PDA

View Full Version : PSU: IM A NEWB HELP

DarkFalzZzZ
Jun 29, 2007, 05:59 PM
hello everyone reading i first off play PSU for computer i have a level 33 Hunter Best type named Rox and this is the first time im playin in months since my ps2 broke b4 and i couldnt play. NOW everything is SOOO expensive and hard to get and im totally lost and i have one 3 star weapon. if anyone could help me out in the game, tell me how to get quick money so i can buy a weapon. i have 1000 metesta and that was hard to get... so please help me out IM me on WildOne1101 on AOL instant messanger if you want to tell me on there or on PSU itself. thanks for the help.

DikkyRay
Jun 29, 2007, 06:25 PM
uh. what?
this is a joke right?
Im pretty sure this doesnt belong here.....and im confused at what you are saying

Mayu
Jun 29, 2007, 06:27 PM
I think he wants money o.0

PS2-PC

Simply sell photons

They can go to 20k to 60k PER
-_-.... <3

Almighty_Envy
Jun 29, 2007, 06:27 PM
Hes saying stuff is expensive on psu so if he could get a little boost in income it would help- I think >_>

Player match-ups is where it belongs I do believe

Vashyron
Jun 29, 2007, 06:30 PM
LV 33 and only one 3 star weapon!? O.O

Saligun
Jun 29, 2007, 06:34 PM
Just join a mission with alot of high lvl people,most of the time they leave a trail of uncollected stuff,so pick it up and sell it and when you save 15000 start your own shop.fill it full of the stuff you have collected then just watch the measta roll in,just don't over price anything to much or you'll never sell anything.

Sylpheed
Jun 29, 2007, 06:34 PM
On 2007-06-29 16:30, XtremeStarfox wrote:
LV 33 and only one 3 star weapon!? O.O

z0mg h3 i5 3lit3!

Saigan
Jun 29, 2007, 06:37 PM
Item database -> hunt what you want -> you're set.

pRoJeCtFaMe
Jun 29, 2007, 07:30 PM
y did it get moved to TRADING?..he has nothing to trade except his 3 stars http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DoubleK93
Jun 29, 2007, 09:26 PM
If you collect more meseta, I have a whole bunch of C and B rank hunter equipment to get rid of. I am willing to sell at decent price, which is a little lower than other player shops!!! I won't be on for the next week though due to vacation!

XenithFlare
Jun 29, 2007, 10:39 PM
...Selling photons isn't really the best way, in practice. In theory, yes; however, I've had elemental photons in my shop for 8k for the past two weeks and none have sold. =

Fure_Rakune
Jun 30, 2007, 04:10 AM
Pinch, scrimp and save all your meseta then go to Amada Olla's shop and buy the cheapest 8-9* weapons ever!

Ryoki
Jul 4, 2007, 12:59 AM
This topic makes me laugh.
Guess how i got money early on?

I did missions.

WTF happened to your beginners stuff anyways?

SStrikerR
Jul 4, 2007, 06:17 AM
probably sold it to make 1k.

Ryoki
Jul 4, 2007, 03:11 PM
When I started, I didn't do the tutorial. I also forgot LL existed. I went straight to parum, and earned 1k fighting enemies to buy my rising strike pa, which I could have gotten free in the first place.

Stick it out and solo. I didn't bother me that it took 3 min to kill the self-healing varha leader, I just did it by staying behind him and always landing a hit. Me keeping him spinning prevented him from stopping and healing.

I've never, ever, ever begged for money. You don't get things free if you beg, yet i've managed to get free items and weapons in other games from my friends.

Things can happen, but not if you force them.

TheBuffster
Jul 4, 2007, 08:07 PM
i had alot of troubles when i first started, all i did was join parties, or go solo. i picked up everything, until i could open a shop, next thing i knew i had 4 shops, and my perspective on money was completely different.
Also, i hate beggars, but if i run into a n00b, and i come to the conclusion that he/she is in fact a new pesron, rather than a vet poser tryin to get free stuff. ill usually help em out. Not by giving money, but ill run to a shop and buy em a few things, so the $ isnt wasted on monomates or some crap...
should you run into me in game, feel free to say hi, im usually on so ull find me im sure:P

(does any of this make sense?)