PDA

View Full Version : Glad FireBreak is over?

Rashiid
Jun 27, 2007, 11:40 PM
i know fo`sho i am. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Whos gonna miss it? (tha juicy MP/Meseta)

Whos gonna be happy? (those of us that rather party then just boss ppl around and call everyone n00bs.)

DaRkWoLf30
Jun 27, 2007, 11:42 PM
Wouldn't mind one more week to hit 80 and FT 10.

Rashiid
Jun 27, 2007, 11:45 PM
theres always Crimson/Sea Labs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

this new mission will replace the Meseta thingg; and it will be more interesting; but ppl wont do it of it takes too long.

Deja
Jun 27, 2007, 11:46 PM
I don't think I can purify another bubble thingy...ever...

Anduril
Jun 27, 2007, 11:47 PM
I'll miss it for the decent mission rewards and for it letting me stock up on tons of scapes for when I die with my newfound confidence in my abilites.

Libram
Jun 27, 2007, 11:49 PM
Ah, the sound of purification...

*peeeew peeeew peeeew*

I'm going to miss it.

ShadowDragon28
Jun 27, 2007, 11:53 PM
I will miss them. They are fun when your in a team of players that actually know what to do to complete the timed missions in the time req. to get an S-Rank. And hunting for Jaggo Sonichi's was fun even if I didn't get anything better than a Jao Decos.

I *pray* we get some US version of Famitsu Cup and SOON. I really want to play those contest missions, and I *need* the male Formal Wear Coat...

Jife_Jifremok
Jun 27, 2007, 11:58 PM
Just gimme the freaking pan!

BloodDragoon
Jun 28, 2007, 12:03 AM
Just gimmie a solo mission that takes 2 minutes and gives 50MP a shot... >.>

Chuck_Norris
Jun 28, 2007, 12:08 AM
im glad its over cause.....NEW STUFF!!!!! cant wait for those new moatoob missions.

Rickeh
Jun 28, 2007, 12:11 AM
Yes, good riddance. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

-Tidus_415-
Jun 28, 2007, 12:14 AM
On 2007-06-27 22:11, Rickeh wrote:
Yes, good riddance. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

Agreed

Zorafim
Jun 28, 2007, 12:15 AM
I don't think I got a thing from them, and the pew sound was very annoying.

KiteWolfwood
Jun 28, 2007, 12:16 AM
The darn Puyo refused to drop. It was even my Birthday today and I got squat.

EspioKaos
Jun 28, 2007, 12:19 AM
Part of me will be glad that it's over, but the other part will miss it. Don't get me wrong; I've really enjoyed the event, but it really seems to have brought out the absolute worst in some people. I won't miss that at all. Not to say, of course, that this side of people won't be seen on current and future missions, but maybe it won't be nearly as bad. Hopefully? Besides, I'm really excited to see some new content. Bunami's mission, especially.

A2K
Jun 28, 2007, 12:20 AM
I generally regard the removal of things available for a user to do as a bad thing. It would be nice to see some fire contamination variant missions added to the servers in the future, even if they weren't exactly like the ones for the event here.

PJ
Jun 28, 2007, 12:23 AM
A2K pretty much said what I wanted to say. Besides, I enjoyed these missions; not so much the need to purify the planets (And then again, the doubling of Neudaiz NEEDED purification is pretty funny http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif) but going through them was fun.

Aralia
Jun 28, 2007, 01:02 AM
I'll be glad to not see a bunch of lvl 10 advance jobs running around.. >.>

Y'know.. back in the day.. being a lvl 10 force took about 2-3 weeks...
These kiddies gettin it in a day kinda irks me.

Also, it'll be nice to not hear all the purificationists yelling at people to purify moatoob and parum. =p

Tita
Jun 28, 2007, 01:08 AM
heh.. i missed 98% of the FB event due to moving around and not having reliable internet.
i was there on day 1, and there in its final days (today and tomorrow).

sucks i didn't get to be all up in the shinanigans, but at least i got meez dat dere fryin' pan http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

so yeah, since i didn't really get to enjoy it like everyone, i'm gonna miss it...
*plays tiniest violin*

9lotus
Jun 28, 2007, 01:09 AM
firebreak ending means we get Desert Goliath S2 soon, so I'm happy

Cz
Jun 28, 2007, 01:29 AM
i didnt really like FB missions because I couldnt solo them (req. 3+ppl to get pass the doors). >_>;
Yep, i am glad it is about to be over soon...good deal! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

darthplagis
Jun 28, 2007, 01:31 AM
well i wont get my pan cos PPL REFUSE to play through UO on C for jaggo's or sumthin..... ill be glad to see the back of neudiaz lobby crowds just for the MP.

still the whole sonic B day thing gets me too........still no puyoment aura!!!! all i got waqs 2 statues and a moustache DAMN you C rank drops.

bring on the new events i say maybe those "OMFG!!! the demo was soooooo COOL, but im like lvl 10 hunter at lvl 10.... OMFG this game is GIMPED!!!!" well i'll be glad to see the back of most of those PPL even though i only joined online mid FB my time was spent Lvling in unsafe passage and de ragan runs like everybody else

Tigerram
Jun 28, 2007, 01:44 AM
I won't miss this event. Seed-cores and zomas is the only thing pretty much I hate about PSU. When I finished the game offline months back, I knew the online missions would have the purification stuff, but as a whole event, well, let's just say it was a long month to month in a half for me. I tried a few of them with parties, and I just couldn't get into them. The most I'd do is 3 runs and I'd be bored.

I spent most of this entire time soloing and trying to level my spells with my now level 1 Fortetecher.

I'd also love to see a Famitsu Cup event here on the US/EU servers. That's more my speed.

Maverynthia
Jun 28, 2007, 04:54 AM
I may or may not miss it... I can't get the Frying pan since nobody wants to do the missions with me.

Realmz
Jun 28, 2007, 06:40 AM
my new fortefighter will miss it now it'll take a while to get to 10, ole well, all i need to do now is level her to her A Ranks...

and the 10k for a S rank on B UO really helped me out lol...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Realmz on 2007-06-28 04:41 ]</font>

burgerman
Jun 28, 2007, 06:55 AM
hey fb helped me alot due to the fact i was a low level but the past 2-3 i started playing again, fb got me my money and exp so no im not glad

bloodflowers
Jun 28, 2007, 07:15 AM
It was good for levelling my alt, and the meseta has been ... very useful. I'll be there tonight with my main spamming Urgent Order into oblivion for every last meseta I can get.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bloodflowers on 2007-06-28 05:15 ]</font>

Rashiid
Jun 28, 2007, 07:22 AM
i refuse to do Urgent Orders ever again.

zandra117
Jun 28, 2007, 08:50 AM
Nooooo I still need to find my puyoment aura.

Neith
Jun 28, 2007, 09:04 AM
Sick to death of purifying. Can't wait for it to end...XD

I kinda got sick of having no parties when I got on (I'm from the UK, and it's deathly quiet when I log on), unless I wanted to Urgent Orders, which kinda bored me after the millionth time. Also got sick of people restarting for Jaggos >_>

So yes, Firebreak can get lost please. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

pRoJeCtFaMe
Jun 28, 2007, 09:06 AM
I actually used the FB missions to lvl my pa..moatoob's "Scorched Valley" to be exact. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Its such a good mission to lvl rifle bullets bcuz monsters just kept coming..and the vanda have such a terrible aim with their diga its almost entertaining. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Akaimizu
Jun 28, 2007, 09:36 AM
Never got a Puyoment Aura, and also never got the amount of money to buy one. I've seen loads of Jaggos, and I've only seen the Room Deco drop from them, each time.

This whole event netted me to have 750,000 mst, but the cheapest Puyoment Aura goes for 850,000 mst. Goes to show ya, if you're working on a little bit of time limitations, there are some things no amount of effort can get ya.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-28 07:37 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Jun 28, 2007, 09:38 AM
On 2007-06-27 22:20, A2K wrote:
I generally regard the removal of things available for a user to do as a bad thing. It would be nice to see some fire contamination variant missions added to the servers in the future, even if they weren't exactly like the ones for the event here.

That would be pretty cool, actually. I wouldn't mind seeing a random, really out of the way section of Parum (or all of the planets, for that matter) that has a lingering SEED contamination problem. It would give players who enjoy this mission style something to play while taking away the "urgency" of having to meet certain purification goals. Even though I will be kind of glad to see this event go, I'd still like this option. I mean, I actually enjoy the purification missions (as long as I've got a good team with me), but I think I've just gotten kind of burnt out on these.

I forgot to mention before, one part of Firebreak I'll miss is the easy 10 PA Fragments you could get by completing the first five missions on A-rank difficulty. Doing that over and over again earned me enough to trade for Giresta, which is now being put to good use raising the dead from stray Megid attacks! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif The remaining Fragments I need for Nosmegid and Megid I'll have to save up the old fashioned way, I guess. (Five down, 169 to go!) Or, I could go back to trying to S-rank the Ep.II missions... But I digress.

ShawnLeeGuku
Jun 28, 2007, 10:06 AM
I will be SOOO glad to see it end. Now that it's the last day, I'm just gonna spam the living crap outta Neudaiz and call it done. Maybe a few Jao runs, since I know some people who don't have the items they want. I got the Puyo and Kitty claws, so I'm contempt. I just want Fire Break to end so I can get my Frying Pan and Sonic Statue.

And I saw the trenchcoat on the front page. Is that coming to the US/EU servers?

EspioKaos
Jun 28, 2007, 10:09 AM
On 2007-06-28 08:06, ShawnLeeGuku wrote:
And I saw the trenchcoat on the front page. Is that coming to the US/EU servers?

Yes, you'll be able to purchase it after tonight's update.

Kylie
Jun 28, 2007, 10:15 AM
Yes, I am extremely glad. I was getting really tired of everyone being at Sea Labs hunting for jaggos, and I'm tired of feeling like I always have to run the missions because people I game with want MP or somethin'. Although I must say that I am much more happy to see the Sonic decorations go because that song... God awful.

ShawnLeeGuku
Jun 28, 2007, 10:29 AM
I was one of the ones Jao hunting, actually. But now that I've got the items I wanted from it, I try to avoid that mission unless I have some friends that want to do it. So I'll really be glad to see all that come to an end. And now that I have them, I'm holding on to my Puyo and Kitty Claws with my life

Melora
Jun 28, 2007, 10:38 AM
So glad its over. I got the puyo and twin bearclaws, kitty claws would be nice but I don't really care. I just want the week of luck as I have a pile of S ranks to synth.

Korokodo13
Jun 28, 2007, 10:39 AM
I want FB to die already!! Im tired of seeing ppl that started a day ago already having more than a mil!!

mvffin
Jun 28, 2007, 11:47 AM
On 2007-06-27 23:02, Aralia wrote:

I saw a level 1 char that was Fortetecher 2. =_=

Akaimizu
Jun 28, 2007, 11:49 AM
If that actually happened, either someone managed to join in parties to make that much and never once attacked the monsters....or...the more likely candidate....they *fixed* that character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-28 09:50 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Jun 28, 2007, 11:54 AM
On 2007-06-28 09:47, mvffin wrote:

Actually, I remember seeing a character like that earlier this month running around Raffon Lakeshore; may be the same one. She would join in parties just to heal and buff her teammates, so she wouldn't get EXP for her own level, but she did gain MP for her type.

Kylie
Jun 28, 2007, 12:15 PM
On 2007-06-28 09:47, mvffin wrote:

On 2007-06-27 23:02, Aralia wrote:

I know someone with FT 7 or something that's level 1.

I guess they thought it would be cool, but I think it's a waste of time...

chibiLegolas
Jun 28, 2007, 12:22 PM
NO! Not yet!
I was screwed over for a week cause of the whole PlaySega account delay. And I need an extra week to make up for Sega's mistake!
Dam you Bear Claws!

Vashyron
Jun 28, 2007, 12:38 PM
MY 100+ JAO COLLECTION IS NOT COMPLETE! NOOO!

XD

I won't mind if they let it go on.

Cracka_J
Jun 28, 2007, 01:06 PM
hmmm...been gone for almost 2 months now but I may come back for a bit now that firebreak is over and there are new clothes. and considering everyone is as good as everyone else in this game, clothes are the only real defining point.

MSAksion
Jun 28, 2007, 01:13 PM
BAH an entire month of playing 4-6 hours a night and i haven't found the Puyo Aura or the Snowy Claws.

Ridiculous. And Yesterday a friend found his third Kitty Claws WTF? I come out with... 4 jao statues? BAH

Here was the plan - 4 person locked team on random so everyone gets a 25% chance. Puyo went to some random lvl 39 and never heard from again =/

Battle_Franky
Jun 28, 2007, 01:16 PM
Just started playing a few nights ago. There's only a little while left to go, is it worth playing through or at least attempting to at this point?

Sexy_Raine
Jun 28, 2007, 01:26 PM
Oh yes, I can't wait for it to be over. Urgent can go suck it for all I care. Da ANA already has his Kitty Claws. Though I will miss Scorched valley, that was an awesome mission for tech lv'ing, and playing with a party.

I want S2 bosses missions, Plains Overlord S2 esp. .

However, the one thing I cannot wait for more than anything is the Lobby music getting a nice horrific death. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aterna
Jun 28, 2007, 01:26 PM
Eh it's sort of worth it. Depends on how you use the time. You can get 99 bans fairly quick without buying (at least I can). I can't wait until it's over so the new content can roll in.

But I know I will miss the easy MP/money the most... but who wouldn't?

Davot
Jun 28, 2007, 01:45 PM
Gib super week of delicious holy light now!!!im glad its over.

Akaimizu
Jun 28, 2007, 01:47 PM
True. That could be a bonus that quickly makes the end of Firebreak a nice time to be in.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 28, 2007, 01:49 PM
Gib lvl 90 now!

-Crokar-
Jun 28, 2007, 01:52 PM
im glad its over

i got 2 kitty claws
3 puyo aura
and about 30 jaos.

i never got an s rank board but my brother got 3 oh how i hate him

Akaimizu
Jun 28, 2007, 01:53 PM
Care to sell one of those Auras? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif