PDA

View Full Version : hard power charge

burgerman
Jun 28, 2007, 08:08 PM
i need a favor, can someone explain how i would know if i have the rare maps on sleeping warriors s?? plzzz

Kaydin
Jun 28, 2007, 08:10 PM
http://psupedia.info/Rare_Monsters#Sleeping_Warriors

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 28, 2007, 08:11 PM
I would recommend only doing the BX spawn map since B1 is mainly a long hallway to complete.
Easier than running around within the other maps.

360NyTeMaRe
Jun 28, 2007, 08:11 PM
I spent 8 hours looking for this thing two days ago, and didn't get the rare map ONE TIME. WITH 3* luck too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 360NyTeMaRe on 2007-06-28 18:14 ]</font>

Dragwind
Jun 28, 2007, 08:25 PM
Don't lose hope, it takes forever to get a rare map spawn there as well. Don't give up ;D

Eliash
Jun 28, 2007, 08:26 PM
Ok here is what you do:

1) Start up Sleeping Warriors S

2) Look at the mini-map and compare it to the three map variants (A, B, C) for Sleeping Warriors.

3) OPTIONAL: If you get map variant A, you may want to abandon it because you cannot find out if it is a rare map until Block 3.

4) Look for the first mob spawn and take note of what spawns and in what quantity. Compare it to the number of that map variant (I.E. 1, 2, 3, X).*

5) If the mob spawn for Block 1 of the map variant isn't correct (Map_Variant-X), abandon mission and restart from Step 1. Otherwise, continue to block two and check the mob spawn for block 2.

6) If the mob spawn is correct on block 2 (block 3 if you do map variant A) then you have a rare map, complete the mission. Otherwise, abandon mission and restart from Step 1.

* I.E. A-X would be the map that has the stairs to the left once you enter as seen in the photograph. The first spawn will be 5 Golmoro (hoppers), and once you clear that area when you go down the stairs (after getting key) you will see 1 Polavohra. If it was A-2 you would see the same monsters for every initial spawn until Block 3 where you would get 5 Badira then a spawn of 2 more Badira instead of the rare map variant of 2 Badira and 3 Golmoros.

For B-X you want (Block 1) 6 Badira and 5 Golmoro past the gate after the first section. (Block 2) 5 Golmoro at the start, 3 Badira once you get the key and go down stairs.

For C-X you want (Block 1) 5 Badira and 2 Badira from the boxes. (Block 2) 5 Golmoro at the start, and then 3 Badira once you get the key and go downstairs.

360NyTeMaRe
Jun 28, 2007, 11:32 PM
Yep I know, A-X sucks. B-X is very easy, but it's aggravating since I never get 3 badiras down the stairs. I can't wait until I do because all I want to do is see the Orgdus at least one time, and I'll have the morale to go for 3 days straight!

KamiSori
Jun 28, 2007, 11:45 PM
so wait...the A-X, B-X spawns etc occur on all difficulties??? i thought that the "B" part of B-X meant that that is the only possible rare map on a B rank mission. i think i may have been doing all of my rare hunts all wrong. ;_;. can someone clear this up?

360NyTeMaRe
Jun 28, 2007, 11:55 PM
Lol, all the spawns happen on all difficulties, the only thing that difficulty changes about any mission is the drops, drop rates, and sometimes monsters (i.e. - Vahra to Go Vahra)

KamiSori
Jun 28, 2007, 11:58 PM
damn! that means i probably abandoned at least 5 rare maps throughout my hunts. >.<

360NyTeMaRe
Jun 29, 2007, 12:00 AM
My sympathies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I actually DID get the rare map one time and abandoned because I read the chart wrong.