PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate spear pa....

GoDz
Jun 28, 2007, 02:09 AM
does any1 have a link or know where i can find the video for the ultimate spear pa???

Cz
Jun 28, 2007, 02:11 AM
try youtube? I, personally, havent seem it yet, so i dont know if it really exist.

Lykos
Jun 28, 2007, 02:15 AM
It exists, and youtube is the place to find it. I'll tell you if I find it again...

GoDz
Jun 28, 2007, 02:15 AM
ive heard its on this website and on youtube.....but i cant seem to find it anywhere

Niered
Jun 28, 2007, 02:17 AM
That PA single handedly made me consider becoming a hunter.

Then I remembered all the other things about being a hunter and let that one drop instantly.

Cool PA though!

GoDz
Jun 28, 2007, 02:17 AM
Ok thank you

Goukezitsu
Jun 28, 2007, 02:31 AM
http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/RizenForce/Video/?action=view&current=UnreleasedPAs.flv

This link has ulti spear, saber, and sword

Cz
Jun 28, 2007, 02:36 AM
oh nice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif The spear pa looks cool...lol. I love the sword pa as well!
To bad it didnt have single dagger ult. pa, but its ok. I am gonna look forward to the spear and sword one definately. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif

GoDz
Jun 28, 2007, 02:37 AM
thank you very much and mabe if u play on the 360 well meet up or sumthin

Kimil
Jun 28, 2007, 02:45 AM
Hmm, There are two Unrealeased Saber PAs...
That one was Heart's Stirke... never seen it before http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Allison_W
Jun 28, 2007, 02:56 AM
Verdict on unreleased ult PAs: HEL YEH

Srsly, spear surfing, DO WANT

Chuck_Norris
Jun 28, 2007, 03:13 AM
now if only we could get a video of the axe UPA....

Allison_W
Jun 28, 2007, 03:15 AM
On 2007-06-28 01:13, chuck_norris wrote:
now if only we could get a video of the axe UPA....

Agreed, but at least we already know it's awesome.

Zarbolord
Jun 28, 2007, 04:14 AM
Looks like lots of the lobby emotes have to do with PAs, hmm must be checked out for future PA attacks...

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 28, 2007, 10:50 AM
When did these get released on JP version? Quite a while ago I think. We must be way past that point of when the bugs were holding things back so i don't see why SOA's holdin back.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 28, 2007, 10:57 AM
On 2007-06-28 08:50, Jonathan_F wrote:
When did these get released on JP version? Quite a while ago I think. We must be way past that point of when the bugs were holding things back so i don't see why SOA's holdin back.

They didn't get released there yet at all. In fact, they do not have a single PA we do not have, as no new ones have been released on either server since the induction of the PA Frag missions.

Those videos are made from hacked versions of offline.

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 28, 2007, 11:46 AM
AH I see. I had no idea.

Hrith
Jun 28, 2007, 12:28 PM
On 2007-06-28 00:45, Kimil wrote:
Hmm, There are two Unrealeased Saber PAs...
That one was Heart's Strike... never seen it before"That one"? the one in the video posted reads "Spinning Strike".
Gravity Break for sword (doesn't look too impressive, hope it's good) and Dus Magara(?) for spear.

The spear one may look good, I doubt it will be better than Dus Daggas. What I fear is that flashy-looking =/= useful.

Mewn
Jun 28, 2007, 12:42 PM
The Spear Ultimate PA is called 'Dus Majarra.'

And yeah, Gravity Break looks pretty bad, I can only assume it's freakishly powerful.

Korokodo13
Jun 28, 2007, 12:53 PM
On 2007-06-28 10:42, Mewn wrote:
The Spear Ultimate PA is called 'Dus Majarra.'

And yeah, Gravity Break looks pretty bad, I can only assume it's freakishly powerful.

Gravity break looks a bit like anga reda and then the ending of spinning break

Davot
Jun 28, 2007, 01:54 PM
[/quote]Gravity break looks a bit like anga reda and then the ending of spinning break

[/quote]i didnt notice that before.Dus majara wiil rock and then is takes as long as gravity dance to lvl when it hits 11 lol.

KamiSori
Jun 28, 2007, 02:39 PM
i think gravity break looks pretty sweet. ill probably replace spinning break once thats released. i still really want to see a 3rd dagger skill.

Korokodo13
Jun 28, 2007, 02:43 PM
Im just gonna buy another sword for gravity break cuz I love my sword to much no matter wat everyone says, I think the sword PAs look way cooler than my other PAs

Aralia
Jun 28, 2007, 02:44 PM
I'm quite proud to say this...
Aralia will never touch Dus Daggas.

That being said, I'm greatly looking foreward to the new spear art. Will give me reason to use the spear outside of fending go-vahras off from my team-mates. =p

I do better without daggas.. Idk why everyone makes it seem so godly. I have it on 2 alts and it's alright.. but not nearly as good as you guys make it out to be. =(

Zorafim
Jun 28, 2007, 03:13 PM
Daggas is a pure DoT move, and considering how strong the weapon is, it strikes alot. The problem with it is the actual combo, you can easily get interrupted if you aren't careful. It's great if you're on the offensive.

As for this last spear PA, and 50/50 on it. On one side, spear surfing is silly. On the other, infinity stabs are badass. Regardless, it is a spear PA, and that alone means that I must cap it at lv30.
And for sword, I'm a bit disappointed that it looks generic compared to the other two handed weapon PAs. However, it looks much better than any sword PA already out, so that alone may mean that Levia may hold a sword some day.

Dragwind
Jun 28, 2007, 06:04 PM
Dus Daggas is also good for multi target enemies, considering the damage you hit on both targets. I don't know what you mean about getting interrupted though, I never get interupted much on my pa's even as WT with all that evasion. (i don't get why people complain about that)

Anyhow, I'm aiming more for performance in these pa's except the sword. I'm getting that sword ulti-pa just because it seems like it would feel more like a real sword pa. I'm going to ry...I mean erase spinning break 30 for it lol.