PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: 50% off?

Fallenx
Jun 29, 2007, 03:15 AM
I could've sworn I read that cast parts were 50% off on Neudaiz. It says so on the firebreak page, but in the shop its not 50%. more like 25%. How am I supposed to get 1250 cast parts for half off now? Anyone else see this or is this just another instance of Cast oppression? (first post)=]

UPDATE: Sounomi came up with the idea that discounts are assigned to the brands from the planet, not necessarily if they are on the planet in general. So, since there are no Yohmei cast parts, there aren't any at half off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fallenx on 2007-06-29 02:36 ]</font>

Aralia
Jun 29, 2007, 03:33 AM
Now.. you're saying PSU is back online?

According to my ps2, the servers are still offline for maitenance. =p

The discount should be enacted as soon as servers are back online.

Fallenx
Jun 29, 2007, 03:43 AM
I'm on 360 and its up, I think I tagged the topic too.

Aralia
Jun 29, 2007, 03:48 AM
I mighta overlooked the tag. I checked the Main site when I posted just in case though. Ah well.
Still, It's supposed to be 50%.. what's the swimsuit going for? that I'm sure of the price. If it's 2.5k, it's definatly 50%

Fallenx
Jun 29, 2007, 03:55 AM
hmm, the swimsuit is 2500, but everything else is only 25%. I just double checked with the prices on the item database to make sure, and everything is only 25% off. the human clothes are fine though, just the CAST parts. Is there anywhere I can report this (kinda new to PSU)

Aralia
Jun 29, 2007, 03:58 AM
yeah, on the main site there's a "contact us" option on the left side.

Sychosis
Jun 29, 2007, 03:59 AM
CAST parts may very well use the smallest discount to prevent people from heading to Neudaiz to buy all their parts.

landman
Jun 29, 2007, 04:00 AM
Why the website says it is offline?...

Have you checked newdaiz stores or guardian colony stores?

Fallenx
Jun 29, 2007, 04:02 AM
hmph, but even the Evors set, which is much more expensive than the raptus, is at 25%. Something just seems fishy. (Thanks Aralia)

Marik
Jun 29, 2007, 04:06 AM
Seems they only put 25% off on Cast parts.

bloodflowers
Jun 29, 2007, 04:06 AM
I thought the rewards didn't apply until some future date. We'll likely get the Frying Pan, discounts and luck all starting on one day. I saved some money to feed up an armour PM with the discounted parts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bloodflowers on 2007-06-29 02:08 ]</font>

landman
Jun 29, 2007, 04:07 AM
The hell.... I'm online and I'm seeing this with my eyes... were is my armor PM for 625k now? :S by the way, sonic statue is in our common box

Aralia
Jun 29, 2007, 04:09 AM
would make sense if they applied discounts according to manufacturer rather than planet...
But then again.. swimsuits are kubara and would still be 5k if they did.
*sigh* it does seem sorta fishy to me.

And np.. had to make up for my oversight somehow. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Fallenx
Jun 29, 2007, 04:10 AM
Yeah! I wanted my Armor PM too, but nooo. Some of the rewards kicked in after firebreak ended, the discounts for the clothes on Neudaiz are fine, so its definetly there, but ARG. I haven't been to the other planets to confirm the discounts, except for Parum to buy the new clothes.

Soukosa
Jun 29, 2007, 04:17 AM
I'm guessing they can't adjust the price of the item at the shop level but rather only at the item level. So what they did was apply the discount to the items based on which planet the brand originates from. Since all cast parts are made by GRM (sans the swimsuits) and GRM's from Parum, they get the Parum rate regardless of where they're sold at. Since the swimsuit is kubara and kubara is tied to no distinct planet, those didn't get any discount.

*waits for the flaming of the jaggo hunting noobs to start*
Probably still have Jaggo Sonichis as well and you can find lv 105 ones in Desert Terror S2 which we gained tonight >.>

Fallenx
Jun 29, 2007, 04:23 AM
Hm, that might just be right Sounomi, that would explain the clothes shop, I'll go check other places to see. A bit misleading that they say all parts on THIS PLANET are this much discounted though.

Fallenx
Jun 29, 2007, 04:33 AM
ARG! Sounomi is right! The discounts are assigned to the brands from the planet, not necessarily if they are on the planet in general. So, since there are no Yohmei cast parts, there aren't any at half off. Oh, well. Back to buying 625k worth of Seyagya vests.

imfanboy
Jun 29, 2007, 05:36 AM
nope, no jaggo sonichis - the lobby is gone.

B0Bomb
Jun 29, 2007, 08:29 AM
I feel cheated in this deal ...

landman
Jun 29, 2007, 08:31 AM
Well, just blame ourselves for not doing full runs but jaggo hunting runs on Parum http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sasamichan
Jun 29, 2007, 08:44 AM
You guys got owned.

JAFO22000
Jun 29, 2007, 10:23 AM
Go to the clothing shop in the Guardian's colony. They have items there from all vendors. Compare/contrast. If there are NO discounted items there, then the discount was applied by planet. If there are discounted items, per the proper discount rate, then the discount was applied by maker.