PDA

View Full Version : Heh, after procrastinating for eons or so...

Hexadecimal
Jun 28, 2007, 04:35 AM
I've decided I should probably do those firebreak missions soon... If I want my pan anyway.

Although I don't know much about them. Can someone be so kind as to state where each quest is, and what the requirements are? (teamsize wise)

I've done one or two...

Maverynthia
Jun 28, 2007, 04:37 AM
I don't know much other than each planet has a firebreak mission and that team size is usually up to 6. I do need to get mine done as well ;-; if I want my frying pan.

A2K
Jun 28, 2007, 05:21 AM
Guardians Colony (Non-Combat)
[list:9d2a006115] GUARDIANS HQ - Operation Firebreak
A briefing with President Dallgun to get a handle on the fire SEED outbreak. Gives a general overview of the event and its missions.
GUARDIANS HQ - Firebreak Trade
Report to Bruce Boyde for various trades for rewards:
[list:9d2a006115] Complete the first five missions and Bruce will reward you with PA Fragments based on the difficulty you completed them on (maximum of 10 for a round of all Difficulty A, can be repeated infinitely).
Trade Ban-photons for various prizes. Exclusive to the event are BR Burning Poster Room Deco (20), Berry Red Redecoration Ticket (50), and Garment Aura Extra Slot Unit (99)
Verification that you are eligible to receive a Frying Pan. I don't think this is actually required, but it certainly can't hurt to make sure after you've finished all seven.
GUARDIANS HQ - Photon Eraser Return
Return a photon eraser taking up space in your inventory. These are normally returned at the end of a Firebreak mission, but...[/list:u:9d2a006115]
Planet Neudaiz
These missions are the easiest and serve as an introduction of sorts to the event. Simply defeat enemies as you would in a normal free mission as well as clear out the SEED cores.
Ohtoku City Flyer Base - Heat Wave Island
Agata Islands: Egam Sacred Grounds - Flower of Flames
(Three or more players are required for Rank S, but completion is still possible.)
Planet Parum - Raffon Meadow
These missions are timed. Your performance is determined solely by the amount of time you take purifying all the SEED cores--enemies can be skipped if you deem it necessary.
Holtes City Flyer Base - Sea of Fire
Raffon Meadow: Field Base - Burning Garden
(Three or more players are required in order to complete this mission.)
Planet Moatoob
Dagora City Flyer Base - Scorched Valley
Kill as many enemies as you can within the time limit. There are no SEED cores to purify, although some SEED-zoma might impede your path and must be removed to continue. Maximum of four players, all player characters being incapacitated will result in failure.
Planet Parum - Seabed Plant
These two missions are the "grand finale" of sorts for the event. Both missions have a time limit for you to clear out SEED cores, and running out of time will result in failure.
Holtes City Linear Line Platform - Seabed Blaze
(Three players or more are required in order to complete this mission.)
Seabed Plant Base - Urgent Orders
(Four or more players are required in order to complete this mission.)
[/list:u:9d2a006115]