PDA

View Full Version : Should Sega keep a FB mission

Alamar
Jun 28, 2007, 12:29 PM
Ok I like the firebreak missions. I am happy that Firebreak itself is over. But on the other hand I would like to have one mission left open so I can run it if I want to. I like the maotoob one myself. What does everyone think?

Rashiid
Jun 28, 2007, 12:30 PM
not urgent orders. then yes =]

tck80s
Jun 28, 2007, 12:33 PM
I like the Maotoob one also they should keep the first one on Nuedaiz.

Golto
Jun 28, 2007, 01:09 PM
I'd like UO to stay a week or so after the Jaggo Sonichis are gone so I could finally get a Giga/ Bullet PP Save.

Zero-mx
Jun 28, 2007, 01:12 PM
Moatoob, its the funnest. Get to swing your sword from start to end pretty much.

burgerman
Jun 28, 2007, 01:12 PM
heat wave rocks ok

Anduril
Jun 28, 2007, 01:17 PM
If one were to stay I would want it to be Scorched Valley. I had a lot of fun with that one since with good teamwork you can reap in so much Experience and have fun killing swarms of enemies.

Kylie
Jun 28, 2007, 01:26 PM
Dump them all, ready for new stuff.

In fact, gib me AotI nao.

Sexy_Raine
Jun 28, 2007, 01:28 PM
Only Scorched Valley, the rest can go suck it.

Akaimizu
Jun 28, 2007, 01:32 PM
I also vote for Moatoob. Without the Firebreak, it makes a rather unique experience as one of the best *run the Gauntlet* kind of missions we have, so far. Not a *run the puzzle/maze*, but a *run the Gauntlet*. A pure unadulterated player vs. monster beatdown which puts your late-game setups to the test. It also helps you tighten what you need improved in your weapon selection. For gunners, it identifies some bullets you may want to raise.

Now if they could release a mission like that for every element. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-28 11:37 ]</font>

Aterna
Jun 28, 2007, 01:33 PM
Scorched Valley. And Maybe Heat Wave Island?

Those are the only ones I liked doing anyway.

Cz
Jun 28, 2007, 01:44 PM
they can keep the FB mission on Moatoob. I like to use that place to level up melee skills. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

XReikaX
Jun 28, 2007, 01:45 PM
Moatoob would be great to keep. >.>

Sychosis
Jun 28, 2007, 01:47 PM
Remove them all.

They were part of a storyline. With said storyline gone, keeping them would be stupid.

If they want to redo them and remove the fire infection, fine by me, but in their current state...take them all away.

Realmz
Jun 28, 2007, 02:43 PM
i'd like more missions like Scorched Valley, thats a fun time to be had by all

Jife_Jifremok
Jun 28, 2007, 02:51 PM
Keep Scorched Valley (well, have a not-Firebreak-oriented version of it) but have it with some incentive to do it.

Garnet_Moon
Jun 28, 2007, 03:22 PM
Keep UO, but replace all the mobs with buffed and crowned Jarbas.

6 in the first room on screen at the same time? Oh hell yes!

Akaimizu
Jun 28, 2007, 03:29 PM
Why would we need to do that when they could do something like that for SeaBed even easier? Of course, maybe I shouldn't be one to talk with my main being one of the most advantaged classes against them things, in particular. Of course, my idea of dodgeball probably rests with Hive more than SeaBed. They're only Jarbas, after all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif And thanks to that kind of scenario, I could actually say *per tick* I can hit "Over 9000!!".

Of course, nothing beats the thrill of running between a bunch of Jarbas, trapping them all, while the slow beasts end up throwing a load of megid balls between each other, missing behind you. Pure Movie action-hero kind of stuff. Makes me wish to have that taken on camera. Bad thing is, another player would have to do it, and the darn Jarba discrepancies will likely have it not show up the same way on their screen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-28 13:38 ]</font>

LS_Aksion
Jun 28, 2007, 06:49 PM
Keep the Moat00b FB there! its fun pwning with just 4 ppl
the down side, no S Rares nor Jaos

Kaydin
Jun 28, 2007, 07:59 PM
Don't keep firebreak, that's dumb. The events over, the universe is safe, get rid of the things already. >.>;

But I do think they need a Moatoob mission similar to Scorched Valley. ;D

Kimil
Jun 28, 2007, 08:27 PM
If there was a big ennough demand, they oculd just easily make a VR training Party Mission at one of the Guardian Counters >_>

Soukosa
Jun 28, 2007, 09:02 PM
On 2007-06-28 11:09, Golto wrote:
I'd like UO to stay a week or so after the Jaggo Sonichis are gone so I could finally get a Giga/ Bullet PP Save.

As wonderful as that'd be, we know that isn't gonna happen ;(

On 2007-06-28 11:47, Sychosis wrote:
Remove them all.

They were part of a storyline. With said storyline gone, keeping them would be stupid.

If they want to redo them and remove the fire infection, fine by me, but in their current state...take them all away.

Then wouldn't the story line be gone with many of the normal missions? Oh we killed De Bob, so why do we have to do it again? Oh we killed the Fakis and purified the HIVE... oh wait we can do it again. Story line doesn't tend to work that way in MMOs.

SwankyFarmBoy
Jun 28, 2007, 09:32 PM
They should get rid of neudaiz because all people do is play that B mission and that mission only, it gets annoying.
I'm so sick of FireBreak i never want to see one of those missions again! ='( I say dump them all and make sure they NEVER come back.

DaRkWoLf30
Jun 28, 2007, 09:38 PM
I would want them to keep moatoob one for sure.

The_Gio
Jun 28, 2007, 11:06 PM
I think they should keep all FB missions in the guardians branches of the planets their in,so we can at least have some missions on every planet,instead of just story and BD. The bad thing is ppl would spam them -.- but eh. Well yeah! There you go!

Sychosis
Jun 28, 2007, 11:11 PM
On 2007-06-28 19:02, Sounomi wrote:

Then wouldn't the story line be gone with many of the normal missions? Oh we killed De Bob, so why do we have to do it again? Oh we killed the Fakis and purified the HIVE... oh wait we can do it again. Story line doesn't tend to work that way in MMOs.

A swing and a miss.

Alamar
Jun 28, 2007, 11:40 PM
hmm good idea there keeping them in the gaurdian branches. Like that idea that be would be easy for them to do.

Uraiel_Geru
Jun 29, 2007, 12:22 AM
It's strange how Moatoob is winning, yet it was the least purified planet during Firebreak.

Personally, however, I agree... I like Scorched Valley a lot.

On 2007-06-28 11:47, Sychosis wrote:
They were part of a storyline.

Speaking of the storyline, I'm doubting they will, but I wonder if it will play out any differently for us as opposed to the Japanese servers, considering they achieved full purification and we didn't...

KiteWolfwood
Jun 29, 2007, 01:23 AM
I agree. We really need a Scorched Valley type mission or if you will, Nightmare mission.

SolomonGrundy
Jun 29, 2007, 01:48 AM
I'm so over fiebreak.
Thank goodness it's Friday. in 13 moore minutes.

pRoJeCtFaMe
Jun 29, 2007, 04:22 AM
moatoob or "scorched valley" was a great place to lvl PA's...monters spamming non-stop is awesome..

MSAksion
Jun 29, 2007, 02:47 PM
I think... for the 2 planets that did NOT get purified they should keep the missions open till we get them 100% then close them>_>

At least Moat00b - the one NO ONE did. Seriously - sega messed up when they made it;

4 people only.
No RAREZ
Insane Difficulty for an S rank.

The parum stuff is okay - plenty of reason to go to Urgent Orders and look for Jaos. But they should also have done that too on moat00b - as incentive to go help the desert planet.

Ryno
Jun 29, 2007, 08:03 PM
i wish they kept U.O. in seabed.
Because of the high meseta you get at the end.

Now I have to go back doing S2 mission in Seabed, but with scape dolls .. eww..