PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever seen this happen?

F-Gattaca
Jun 29, 2007, 03:16 AM
Not so long ago, something strange happened.

I was idling and listening to the Sonic Heroes music in Clyez City. I was on the 4th floor of Universe 02, looking out towards the Central Table in FPV--near the Parum PPT gate, but on that isolated little balcony far out there beyond the elevator nearby.

Then this happened:

http://www.adultimum.net/studio/screenshots/psu20070609_081806_009_wtf.jpg

I went out of FPV, looked around, even checked my log for people saying it ... nothing.

http://www.adultimum.net/studio/screenshots/psu20070609_081817_012_wtf2.jpg

This happened twice, two seperate times, with the exact phrase repeated as I looked out towards the Central Table. As you can see, there was NO ONE where I was standing and I was certainly out of earshot of others.

Any idea what was going on here? Has anyone seen something like this before? Were people spamming this on the other side of the PPT Spaceport, or is this some kind of weirdass glitch?

Sydz
Jun 29, 2007, 03:27 AM
it's an NPC comment, so a glitch?

DurakkenX
Jun 29, 2007, 03:28 AM
Sonic and friends are plotting to take over clyez city.

Retehi
Jun 29, 2007, 03:29 AM
That is when someone leaves a mission the minute their PM says something.

Mine did the "I'm cuter!" line as I quit a mission. Spooked the few people that were outside of LL that time.

Aralia
Jun 29, 2007, 03:29 AM
Happens to me when I abandon mission and the npc is just about to say something. Their comment winds up showing up to me in the lobby.

F-Gattaca
Jun 29, 2007, 03:49 AM
... Dude. I so need to try that myself. I'm guessing it always shows up as a tiny bubble to everyone since Story Characters and PMs don't show up in the lobbies?

pRoJeCtFaMe
Jun 29, 2007, 04:19 AM
actually this has happened to me...well something similar atleast.i just barely got on and i was in my room before logging off so it took me to 1st flooor when i came on..and out of nowhere a npc quote or watever those things are called..i also checked the chat log and i saw nothing..

it actually happen to me multiple times..most of the time it happens after a misson but no one else is in the party with me..no npc, no pm, nothing...

it wasnt a big deal to me but now that its brought up, it is pretty weird.