

Pengfishh
Jun 28, 2007, 11:34 AM
This topic is silly. DoubleK, you must stop arguing your point. You have been told why people are still doing the missions five or six times, all of these explanations substantial and easily understandable. UO takes fifteen minutes for a lot of MP, but there's a strong chance you won't get S, and the mission is somewhat difficult at lower levels. Burning Islands takes less than five minutes and gives a decent amount of MP for that time because reaching S is impossible not to do. Spamming the mission over an hour will give you tons of MP for little effort.

Bottom line. Neudaiz FB missions are great for catching up and getting the fuck out of low-level hell. Urgent Orders is great for getting out of mid-level hell. Labs and CB were great for getting out of high-mid-level hell. Hells all over the place, and we just wanna get out.

PJ
Jun 28, 2007, 11:37 AM
On 2007-06-28 08:17, -Tidus_415- wrote:

Wrong. At this point, what's the point in trying to complete the purification when there's no chance? Why not let people advance their characters?

Now, 2 weeks ago, or whenever we actually completed Neudaiz, it was selfish, at this point, no, it really isn't.

Helly
Jun 28, 2007, 02:34 PM
Nuts to Neudaiz's 300%!

I've been running Sea of Fire C and that's soloable for an S ranking in 2:30 or less (well for higher level players I guess). Anyway Parum needs about 24 million for 30% off clothes so I know its in vain since 24 million is a long ways off but I'll keep at it!

Soukosa
Jun 28, 2007, 05:15 PM
On 2007-06-28 08:17, -Tidus_415- wrote:
Correct me if im wrong. (I cant seem to find the Japanese Firebreak page) but...

They needed less points to complete it and had a bigger population but yet im pretty sure we have gotten a lot more points on neudiaz than they did and we have a lower population...

And the Japanese weren't selfish? This event was gonna be a complete utter failure til they put in the seabed missions there. Why? Because most of the people hated them and rather wanted to do missions with awesome rewards *gasp*

SolomonGrundy
Jun 28, 2007, 06:31 PM
And here I tought that Panzer was just being sarcastic with his topic, teasing those folks who endlessly spam the purified planet.

SEGA should have closed the Neu FB missions when the planet hit 100%. Seeing that they didn't we can assume they don't mind what is currently happening.

I do the Parum FB mission for reasons that can only be decribed as mindless. I should be doing Neudiaz for the ortaresin.

Sekani
Jun 28, 2007, 06:50 PM
Tidus (and others):

For reasons to which I can't understand, you seem to idolize the Japanese. In part, I'm assuming that you think their culture is superior because they value the needs of the group before the needs of the individual, am I right?

Well, I'd like to see you practice what you preach, so to say. A Japanese person would do what's best for the PSOW community with their posts, right? Well, right now the best thing you can do for PSOW is to SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'd explain why, but you don't seem to care since you'd rather whine and bitch and moan and complain about Firebreak until your keyboard breaks down.

Do the Japanese thing. Give it a fucking rest already.