PDA

View Full Version : In which we confront the notion of our unescapable mortality

astuarlen
Jun 28, 2007, 01:27 AM

Chuck_Norris
Jun 28, 2007, 01:30 AM
orly?

RicoRoyal
Jun 28, 2007, 01:41 AM
I take comfort in knowing that my poop lives on.

Blitzkommando
Jun 28, 2007, 01:42 AM
The gratitude of every home in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout the world, except in the abodes of the guilty, goes out to the British airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge and mortal danger, are turning the tide of the World War by their prowess and by their devotion. Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. All hearts go out to the fighter pilots, whose brilliant actions we see with our own eyes day after day…

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 28, 2007, 01:50 AM
On 2007-06-27 23:41, RicoRoyal wrote:
I take comfort in knowing that my poop lives on.

Your stuff that's not poop, I sorta used recently.

Someone was talking about 0% APR, so I had to Sheen them with the quickness of Sheen eating the nearby babies.

Mixfortune
Jun 28, 2007, 02:50 AM
Rather a single chance for good and evil, one road toward betterment or destruction in our influence upon this realm. And keeping close in confidence those that make beings worth sharing with.

What perspective is fear of these things, after all?

FOAtHeart
Jun 28, 2007, 02:58 AM
On 2007-06-28 00:50, Mixfortune wrote:
Rather a single chance for good and evil, one road toward betterment or destruction in our influence upon this realm. And keeping close in confidence those that make beings worth sharing with.

What perspective is fear of these things, after all?

poop probably

Solstis
Jun 28, 2007, 03:20 AM
Mortality requires a linearity of time, which the notion of the Internet has disproven by showing that a meme can exist at every point in time and space at once. And then mutated into a Lizard creature and had kids with the captain.

Tykwa
Jun 28, 2007, 03:27 AM
Can't escape mortality, even if you were frozen, the universe will move on in time, and you, will dissapear with it.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 28, 2007, 04:10 AM
I got your immortality right here --> http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif!