PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: sonic statue

SStrikerR
Jun 29, 2007, 02:47 PM
well, i wanted to get a sonic statue cause im a HUGE sonic fan but i was away on vacation on the day the statue was out, now im sad i missed it, but ill buy one so plz, someone sell.

ummmm i have a [b] del jagnus that im never gonna do anything with in my inventory...hmmm...i could grind some A weps but id stop at like 3. i dont want breaks..i could help you hunt for a rare. but considering my best char is only lv 45 the best i can do are S rank missions, and not all of them anyway.

so, if anybody would be so kind as to trade, thanks.

XenithFlare
Jun 29, 2007, 05:24 PM
Wait; you mean you were out the day everyone had to scream happy birthday, or out the day it was given to us? I'll assume the former, because it was just given to us today XD Thought I'd try to clarify for anyone else reading this. =D

SStrikerR
Jun 30, 2007, 04:04 PM
1-if ur not offering, stop talking, 2-the 23rd was the day i was gone.

3-anyone? im not gonna go insane like the dude who bought 1 for 3 mil, but seriously, [b] del jag that u can make w/e ele you want, creasaber 12% light, and 500k all in one trade for a sonic is all im offering. im being offered 1 mil for the del jag board by someone so yea....anyway, id say that all equals somewhere between 1 mil-3 mil depending on how much u care about that stuff. wish i had gotten a del jag board when it was worth a lot...>_>

curse the hackers, 99mil everyone had. >_> now everybody makes oversized prices cuz ppl used to buy thigns for that high. PEOPLE, stop with the dumb prices!!!!! 99mil creadoubles! ud only get that money from hackers, and ud be getting unlegit money, which is dumb, and ur just helping inflation. so stop being morons.

TheBuffster
Jun 30, 2007, 06:20 PM
wow! Rant n rave much?!?

I have a Sonic (looks like yr the only one that doesnt:P)
all i want is Meseta
Make ME an offer

XenithFlare
Jun 30, 2007, 06:37 PM
On 2007-06-30 14:04, Ryan113 wrote:
1-if ur not offering, stop talking, 2-the 23rd was the day i was gone.

Did you really need to be rude about it? If you had actually read what I had said, you would notice that I was trying to help you. Your texts tend to be rambling and run-on and incoherent, so I was attempting to weed out the meaning of what you were saying, in case someone else decided to ask what you were saying.

You have a terrible habit of bashing those who are trying to help you. If you continue on like that you may find no one willing to help you.

SStrikerR
Jun 30, 2007, 08:12 PM
maybe imcoherent to you, but there's not even one wonder why..

XenithFlare
Jun 30, 2007, 09:13 PM
...I was the first post. O.o