PDA

View Full Version : What comes first...

Hexadecimal
Jun 29, 2007, 03:39 AM
I in my infinite blundering wisdom did complete the task of the Firebreak Missions (and regret not participating sooner)

And I went to my room, went to my common's box and briefly reorganized it with two things in mind. 1. Ariette needs a makeover, and 2. I need space for my Pan.

So after depositing some clothes, (well a decently large amount)

I decided to check and see if I have room, so I deposited something and withdrew it.

YAY FOR SPACE.

The thing is, I may have only had one space available... And aren't we getting both the pan AND statue? It's a blunder by me, but I don't pay attention enough prior to being unable to fix things...

I'd rathe rhave the pan than the statue, so which comes first in the box? Y'know, if worse comes to worst.

GuardianPoe
Jun 29, 2007, 03:42 AM
Well, when the update hits tomorrow, it looks like you'll be able to tell us.

Aralia
Jun 29, 2007, 03:43 AM
I'd likely say whichever was confirmed first.
Like if you got the pan confirmation prior to sonic's birthday, you'll probably get the pan.

Don't quote me though.

Hexadecimal
Jun 29, 2007, 03:44 AM
I don't even see why we have to make space, there is doubtlessly a way to bypass the limit of the storage box. ._. I'm taking bets though. Who bets I get the statue rather than the pan?

Lykos
Jun 29, 2007, 04:08 AM
I just logged in, and I have the statue, but not the pan, even though I did get a ticket. I'm guessing you have time to make room for the pan, since I didn't get it.

bloodflowers
Jun 29, 2007, 04:14 AM
I want to know when the 3* luck kicks in.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 29, 2007, 06:08 AM
got a sonic statue, no pan, no luck....oh well i was gonna hunt some S2 missions today :/

Zorafim
Jun 29, 2007, 01:59 PM
The egg came first.

LS_Aksion
Jun 29, 2007, 03:50 PM
well then: *Cracks arthritis fingers Ow!*
Super max luck week will hit on July 13 after Maintanence

I got a Sonic Statue when i loged in today 6/29/07 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Everyone should've gotten a sonic statue by now

Frying Pan sould hit on the 13 as well, my prediction.

On Side-topic: What came 1st? its like the Chicken & the Egg THE CHICKEN & THE *beep* EGG!! what does the Male Rosters do? @.@ Absolutly nothing! Hua! HA! Good g-d Ya'll!

toxic_rf
Jun 30, 2007, 06:39 AM
How about you just bypass the problem altogether and store some stuff in your PM until you get your Frying Pan?

Khaleb
Jun 30, 2007, 06:57 AM
Yup... the front page confirms it... the frying pan won't hit until the 13th. Also, toxic_rf has a point. the common box is deceptively small, and you PM's storage is deceptively large. Just make sure you don't accidentally feed your PM one of the items you're trying to withdraw... but... I mean... you'd have to be a total moron to do that, right?

*whistles nonchalantly in the hopes that no one realizes he's done that before*

-K